[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest xtin21bass

Obsessed with DONGHAE! PD NIM! you are the best!.. trusting WOOKIE to direct the BED SCENE!!!.. haha.. WE CANNOT WAIT!!! :)
hoking_photo140407134350imbcdrama2_zpsd2

turtleaxis said: tbh, I don't really like shipping real life people. The last time I did that it didn't end well at all. But these two are just so dang shippable. And re: the head touching thing, I watch almost every drama Wookie has been in, he really doesn't do it with his other co-stars. And it could be that he's not so open to ad-libbing when it's with other actresses/directors. But what I do conclude is that either way, considering the fact that both dramas are shot by different PDs, it's totally a DongHae thing. So whether it's personal or it's an ad-lib, he's definitely just more comfortable with her to do both, so ;) . We may be delusional, but these two have definitely given us more than enough material to be delusional over  :-bd =))

Guest kaldina2604

alexndraS said:

regarding of his statement about "

did not feel awkward when filmed the bedscene"

so why he still tremble while doing the bedscene?

Guest kaldina2604

ranxie said: the announcement of the bed scene gave rise to EXTREME pervy thoughts.. and had awaken it even to those fangirls who never knew they have it within them... welcome to the sisterhood, cheers to us my pervy sisters410612

face of DH

face of DW

so what can you see??. is there anything hidden behind those expressions??. i'll leave the analysis to you..
coz all i can see are RAINBOWS, UNICORNS, BUTTERFLIES, STARS, HEARTS AND HEAVEN...
plus DH is tired yet happy and DW's accomplished and happy all the way face which i bet bec of what happened last nyt wahahaha!!

new bts pic.. that must have been the bed scene shootin.. WHY NOT CAPTURE IT FROM THE INSIDE???!!!!! you see even the dog is friggin curious too!!

kaldina2604 said:
ranxie said: the announcement of the bed scene gave rise to EXTREME pervy thoughts.. and had awaken it even to those fangirls who never knew they have it within them... welcome to the sisterhood, cheers to us my pervy sisters410612

so what can you see??. is there anything hidden behind those expressions??. i'll leave the analysis to you..
coz all i can see are RAINBOWS, UNICORNS, BUTTERFLIES, STARS, HEARTS AND HEAVEN...
plus DH is tired yet happy and DW's accomplished and happy all the way face which i bet bec of what happened last nyt wahahaha!!

new bts pic.. that must have been the bed scene shootin.. WHY NOT CAPTURE IT FROM THE INSIDE???!!!!! you see even the dog is friggin curious too!!

Can't stop refreshing and reading this thread while listening to MG and HK ost!!! OMO!!! I'm wondering the fact that Da Hae said some part of the bed scene is inappropriate to be broadcasted...is it hotter than Wookie's drama before La Dolce Vita?? =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
If that was the case, I'm wondering and thinking what would be Wookie's parents reactions after this!!!! Hahaha...I bet his mom will call her friend and hang out while his dad will remain silent..... X_X X_X X_X

sassygirl94 said: Can't stop refreshing and reading this thread while listening to MG and HK ost!!! OMO!!! I'm wondering the fact that Da Hae said some part of the bed scene is inappropriate to be broadcasted...is it hotter than Wookie's drama before La Dolce Vita?? =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
If that was the case, I'm wondering and thinking what would be Wookie's parents reactions after this!!!! Hahaha...I bet his mom will call her friend and hang out while his dad will remain silent..... X_X X_X X_X

@hiddenflea at least the dog isn't creepy unlike Chae Kyung =))

@qetha Haha good idea. Would be super hot if they have a make out a la The Notebook... where they christen every possible surface of the house and get rid of the wet clothes on the way ;))

Looks like Da Hae is cold on the pics because of the fine dress she's wearing. She is totally clutching on Wookie to heat her body :x

I really should be going now.. I still have an early business appointment tomorrow but why??? Why cant i???#-o

Dammit these two are ruining my life and health for i'm always sleep deprived!!!

i hope when i wake up tomorrow the news would be something like this, LEE DONG WOOK AND LEE DA HAE CONFIRMS DATING.. Ok if not then videos or pics of the PC then.. Jaeeeebaaalll!!! Ok gudnyt everybody :)

Guest tinsky73

Found this on tumbler: credit to shuri

Cosmo: What do you think is a trait that a man must have?  

Lee dong wook: A man must have self-confidence, but not being arrogant, he should be confident in protecting his family. Many will ask whether there’s an ideal korean man, I think there isn’t one. We work hard, serve in the army, and become a better person so we can be better to the woman we love.

You lovin' some woman these days, wookie? Who could it be? 

\:D/

i know wht you mean, and i see what u saw in their expressions

=)) it's about 10;38 over here and i think i cant sleep peacefully without imagining what happened between them lastnight and why they have to cut some parts of bedscene. and pleassseee PDnim it has to be HOTTER and SEXIER than IRIS 2. make sure they will show the scene when they wake up in the morning after they did bedscene.

^:)^

I soo agree..some awkward moments after they did it(haha)..let say something similar to ep12 where mn woke and jw was all looking at her face! Hahaha..

Guest kaldina2604

SeGafanlady said: kaldina2604 said:

Guest kaldina2604

SeGafanlady said: kaldina2604 said: