[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

leedonghae4lyf said: Haha! Agree with that @bluegurl_nineteen.  :-c
If we are like this when we see sweet moments like these between this two, in reel as well as in real life:

Imagine what we would all look like if they finally announced that they are for keeps, that the ships have finally sailed.. It may be like this:

Guest turquoiseblue

angiemty said: leedonghae4lyf said: Haha! Agree with that @bluegurl_nineteen.  :-c
If we are like this when we see sweet moments like these between this two, in reel as well as in real life:

Imagine what we would all look like if they finally announced that they are for keeps, that the ships have finally sailed.. It may be like this:

oh I know how our heart beating fast bc of the pic-to me it's BTS.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hoking&no=7552&page=1

anyway, more BTS pic from the link above, I love the last one, we can tell Wookie is staring at her. sorry can't paste the pic. using office lappy.

Just woke up from the sleep...and checking this thread...wondering why it is moving so fast...n YEAH!!! THAT PICTURES!!!!  Now I know why you guys like this...AGAIN!!! SWEETNESS OVERLOAD!!! :x :x :xSERIOUSLY I WANT A BF LIKE WOOKIE!!! He is soooo protective....sooo romantic in his own way....GOSH!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said:

oh I know how our heart beating fast bc of the pic-to me it's BTS.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hoking&no=7552&page=1

anyway, more BTS pic from the link above, I love the last one, we can tell Wookie is staring at her. sorry can't paste the pic. using office lappy.

He must be. Who can blame him though? She is mesmeric. ;;) I wonder what he must be thinking when he gets lost in her like the ones we saw in the previous BTS. He must be thinking how unreal it must have been for him. XD I am overthinking again. *smacks head* Lol, but the guy gets off in space randomly while basking in the delight of seeing her face like that. :))

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said: He must be. Who can blame him though? She is mesmeric. ;;) I wonder what he must be thinking when he gets lost in her like the ones we saw in the previous BTS. He must be thinking how unreal it must have been for him. XD I am overthinking again. *smacks head* Lol, but the guy gets off in space randomly while basking in the delight of seeing her face like that. :))

Guest gabyfish

I dont care if they're practising for scenes of filming or not, but i see a peace in DaHae's eyes when she lied on his chest, and I see the protection he wants to give her. Maybe they're taking a chance to express their emotions to each other whenever they do the skinship ^^10481695_861008060595012_415028494424587

Guest rosejenner123

Omg I'm literally dying from these new pics.  My brain has turned into mush, I'm never getting to school at this rate! @blueGurl_nineteen Please show me your ways!
I love how he's protecting her from the cold, so I can understand why she's not hugging him back, because he's trying to keep her bare arms warm hehe c:And in that picture where they're crouching down, AKLSJDKAJSD LDH looks so tiny next to LDW, I just love how he keeps his arm wrapped around her, all protective AHHHH /can't contain these feels I'm sorry xD
These two need to get on a variety show asap.  And with hosts that ship them together as much as we do, who will bring back old suspicious My Girl footage of them together, and make them adorably embarrassed together by teasing them about their relationship *prays to Variety Show gods* 
@leedonghae4lyf Totally random but hi!!! I love love love your username :)

I feel sad seeing him willing to sacrifice his back, you can see him blocking Dahae from the rain, the direction all towards his back. Wookie, and Dahae, don't leave us hanging dry like this. Protect your friendship, your love or whatever both of you want to call it, we here waiting for the big day.

Guest anietayulinda sari

gabyfish said: I dont care if they're practising for scenes of filming or not, but i see a peace in DaHae's eyes when she lied on his chest, and I see the protection he wants to give her. Maybe they're taking a chance to express their emotions to each other whenever they do the skinship ^^10481695_861008060595012_415028494424587