[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I think I am having a disease

Name of the disease: DongHae/Chamo shipper

What is it: it is a deadly disease originated from LDH and LDW from South Korea and is currently spreading rapidly worldwide. It is defined as the act of pairing LDW and LDH.

Sign and symptoms:

checking DongHae thread every half an hour

refresh the page every 5 minutes

Can't stop smiling when seeing BTS, kissing scene, bed scene, any scene with DongHae

Check google every morning so that I will be the first person to know about their wedding announcement

Watch a video for 100000000 times.

Treatment:

Regular update and lots of bts

and the one and only cure will be no other than... Donghaethamine pill.. their announcement of nuptial matrimony... AMEN

Guest turquoiseblue

tumblr_n8r4w0GPOg1r9730zo1_1280.gif
Cherry: Ok come here baby, let's take off that shirt...NOW!!  *obedient boyfie starts unbuttoning his vest* 
=))
if they are not acting and in the privacy of their home, this moment will easily end up like this:tumblr_n8i628nsUC1r9730zo3_250.gif
credit to @ranxie

Guest ethan_1

@segafanlady Can you reserve one donghaethamine pill for me?i think,im also suffering the donghae/shipper disease just like what @AnhH is having right now. =)) I've always been a lurker but this reunion of dada and wookie is too much to handle :D  This thread is really the best first-aid!haha.Thank you donghae lovers/sisters for being fun,loyal and awesome! ^:)^

I can't stop smiling  :D yesterday I thought I was writing here but I was on HK thread  :)) In my defense I was watching the BTS at 1:00am  (:|
I loved Dada aegyo voice I even heard the camera man doing a sound like a... I can't find the expression... like he was smiling (sometimes when I smile I do this sound) anyway, and they're so cute when she's bugging Wookie to do the OK and her smile when they're hugging >:D<
I don't need confirmation anymore those BTS can't lie I know there's something going on 8->

AnhH said: I think I am having a disease Name of the disease: DongHae/Chamo shipper What is it: it is a deadly disease originated from LDH and LDW from South Korea and is currently spreading rapidly worldwide. It is defined as the act of pairing LDW and LDH. Sign and symptoms: checking DongHae thread every half an hour refresh the page every 5 minutes Can't stop smiling when seeing BTS, kissing scene, bed scene, any scene with DongHae Check google every morning so that I will be the first person to know about their wedding announcement Watch a video for 100000000 times. Treatment: Regular update and lots of bts

Guest turquoiseblue

AnhH said: I think I am having a disease Name of the disease: DongHae/Chamo shipper What is it: it is a deadly disease originated from LDH and LDW from South Korea and is currently spreading rapidly worldwide. It is defined as the act of pairing LDW and LDH. Sign and symptoms: checking DongHae thread every half an hour refresh the page every 5 minutes Can't stop smiling when seeing BTS, kissing scene, bed scene, any scene with DongHae Check google every morning so that I will be the first person to know about their wedding announcement Watch a video for 100000000 times. Treatment: Regular update and lots of bts

credit to owners

never grows old :D

it's funny coz while I was looking at these gifs, I can almost imagine how DH laughs and giggles :)) :))

OMO. this DongHae disease can be deadly if these two won't get married :-S

thanks to all the gifs, bts and awesome-lovely comments in this thread :x :D

Tumblr_md70tg1z4v1r3cwtno1_500.gif

so please announce it soooon =)) *cough*

Guest turquoiseblue

As much as I want them to get married already, I don't think there will be a wedding announcement anytime soon. Wookie is a very calculating man, he doesn't strike me as someone who will act by impulse so I think he will plan for it and make sure that everything is good before he propose. I think they will date for a while and enjoy each other then they will get married in a year or two. That's how I picture them :)

turquoiseblue said:As much as I want them to get married already, I don't think there will be a wedding announcement anytime soon. Wookie is a very calculating man, he doesn't strike me as someone who will act by impulse so I think he will plan for it and make sure that everything is good before he propose. I think they will date for a while and enjoy each other then they will get married in a year or two. That's how I picture them :)

As much as I want them to get married already, I don't think there will be a wedding announcement anytime soon. Wookie is a very calculating man, he doesn't strike me as someone who will act by impulse so I think he will plan for it and make sure that everything is good before he propose. I think they will date for a while and enjoy each other then they will get married in a year or two. That's how I picture them

:)

I think so too! I won't mind that they date first after HK (reminisce and rekindle all the memories they have for the past 9 yrs)... so i'm hoping for HK promotions outside Korea (it can also be their couple getaway/vacation :> on the side) =))

DW is probably saving tons of money with two projects he's doing while I don't see DH ready to settle down yet. But through the BTS that we see, there sure is love, admiration and respect for each other. Hoping for the best, especially if that "best" would be an announcement of their dating and/or marriage at the right time :)

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said:

turquoiseblue said:As much as I want them to get married already, I don't think there will be a wedding announcement anytime soon. Wookie is a very calculating man, he doesn't strike me as someone who will act by impulse so I think he will plan for it and make sure that everything is good before he propose. I think they will date for a while and enjoy each other then they will get married in a year or two. That's how I picture them :)

Guest turquoiseblue

krispink08 said:

As much as I want them to get married already, I don't think there will be a wedding announcement anytime soon. Wookie is a very calculating man, he doesn't strike me as someone who will act by impulse so I think he will plan for it and make sure that everything is good before he propose. I think they will date for a while and enjoy each other then they will get married in a year or two. That's how I picture them

:)

Yea, me too... I think they will date for a while and get married in a few years.  DH still has ambition to go higher and Wookie will certainly support her and wait for a while. 

I also would love love DH and Wookie to have another project together.. a historic drama where DH will dance traditional korean dances and Wookie falling in love with her..........  This is my dream project for them..

I know the chance is very very slim but there is always hope.  I know DH will look soooooo beautiful in hanbok!!  I've always wanted her to have another Sakgok.. Like a true Sakgok where she's the main character and not like her role in Chuno. 

Guest turquoiseblue

candiewong said: Hello, Candy here! Joined soompi cause of Donghae! I notice. Tbat in the kitchen BST, at 1:36ish, da hae is holding dong wook's right hand and she is swinging it around when he was talking =)

turquoiseblue said: As much as I want them to get married already, I don't think there will be a wedding announcement anytime soon. Wookie is a very calculating man, he doesn't strike me as someone who will act by impulse so I think he will plan for it and make sure that everything is good before he propose. I think they will date for a while and enjoy each other then they will get married in a year or two. That's how I picture them :)

nocturne9 said: Yea, me too... I think they will date for a while and get married in a few years.  DH still has ambition to go higher and Wookie will certainly support her and wait for a while. 

I also would love love DH and Wookie to have another project together.. a historic drama where DH will dance traditional korean dances and Wookie falling in love with her..........  This is my dream project for them..

I know the chance is very very slim but there is always hope.  I know DH will look soooooo beautiful in hanbok!!  I've always wanted her to have another Sakgok.. Like a true Sakgok where she's the main character and not like her role in Chuno. 

Guest rosejenner123

Not trying to brag, but in certain reality shows, LDW's scenes and expressions are cut so that it looks like he has chemistry with others.
The HK BTS is cut so that it doesn't show too much chemistry LOLOL
I love how when LDH was doing her "OK", LDW held her wrist for a while, and then turned away from the camera