[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Thanks @p1n6an2012 for the translation. :D

VPc8fMy.gif

DW: 이고 소 젖 니가 잤어? 뭘 한 거야 뭘?

DW: You had sex and milk the cow? Were you milking the cow yourself? Then what did you do? (he's mocking her...she has done nothing...hahaha)
DH feel embarrass she tap him and continue with the rehearsing.

So ladies, it's not all about s** ahhahahaha :))

Guest bella2008

ranxie said:bts gifs on is on my tumblr now :)
sorry for not joining the conversation i'm just not in the mood to talk a lot but i'm enjoying all your comments :))

Guest ShayneyC

Just watched the bts. This time dahae is making a move, she's initiating the actions.. I can see wookie is kind of tired..

ranxie said:
bts gifs on is on my tumblr now :)

sorry for not joining the conversation i'm just not in the mood to talk a lot but i'm enjoying all your comments :)

---------------------
yes he looked tired and maybe massaging his leg (I hope Dahae's legs too)-and Dahae is giving us a cheeky looks, and I think she nearly choking him.

Guest MissM

Why does he seem so disappointed with the upper shoulder hug?

Maybe for him that kind of hug is more like friendly hug n not romantic.. haha.. honestly I curious about it too.. he's kinda dissapointed,the way he asked.. are u going to hug like this?

Maybe he was just joking around lol. I notice LDW tends to make jokes with a straight face that sometimes you don't realise he's just playing around :)) . I remember LDH  and Lee Jin Wook also said that he's the kind of guy who appears cold when you meet him, but it's because it's easy to misunderstand him and that he's actually funny and warm because of that straight face :x . He looked like he was pretending to choke when she hugged him :)) . I love how they're always fooling around in the bts. It must be hard with the tight schedule and Wookie especially has to juggle that with his other job. I can't believe he flew to Japan for just one day and came straight back to work (When does this man sleep?  :-O ) . So it's great to see that they have such a warm atmosphere at work. It's also so cute to see how close they are with Kim Hae Sook and Lee Duk Hwa. But DongHae's ad-libs are really daebak   :-bd . I love how the pds just let them do their thing and than sort of choose what to include in the show hahaha

Guest nikisa

Maybe for him that kind of hug is more like friendly hug n not romantic.. haha.. honestly I curious about it too.. he's kinda dissapointed,the way he asked.. are u going to hug like this?

Most probably he had to bend abit if she hugged him like that.. maybe quite.uncomfortable for him due to his height but he still did the hug!..

How sweet.. he seems to follow Da Hae's suggestions..

:x

Gah, these two!! Too much intimacy, too much intimacy... these two look like a couple of lovers. Perhaps once waters calm, they will announce they've been dating since MG ended and they kept it a secret because of external reasons (rumors, impositions by agencies, privacy, etc). It would be megagalactic (does this word exist?) :))

In the bts you can tell Wookie is tired and Dada is trying to keep his spirits up. They must be both tired ofc, but some people handle it better than others. In the moment where they rehearse the hug scene and DW asks "you're going to hug me like this?" and she puts her hands on his hips, he has such a puppy face... so sweet. But it also shows he needs a bed because he has been working non-stop. AWWW. I'm sure Dada will keep you company once you both finish filming HK and RM. She could massage him... ;))

The ad-libs are awesome btw. The scenes rehearsed look cuter because you can see Wookie and Dada following each other without needing to explain what they want to do. They are very good at understanding what their partner is trying to do, and it comes so real on screen - perhaps because that's how they banter every day too B-) only people who have a deep connection can have this kind of exchange... :x

Today I was thinking how some relationship of love or friendship or both, seem to be fated. DW and DH have known each other for years. They sure aren't unfamiliar with each other and it's evident. But they had to separate for a lot of years due to external forces. Fate brought them together and when this happens, it's a blessing. Me and my bff were strong friends but separated for four years. We thought our friendship would be awkward after all these years we've been separated, but it was not. That's how I think it went for Wookie and Dada. Their relationship was strong 9 years ago, but perhaps it wasn't their time yet back then. An invisible red line created a moment for them to see each other again and rekindle what couldn't be when they first met each other. My advice is not to let go know and treasure this chance they've got. Basically, get married, guys! ;)

I also noticed that Cherry's hair style has never change into her Ah Mo Ne the heiress one (the straight hair when she ate the cake for the first time with JW is my fave) since she actually loves to play with her beautiful hair and shown us different style.... hhhmm I sense the possessive boyfie atmosphere here.. or that let her hair down wavy style must be Wookie's preference....... :-?

Guest tinsky73

They look like a married couple in that kitchen scene teasing! Hahaha. Wookie teasing Dahae about the food when she didn't do anything, and she slapped his arm, while looking at him as if she's saying, "stop iiiit~". Even the way she laughs is very telling. XD And what's up with the "I always hug you like this" As far as I remember this is the first time in HK where she hugged him that way. XD It always Wookie who takes the upper and she the lower. Maybe she hugs him this way more IRL?

:)

)

They just can't take their hands off each other! :x I love how when one of them touches the other, there is an automatic corresponding touch in response. Lol. 

After this BTS, we can safely say that our assumptions in the scenes where they're looking like Wookie and Dada are ad libs.

:)

The crew must already be thinking that they are dating. XD

human1981 said: Thanks @p1n6an2012 for the translation. :D

DW: 이고 소 젖 니가 잤어? 뭘 한 거야 뭘?

DW: You had sex and milk the cow? Were you milking the cow yourself? Then what did you do? (he's mocking her...she has done nothing...hahaha)
DH feel embarrass she tap him and continue with the rehearsing.

So ladies, it's not all about s** ahhahahaha :))