[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

RED EARS...READ EARS...EVERYWHERE RED EARS... :x :x :x
tumblr_n5tnz8DyA11sp2ly1o3_250.giftumblr_n5sap6iHCt1snsg9go7_250.gif
tumblr_n7l9a3tSKT1rngqpbo1_250.giftumblr_n7l9a3tSKT1rngqpbo4_250.gif
jqgc.gif
nzq.gif
credit to owners

And if they didn't use blue lighting in that epic wall kiss, maybe we can see wookie's ears bleeding already =)) 

Guest elisessi

Just watched latest Hotel King episode without subs, but I was able to understand Ah Mo Ne and Cha Jae Wan's scenes even with the language barrier.  Their acting in this drama is truly daebak.
The connection between them runs so deep that it really transcends.  I'm so glad Dong Wook asked Da Hae to work on this drama with him.  They bring out the best in each other.

Guest turquoiseblue

elisessi said: Just watched latest Hotel King episode without subs, but I was able to understand Ah Mo Ne and Cha Jae Wan's scenes even with the language barrier.  Their acting in this drama is truly daebak.
The connection between them runs so deep that it really transcends.  I'm so glad Dong Wook asked Da Hae to work on this drama with him.  They bring out the best in each other.

Guest turquoiseblue

I see Wookie texting texting his girlfriend checking his phone every now and then and looking tired and exhausted. Don't worry Wookie you will see Cherry again very soon :x :x Must be hard for them to separate, usually if love is new, you don't wanna be separated from that person even for a day. But like they say, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder" :x :x 
This means we will get a more explosive kissing scene when Wookie comes back :)  OH YEAAAHH!!! \m/

OMG. That fountain scene is too cute! Whoever comes up with these scenes is too cheesy! :)) Is this the same writer we see who flooded us with angst and OTP struggles? 
And Jaewan carrying Mone to bed... looking like a newlywed indeed. :x 
Hoping to see more Wookie airport pictures! :)

Guest bella2008

turquoiseblue said: I see Wookie texting texting his girlfriend checking his phone every now and then and looking tired and exhausted. Don't worry Wookie you will see Cherry again very soon :x :x Must be hard for them to separate, usually if love is new, you don't wanna be separated from that person even for a day. But like they say, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder" :x :x 
This means we will get a more explosive kissing scene when Wookie comes back :)  OH YEAAAHH!!! \m/

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said: OMG. That fountain scene is too cute! Whoever comes up with these scenes is too cheesy! :)) Is this the same writer we see who flooded us with angst and OTP struggles? 
And Jaewan carrying Mone to bed... looking like a newlywed indeed. :x 
Hoping to see more Wookie airport pictures! :)

Guest turquoiseblue

@ranxie you did it again! thank you so much for that fountain loving gifs :D
tumblr_n8lww0nGXy1r9730zo2_250.gif

me want them to hug here and just start kissing in the middle of that circle...waaaaah!!! omg i dont want to hope for too much but it makes me giddy just thinking about it :D

about the fountain scene. How do you guys think it would end up?

Me:
I think they will go back to JW's house all wet. JW put a towel on MN's head to dry her hair the he spontaneously kiss MN. After that...you know what happen.. :D

how about you guys?

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

human1981 said: about the fountain scene. How do you guys think it would end up?

Me:
I think they will go back to JW's house all wet. JW put a towel on MN's head to dry her hair the he spontaneously kiss MN. After that...you know what happen.. :D

how about you guys?

Guest turquoiseblue

@elfogadunk waaah thank you for the gifs :D
tumblr_n8lyi9VTZ01sp2ly1o6_250.gif
awww....this scene is so natural :D and look at wookie's face :)) that's not JW! that's Wookie again :)

tumblr_n8lyi9VTZ01sp2ly1o4_250.giftumblr_n8lyi9VTZ01sp2ly1o5_250.gif
they dance/sway when they hug :D that's very coupley and very DongHae to me :x :x

Guest rosejenner123

It's slight, but I love how JW (LDW????) always initiates the hugs *U* I mean, it's almost simultaneous, but his arms extend first.

Omg and how dorky and giddy he looks when he leans for the hug. I agree with @turquoiseblue‌, definitely LDW! ;)

Guest bunnystr

@elfogadunk waaah thank you for the gifs

:D

tumblr_n8lyi9VTZ01sp2ly1o6_250.gif

awww....this scene is natural :D and look at wookie's face :)) that's not JW! that's Wookie again :)

tumblr_n8lyi9VTZ01sp2ly1o4_250.giftumblr_n8lyi9VTZ01sp2ly1o5_250.gif

they dance/sway when they hug :D that's very coupley and very DongHae to me :x :x

Yeaaaah!!! I agreee! It's not JW and MN its DW and DH! They looked soooo happy together and yet they both are comfortable to one another, I've seen almost all Wookie's drama, and to me, Wookie's hug to Dada looks so natural with no force, idk whether it's bcs of his acting skills which getting better year by year or.....let's say it's bcs the one who he has to hug is Dada 8->

I was trying to stay away from here (I didn't saw today's episode) but I couldn't help myself and here I am and even that freaking hug was so cute oh gosh they are going to be the dead of me 8-X can't wait to get home and watch today's episode and tomorrow's live stream ;;) have a nice day chingus, Donghae Fighting!!!

BTW I'm with my mom and we're watching HK and she had been asking me "They're an item?" "Are you sure they're not dating?" Right now we're watching episode 10, I can't wait to see what she's going to say in 12, 22, 26 ;)

• Like 1