[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said:

MeritaG

said:

bunnystr

said: Hotel King is full of kisses and hugs of Wookie and Dada, I bet some of the hugs/kisses are their adlibs, but if I wasn't wrong this is the only korean drama that shows a looooottttt of kiss, hugs, even head-pat of the main actor and actress, I've seen quite much drama and I think the k-drama kiss is not that "hot", some of the kisses are "just-like-that", no feelings, and it's totally different with DongHae, I'm not saying this bcs I'm a DongHae shippers, I bcm a DongHae shippers bcs of their acting seems so real and full of emotion And even in some drama that Wookie has filmed (like Scent of Woman/Wild Romance) I didn't see that much kiss or hug scenes, I even googled of how many kiss/hug scenes in SOAW lol, is this the power of 9years of friendship and love?????? =))

Guest tinsky73

tinsky73

said: turquoiseblue said: THE EVOLUTION OF DONGHAE HUGS.... PART 1 ok this hug is more comforting and less intense...like two close friends with mutual attraction

:D

this hug is a bit more endearing...she starts feeling comfortable and even enjoying it

another comfort hug...not that close yet but close enough to make each other feel giddy inside

dahae trying to look cool coz people are looking at them

;)

ok i know this one is part of the drama but I have to include it coz they always put personal touches in all their romantic scenes

this hug I should say is the beginning of loving welcoming hugs of DongHae...they start to hug tighter and more openly... :x

------------------------------------- 

I think they've always been comfortable hugging each other. It's their willingness to show it openly is what has changed as HK filming went on. They became familiar with the staff

;)

Anyhoo, because it also started to become windy, wookie had to hold the umbrella with both his hands. To do that, he had to get his other arm around da hae hence, the non-hug. Makes sense, right?

OR........ They just couldn't wait to cuddle - it's a perfect bed-weather day darn it! - but still had filming to do so they improvised the "no hands embrace" to remain inconspicuous. It's basically girlfriend's head to boyfriend's chest, boyfriend's arms around girlfriend, the entire front of their bodies pressed closely together, but what's important is NO HANDS! So that their hands are free to do something else. :> 

It's also like vertical cuddling without the bed. Like I said, the weather was so perfect for cuddling in bed. They had to improvise.

:)

)

Guest tinsky73

turquoiseblue

said: I'm just curious, so who updated wookie's weibo account? and who took pictures of him sleeping? Hmmm.. me think its the wifey

;)

96ea4811jw1eijn59yly6j20qo0k07ac.jpg
听说首尔热翻天了... 可是平昌很冷!! 拍摄间隙的打盹时间! 希望大家多多喜爱Hotel King^^

NOT ONLY HUGGING, EVEN KISSING, not in the script but they want to do it, -why? the answer, they are so busy, so better do it during working hours.

and this is what I'm waiting for-a better translation of the adlib

"Hotel King" Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook had a secret to their chemistry. It was an ad lib.
On the 29th episode of MBC weekend drama "Hotel King" broadcast on July 19th, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae, who plays the role of a chief operator of the hotel, constantly brought out great scenes with their ad lib.

The scene in which they were watching "Nemo" was also very natural and was perfected with an ad lib. Lee Dong Wook was looking at Lee Da Hae and said, "You're the most beautiful person." Lee Da Hae responded to that saying, "You're just ugly." This was the scene that was captured on screen.

A staff member said, "The two people's ad lib was great and the chemistry was harmonious so we didn't cut and kept filming. There are actually a lot of ad lib scenes in the best scenes."

The swing scene was also perfected with ad libs. They were sitting next to a swing and Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook drew out a milk kiss scene that was not originally in the drama.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/29736/20140721/hotel-king-lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-haes-kiss-scene.htm

Guest turquoiseblue

reijaye

said: Hey everyone!! my first post in this thread.. ive been a donghae shipper since 2005

anyway just want to post these videos here.. i believe someone post this already but those videos that i reupload were kinda messy so

here i reupload it again.. sorry the videos were still in LQ i dont know how to make it HQ

this videos are blocked in some countries due to copyright issues

ENJOY!!

