[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

turquoiseblue said: turtleaxis said: samzz said:
looking at the love of Wookie's fans from Korea, I feel sad that Dahae didn't receive the same treatment from her own people. You can see, only her fans group that didn't contribute anything during the PC. Before EOE or more specifically Chuno, she still has a large number of Korean fans. After that, she lost nearly half of them. Her fans didn't leave her completely, but due to the hatred she received from nearly 80% of Korean women at that time, they keep a distant from her.If you follow her news during Chuno, you now what I'm talking about, the hatred was so huge, they hate her character to the max and accused her purposely acted like that, enjoying the love from all the male characters from the story, and just being pretty all the time.Then many more events that always make the headlines and she got hatred left and right. Right now, I think her fans in Korea, majority is male only.

After that, Dahae also never tried to win them back (this is part of her mistake also), and she just stay away from them most of the time, spending her life in LA and China. Hopefully after this and FNC mission on her to stay more in korea, she can win them back, or maybe Wookie can tie her back from running away again.

Guest turquoiseblue

nocturne9

said: Yes, I never understand where the hatred of her role in Chuno came from?  That was so stupid!!  I mean yes, it was a bit explicit in "Korean" standards but that was not her problem, it's not like she directed the scene herself and that's how the Hanbok would look like  after you take the top part off... And its a dame "R" scene.  duh...................... And she is born with great skin..

I say if she lost fans because of that then be it.  It's really hard to please everybody.  Need to move forward.  Of course, I think it's a lesson to be learned.  SongJunKi, in one of his interviews, said that for actors, people see you as the role you play in a drama first and not you as a regular person and this is very true.   

tinsky73 said:
=D> Nice graphic representation of the different types of hand holding! I can totally see them do the second one while they're strolling along the streets of Paris together. 
Picture this scenario... Da hae dressed in them white stretchy jeans that fit her like second skin. Her arms around Wookie's waist, their hands clutching while wookie's other hand is slipped casually inside the back pocket of da hae's jeans sort of caressing her derriere... =P~

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said:

turquoiseblue

said:

The Passive Hand Hold (JaeWan and Mone)

This is hand holding in its simplest form: your sweetheart’s hand gently but firmly cupped in yours.  It’s most appropriate for public environments where you want to remain tasteful and avoid looking “clingy,” but is still a great, effective way to add physicality to your romantic relationship. :x :x

The Intertwined Holding Hands (Wookie and Dada) *sorry we still have to catch them red handed so a generic pic will do*
A step up from the Passive Hand Hold, Intertwined Fingers provides a firmer grip and an increased sense of intimacy.  This type of hand holding is perfect while taking a romantic walk together, but it can have a downside of sweaty palms!

Guest kaman226

@‌nocturne9
Thanks for sharing the fan's experience!!It's really nice to know how sweet and nice our Da-hae is.. but at the same time it's really painful to read cause I'm in Hong Kong and I wish I could have been there.. :((

Guest turquoiseblue

Me like conservative wookie :x :x I dunno why, but I find it sexy and romantic when a guy wants to cover up his girl. It shows that he respects her and he wants the beautiful view for himself and himself only ;)  rather than a guy who doesn't care at all even if their girlfriend's tatas are hanging out there for the whole world to see and for other guys to feast on. ugh! 

I don't think Lee Dong Wook will ever let her go again... she's too precious and now that he's an achiever... he can turn the table and follow through what was pending in 2008...... continue what's left behind and this time it's even stronger and more solid than before.. since maturity, adultness, eager to settle down and family request (hello mama Kim) are parts of the reason of the rekindling the romance....
sorry babes onnie is not delusional.. this is according to my experience in life..

Guest tinsky73

@SeGafanlady‌ yeah, they can totally do a campaign ad for a famous haute couture label. They're like the Korean version of barbie & ken in looks especially when they're dressed to the nines... :-bd
@turquoiseblue funny thing is that's me in my romantic mode... I don't think this thread can handle my pervy mode! :)) For starters, my pervy scenario will not involve jeans or clothes for that matter!  :-\"

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: I don't think Lee Dong Wook will ever let her go again... she's too precious and now that he's an achiever... he can turn the table and follow through what was pending in 2008...... continue what's left behind and this time it's even stronger and more solid than before.. since maturity, adultness, eager to settle down and family request (hello mama Kim) are parts of the reason of the rekindling the romance....
sorry babes onnie is not delusional.. this is according to my experience in life..

turquoiseblue said: SeGafanlady said: I don't think Lee Dong Wook will ever let her go again... she's too precious and now that he's an achiever... he can turn the table and follow through what was pending in 2008...... continue what's left behind and this time it's even stronger and more solid than before.. since maturity, adultness, eager to settle down and family request (hello mama Kim) are parts of the reason of the rekindling the romance....

We can't deny she's beautiful, I do think that could be part of the reason why she gets so much hate, I've not seen her previous dramas just MG & HK but to me she doesn't look trashy in that scene, but I understand for Koreans that's a heavy scene they are way more conservatives than us people from America and Europe, it's true what @turquoiseblue the major problem is that she's a woman have you seen a male actor getting hate for a semi nude scene? eg I don't wookie getting hate for those shower scenes not that I'm complaining. =P~
Being honest I'm like one month older than Dada and I would kill to have her body, she has a fine sexy body and Wookie knows it that's why he's so protective over her 8-> and I like that side of him :P

turquoiseblue said: SeGafanlady said: I don't think Lee Dong Wook will ever let her go again... she's too precious and now that he's an achiever... he can turn the table and follow through what was pending in 2008...... continue what's left behind and this time it's even stronger and more solid than before.. since maturity, adultness, eager to settle down and family request (hello mama Kim) are parts of the reason of the rekindling the romance....

our Goddess Cherry is so preeethaaaay.... OMG
:x

she said she's surprised to see so many fans gathering in the airport to welcome her....
she felt really welcome since it's been a while after her last visit to HongKong.
she's really grateful....

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: turquoiseblue said: SeGafanlady said: I don't think Lee Dong Wook will ever let her go again... she's too precious and now that he's an achiever... he can turn the table and follow through what was pending in 2008...... continue what's left behind and this time it's even stronger and more solid than before.. since maturity, adultness, eager to settle down and family request (hello mama Kim) are parts of the reason of the rekindling the romance....