[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Media manipulation is the worst, but it's also a way for the PR to gain attention. In my previous fandoms, some sick PR moves were made to put an actress to shame because she had betrayed her famous actor ex bf. This disgusted me to no end because it was clear that was staged and not true. On a side, the fact *that site* wrote only the superficial and non related quote Wookie said about that *person* could be a mean to divert attention from the real deal. Since we are not delulu completely and we know there's a large amount of truth on the bts pics, interviews and such done by our DongHae (pics don't lie! goosebumps don't lie! hands on knees, backs, sidechest, don't lie either XD), it could be that our OTP is aiming for a planned future announcement and testing the waters at the moment. I may be delusional but: by acting all cute-y on bts, they could make us speculate about them dating but on the other hand, not everyone knows their past history nor goes to look for pics and vids and news like we do, and could simply think they are two co-stars very comfortable with each other and even forget about them later. After HK and the *other show* ends too and some weeks or even months pass, acting in a very prepared PR move, then Wookie and Cherry may reveal if they are indeed dating or not. Waters on the other side need to calm down first and forget before they check DongHae's chemistry and relationship has always been there out on the open and was kept private to respect their personal lives. So I will wait for the actual announcement of their wedding then =))

Guest tinsky73

Uh! I can look at one gif all day & never tire of it. ONE! Like a deer caught in headlights, I'm mesmerized. Today it's the balcony hugging scene. I got all the little movements & nuances memorized already! :D
Did I mention that da hae's lips were pressed over wookie's collarbone in that scene? That's hot!  :x

Guest ShayneyC

Hi girls!! Been reading your sentiments regarding the latest bts, especially bts of ep26. I personally is also waiting for it. Because i'm impatient already sent a message to mbc fb page. Told them that we donghae are requesting if they could release the bts of our lovely couple. I just hope that they will give me small attention and grant our wishes. I also requested them if they could give more projects for donghae. Let's just wait for the reply girls!! Hehe. Fighting!!!!

Guest besotted

To Wookie and Cherry:

I can't help but think... Oh so that's how you guys make out!...Are you guys in character or what?! ... I can certainly imagine what goes on off cam when you make out...thanks for giving us samples to please our shipper hearts!

They are just like us :))

우리 차모보고싶어 ( We miss our ChaMo or We want to see our ChaMo)
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hoking&no=8350&page=1

D5BJuUd.jpg

드라마에서 재회커플이 요즘많이나오고 있다는 기사에 더불어 이번에 k사의 ㅈㅅ총ㅈㅇ의 주연두배우도 언급이 되던데~ 글쎄 이커플은 화보도 같이찍었나보네..
으윽.. 우리 차모케미!! 홍익인간정신과 같이 널리이롭게 활용되어야할텐데 말이야!!
가까운 시일로는 화보나 씨엪정도면 정말좋을거같은데+_+
  갤러횽들은 어떤컨셉의 차모를 보고싶어? 난 화보로는 눈빛만봐도 끈적이고 뇌쇄적인 이런것도 좋을거같곸ㅋㅋㅋ 씨엪으론 신혼부부로 모네다해가 해준음식먹곤 재완동욱이 맛없다며 투덜대는ㅋㅋㅋ모습사이에 상품나온후 달달한 신혼차모?+_+
  (그러나 현실은 요런모습에도 바보웃음짓게되는 나.. (짤은 갤줍)
(내가 갤에 익숙칠않아서 혹시이런글이 적당치 못한거면 말해줘!!)

purplebass

said: The pic you posted @angiemty... way to tease us

:)

) not only he was topless, you could see the hem of his underwear too

and the pants made it hard not to imagine more

;)

) also, the pic you have on your signature from ep 13 where they imagine each other on the floor... the sweater MN is wearing looks so much like JW's sweaters he wore in blue and mustard these last two eps. Plus, MN's sweater is very large and loose, it's yellow but who knows, it could be menswear

:P

Perhaps it's Wookie and Cherry couple outfit?? =)) Did she buy them for him and bought one for her too??? Way to be more delusional =)) =)) =))

Guest meltedchoco

hiddenflea said: Omg totally dying of laughter reading the meany but witty comments above. I bet once those little teenager fans meet all the pro meany ajummas here. They will all learn their lessons. =))

purplebass said: Media manipulation is the worst, but it's also a way for the PR to gain attention. In my previous fandoms, some sick PR moves were made to put an actress to shame because she had betrayed her famous actor ex bf. This disgusted me to no end because it was clear that was staged and not true. On a side, the fact *that site* wrote only the superficial and non related quote Wookie said about that *person* could be a mean to divert attention from the real deal. Since we are not delulu completely and we know there's a large amount of truth on the bts pics, interviews and such done by our DongHae (pics don't lie! goosebumps don't lie! hands on knees, backs, sidechest, don't lie either XD), it could be that our OTP is aiming for a planned future announcement and testing the waters at the moment. I may be delusional but: by acting all cute-y on bts, they could make us speculate about them dating but on the other hand, not everyone knows their past history nor goes to look for pics and vids and news like we do, and could simply think they are two co-stars very comfortable with each other and even forget about them later. After HK and the *other show* ends too and some weeks or even months pass, acting in a very prepared PR move, then Wookie and Cherry may reveal if they are indeed dating or not. Waters on the other side need to calm down first and forget before they check DongHae's chemistry and relationship has always been there out on the open and was kept private to respect their personal lives. So I will wait for the actual announcement of their wedding then =))

Dang, I feel a bit selfish on this, I would rather have them date quietly just because I really really want them to have another project together. 