Guest turquoiseblue

@samzz wow! it says mostly the best scenes are full of ad libs :D and we believe its true! so that proposal scene...hmmm... is that adlib too? :x but of course, every time we see those lines :
The scene in which they were watching "Nemo" was also very natural and was perfected with an ad lib. Lee Dong Wook was looking at Lee Da Hae and said, "You're the most beautiful person." Lee Da Hae responded to that saying, "You're just ugly." This was the scene that was captured on screen.

"The swing scene was also perfected with ad libs. They were sitting next to a swing and Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook drew out a milk kiss scene that was not originally in the drama."

it's mandatory to post the gifs :)) :tumblr_n8tp50vrCY1qa4qnzo7_r1_250.giftumblr_n8b41zf0lX1qeotyvo4_250.giftumblr_n8nu4vn77l1rngqpbo4_250.giftumblr_n8nu4vn77l1rngqpbo5_250.gif
tumblr_n8nvz6uwlQ1rngqpbo4_250.giftumblr_n8nvz6uwlQ1rngqpbo3_250.gifcredit to owner
waaaaaah!!!! omg i will not get over those scenes! 

Guest bella2008

samzz said:

A staff member said, "The two people's ad lib was great and the chemistry was harmonious so we didn't cut and kept filming. There are actually a lot of ad lib scenes in the best scenes."

The swing scene was also perfected with ad libs. They were sitting next to a swing and Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook drew out a milk kiss scene that was not originally in the drama.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/29736/20140721/hotel-king-lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-haes-kiss-scene.htm

turquoiseblue said:

reijaye

said: Hey everyone!! my first post in this thread.. ive been a donghae shipper since 2005

anyway just want to post these videos here.. i believe someone post this already but those videos that i reupload were kinda messy so

here i reupload it again.. sorry the videos were still in LQ i dont know how to make it HQ

this videos are blocked in some countries due to copyright issues

ENJOY!!

Guest turquoiseblue

yes @blueGurl_nineteen‌ i saw your name too! bwahahaha :)) by the way, im "gongrin" back then..yeah GONGchan+yooRIN you know..whatevah! hahaha :)) omigosh me too i remember screaming squeeeeing about donghae news back then, any news. good thing this reunion is so awesome finally we dont have to do so much guessing coz donghae is already puking rainbows and unicorns and swimming in the pool of love and lust hehehe =))

the most daebak ship right now \m/

Guest bella2008

10570526_621462101285259_1857444668465980305_n_zps3b0aadd7.jpg
But lets imagine their together,,its more better........just married this couple and we could see baby Donghaes soon...... ;)

Guest tinsky73

NOT ONLY HUGGING, EVEN KISSING, not in the script but they want to do it, -why? the answer, they are so busy, so better do it during working hours.

"Hotel King" Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook had a secret to their chemistry. It was an ad lib.
On the 29th episode of MBC weekend drama "Hotel King" broadcast on July 19th, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae, who plays the role of a chief operator of the hotel, constantly brought out great scenes with their ad lib.

Yay! Finally! Thanks!

Nothing on the "bright future together" part yet? [-O<

samzz said:

Guest tinsky73

AnhH said: tinsky73 said:

turquoiseblue

said: I'm just curious, so who updated wookie's weibo account? and who took pictures of him sleeping? Hmmm.. me think its the wifey

;)

听说首尔热翻天了... 可是平昌很冷!! 拍摄间隙的打盹时间! 希望大家多多喜爱Hotel King^^

"Still With You"

Heaven knows what you've been through
So much pain
Even though you can't see
I'm not far away
We always say if one of us
Somehow went away
We'd light a candle and say a prayer
Know that love still remains

Close your eyes, go to sleep