[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest MissM

Most probably he had to bend abit if she hugged him like that.. maybe quite.uncomfortable for him due to his height but he still did the hug!..

How sweet.. he seems to follow Da Hae's suggestions..

:x

Or maybe he was suddenly thinking something about that hug.. well its similar with the hug at the wall scene rite.. haha just kidding..

yes i think u are rite chingu.. that must be the reason why he looked that way..

Guest bella2008

SeGafanlady said: I also noticed that Cherry's hair style has never change into her Ah Mo Ne the heiress one (the straight hair when she ate the cake for the first time with JW is my fave) since she actually loves to play with her beautiful hair and shown us different style.... hhhmm I sense the possessive boyfie atmosphere here.. or that let her hair down wavy style must be Wookie's preference....... :-?

Guest nikisa

I noticed whenever Da Hae hugged DongWook in those bts scenes like for example 1) hug scene at Hamil restaurant opening 2) the first kiss at the time capsule 3) the latest bts at CJW's kitchen.. Da Hae will look at the camera and everytime she has this 'mischievous' smile on her face..

Seems like she is so happy to hug DW.. haha!

turtleaxis said: human1981 said: Thanks @p1n6an2012 for the translation. :D

DW: 이고 소 젖 니가 잤어? 뭘 한 거야 뭘?

DW: You had sex and milk the cow? Were you milking the cow yourself? Then what did you do? (he's mocking her...she has done nothing...hahaha)
DH feel embarrass she tap him and continue with the rehearsing.

So ladies, it's not all about s** ahhahahaha :))

This part. If he's really tired then he can just follow what she said. And get over with. Why he didn't want to? DH was not satisfied and keep bugging him to do it. Isn't it more tiring when someone keep on bugging you?

Zq94E5P.gif

Guest ethan_1

human1981 said: This part. If he's really tired then he can just follow what she said. And get over with. Why he didn't want to? DH was not satisfied and keep bugging him to do it. Isn't it more tiring when someone keep on bugging you?

I agree with you @human1981‌. I guess,he's not really that tired because he still have the energy to banter and teased her.I just noticed that on the kitchen bts, the focus of the camera is more on Dahae so Wookie's reactions was not clearly seen. Thank you everyone for all the posts. I love reading all of it >:D<

Guest turquoiseblue

I think Wookie was really tired when they did the kitchen scene. You could see the difference on his looks between that scene and the closet room scene. He's looking more fresh, dashing and handsome filming the closet room :)  He had a lot of scenes to shoot that day and most of them very emotionally draining. So I understand if  his energy was on the low side. And I think that's the reason why Dahae was extra loving and extra sweet to him. She wanted to keep his energy up and comfort him. And that's what I love about them, they know how to give and take. They understand each other without saying anything. No matter how tired Wookie is, he still managed to retain a happy mood and tease Dahae. That means he considers her feelings too. That's genuine love and affection on both sides. 

Guest hiddenflea

man I feel like stealing a time machine and going to the future to see if this couple really end up together or not! this feeeelsss I can't containnn.  ~X(

Guest nikisa

man I feel like stealing a time machine and going to the future to see if this couple really end up together or not! this feeeelsss I can't containnn.  ~X(

Indeed.. i wish i have Doraemon right now..

:D:))

He looks exhausted and sleepy but of course he will work hard because he's a professional actor... and beside that, her Cherry Multivitamin is there with her sweet and caring attention to him.. she's an Aries and her nurturing personality is natural. Just like Mo Ne, Cherry is like a mirror image of a motherly.. sisterly.. loving figure that a no BS Scorpio man need to balance his emotion.. especially when he's tired and easily irritated... she cheers him up and he loves that a lot.....

PERFECT PAIR!! :-bd

Guest ethan_1

f3zuc5.gif2cwkkx.gif35bxndh.gif credit/thank you @ranxie‌ for sharing all these hug bts in your tumblr (http://ranxie.tumblr.com/)Love all your gifs of our donghae couple :x

turquoiseblue said: I think Wookie was really tired when they did the kitchen scene. You could see the difference on his looks between that scene and the closet room scene. He's looking more fresh, dashing and handsome filming the closet room :)  He had a lot of scenes to shoot that day and most of them very emotionally draining. So I understand if  his energy was on the low side. And I think that's the reason why Dahae was extra loving and extra sweet to him. She wanted to keep his energy up and comfort him. And that's what I love about them, they know how to give and take. They understand each other without saying anything. No matter how tired Wookie is, he still managed to retain a happy mood and tease Dahae. That means he considers her feelings too. That's genuine love and affection on both sides. 

Guest turquoiseblue

VPc8fMy.gifwe all love Dahae here...she's acting like a real girlfriend, very sweet even the way she slaps his arm :D and Wookie's hand automatically held her arm like telling her he was only joking and he looks at her sweetly :x :x very agggghhh so much sweetness omigosh... the crew must be ignoring them pretending they dont see anything :))

Guest ShayneyC

As i mentioned earlier wookie was kind of tired and cherry was there to balance the mood during tapings. That's why in my observation cherry was initiating every actions in the bts even if we can see that wookie is not really in the mood but still managed to smile and joke around with cherry. :)

the thing is  If they get married and have kids in the future this thread will explode and this is too obvious , that day the history books will change and my life too hahahahaha although I have 80 years or more 

tumblr_lflix1wa591qbrs65o1_500_zpsadad37

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: I also noticed that Cherry's hair style has never change into her Ah Mo Ne the heiress one (the straight hair when she ate the cake for the first time with JW is my fave) since she actually loves to play with her beautiful hair and shown us different style.... hhhmm I sense the possessive boyfie atmosphere here.. or that let her hair down wavy style must be Wookie's preference....... :-?

I think I am having a disease

Name of the disease: DongHae/Chamo shipper

What is it: it is a deadly disease originated from LDH and LDW from South Korea and is currently spreading rapidly worldwide. It is defined as the act of pairing LDW and LDH.

Sign and symptoms:

checking DongHae thread every half an hour

refresh the page every 5 minutes

Can't stop smiling when seeing BTS, kissing scene, bed scene, any scene with DongHae

Check google every morning so that I will be the first person to know about their wedding announcement

Watch a video for 100000000 times.

Treatment:

Regular update and lots of bts

Guest turquoiseblue

dandelionJ said:
turquoiseblue said: I think Wookie was really tired when they did the kitchen scene. You could see the difference on his looks between that scene and the closet room scene. He's looking more fresh, dashing and handsome filming the closet room :)  He had a lot of scenes to shoot that day and most of them very emotionally draining. So I understand if  his energy was on the low side. And I think that's the reason why Dahae was extra loving and extra sweet to him. She wanted to keep his energy up and comfort him. And that's what I love about them, they know how to give and take. They understand each other without saying anything. No matter how tired Wookie is, he still managed to retain a happy mood and tease Dahae. That means he considers her feelings too. That's genuine love and affection on both sides. 

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: He looks exhausted and sleepy but of course he will work hard because he's a professional actor... and beside that, her Cherry Multivitamin is there with her sweet and caring attention to him.. she's an Aries and her nurturing personality is natural. Just like Mo Ne, Cherry is like a mirror image of a motherly.. sisterly.. loving figure that a no BS Scorpio man need to balance his emotion.. especially when he's tired and easily irritated... she cheers him up and he loves that a lot..... PERFECT PAIR!! :-bd