In K-Drama land, I have yet to see a project lead by a real life couple (went public before taking on the drama)
In C-Drama land, yes, actually a lot.  Haha.. 

Also I feel that most couples who announced their relationships publicly don't get together in real life. 

But I support what ever they have decided. 

yes the bromance news is nothing actually, but what I don't like I know their intention. Previously or during the early stage of HK, we can see tons of Eng translation on CHAMO, or the drama itself, not from that site, but from MWave also, but now seems like they are trying to help or to ease the others, and ignored all the hottest topic in Naver/DC/Nate esp on CHAMO. MWave even desperate, even said Wookie is the one who wants to bring the topic to media, and some fans has to defend that in Twitter about the wrong translation which I know they purposely did that.
This is called childish manipulation and a hot topic also in Korea right now-not on our Chamo but on Kpop as general.

Well I blame MBC too, so stingy and not supporting HK enough, luckily DC supports HK to the max.

regarding oversea promotion, our chinggus @Meatawinz has informed us, HK will be aired in Thailand soon, so big chances to see them together flying hand in hand there and maybe doing the pre-honeymoon. Both are very popular in Thailand and both love having a holidays there, esp Dahae.

all i could see and read here are one hell of angry fangirls... and bored ones too LOL..
i have to agree with @human1981 probably they are still busy editing.. so a little more patience ladies we myt get it tomorrow...

and for the BTS they are not gonna release some specially if you're expecting for the bed scene part bec as said by someone last week they filmed that particular scene having them(ChaMo), director, and a camera man only so there was no one who got the chance to film the BTS of that...

yes i too believe that they are back together... i agree with @blueGurl_nineteen in evrything.. seeing them happy and all PDA makes me happy and satisfied too.. :D

REJOICE!! VIVA!! MAGDIWANG!! HALLELUJAH!! i finally managed to make the wall kissing scene more brighter. so you could see it clearer now how DW is eating DH's lips.. but as i did that you could also see how pixelated it has become so dont expect too much.. i've posted it on tumblr.. i'll be posting the uncut version here afterwards

Guest tinsky73

blueGurl_nineteen said: purplebass said: Media manipulation is the worst, but it's also a way for the PR to gain attention. In my previous fandoms, some sick PR moves were made to put an actress to shame because she had betrayed her famous actor ex bf. This disgusted me to no end because it was clear that was staged and not true. On a side, the fact *that site* wrote only the superficial and non related quote Wookie said about that *person* could be a mean to divert attention from the real deal. Since we are not delulu completely and we know there's a large amount of truth on the bts pics, interviews and such done by our DongHae (pics don't lie! goosebumps don't lie! hands on knees, backs, sidechest, don't lie either XD), it could be that our OTP is aiming for a planned future announcement and testing the waters at the moment. I may be delusional but: by acting all cute-y on bts, they could make us speculate about them dating but on the other hand, not everyone knows their past history nor goes to look for pics and vids and news like we do, and could simply think they are two co-stars very comfortable with each other and even forget about them later. After HK and the *other show* ends too and some weeks or even months pass, acting in a very prepared PR move, then Wookie and Cherry may reveal if they are indeed dating or not. Waters on the other side need to calm down first and forget before they check DongHae's chemistry and relationship has always been there out on the open and was kept private to respect their personal lives. So I will wait for the actual announcement of their wedding then =))

about their rumor, maybe both parties don't want it to be over exposed or they just want to be low profile on that, but on the Press Conf, that's very strange indeed, first time pic are not allowed.Or maybe both are so tired after their HOT HOT night together with lots of love bite everywhere so, no pic, but at least can show us the PD face or the cafe, the table, chair, spoon etc.

Guest tinsky73

ranxie said: all i could see and read here are one hell of angry fangirls... and bored ones too LOL..
i have to agree with @human1981 probably they are still busy editing.. so a little more patience ladies we myt get it tomorrow...

and for the BTS they are not gonna release some specially if you're expecting for the bed scene part bec as said by someone last week they filmed that particular scene having them(ChaMo), director, and a camera man only so there was no one who got the chance to film the BTS of that...

yes i too believe that they are back together... i agree with @blueGurl_nineteen in evrything.. seeing them happy and all PDA makes me happy and satisfied too.. :D

REJOICE!! VIVA!! MAGDIWANG!! HALLELUJAH!! i finally managed to make the wall kissing scene more brighter. so you could see it clearer now how DW is eating DH's lips.. but as i did that you could also see how pixelated it has become so dont expect too much.. i've posted it on tumblr.. i'll be posting the uncut version here afterwards

im gonna give you girls another topic to discuss...

as i was watching My Girl again i cant help but to compare how they kiss each other before and now..
MY Girl kiss scene

4facb9.gif

9 yrs later.. Hotel king Kissing scene

here you go the uncut Brighter version.. drool enjoy to the max

815add.gif

so what do you think changed on  the way they kissed? all i could say is they've become better.
i'll leave all the analysis to you guys on what has changed and what has not..

ok im outta here.. see you lattaahh :-*

• Like 1