[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

and in return, LDW wrote the fan a thank you note:8251eecegw1ehwbee64jij20m80etq4o.jpg
8251eecegw1ehwbedjravj20et0m8jt9.jpg
[translation] To: Baidu LDW fans, Thank you very much! Please continue to love me~<3, healthy!! Happiness!!
The fans also send letter to LDW:8251eecegw1ehzrzt0l8lj20ix1ib7ec.jpg
I like the part that the fans mentioned: "many of us fans here knew you and LDH through 'My Girl' and we are very happy knowing that both of you will be working together.We wish that you both enjoy working together, and cherish such rare opportunity^^

Guest tinsky73

Me likey the holding hands scene! They make simple gestures like holding hands sexy! :x I betcha when they hold hands as wookie & da hae their fingers are intertwined as if in a lovers' embrace. It's my fervent wish that we get to see that in a BTS or a candid photo someday very soon!

to all those ships and drama couples that reunited...
donghae is the most beautiful couple <3
and both are single :x 8-> some of the couple is married already~~ and some has a family already~~~ in their own...
so i think our OTP has the highest possibility of being together keee just thinking about it makes flutter hahahaha

looking at the love of Wookie's fans from Korea, I feel sad that Dahae didn't receive the same treatment from her own people. You can see, only her fans group that didn't contribute anything during the PC. Before EOE or more specifically Chuno, she still has a large number of Korean fans. After that, she lost nearly half of them. Her fans didn't leave her completely, but due to the hatred she received from nearly 80% of Korean women at that time, they keep a distant from her.If you follow her news during Chuno, you now what I'm talking about, the hatred was so huge, they hate her character to the max and accused her purposely acted like that, enjoying the love from all the male characters from the story, and just being pretty all the time.Then many more events that always make the headlines and she got hatred left and right. Right now, I think her fans in Korea, majority is male only.
After that, Dahae also never tried to win them back (this is part of her mistake also), and she just stay away from them most of the time, spending her life in LA and China. Hopefully after this and FNC mission on her to stay more in korea, she can win them back, or maybe Wookie can tie her back from running away again. p1n6an2012 said: to all those ships and drama couples that reunited...
and both are single :x 8-> some of the couple is married already~~ and some has a family already~~~ in their own...
so i think our OTP has the highest possibility of being together keee just thinking about it makes flutter hahahaha

Guest turquoiseblue

p1n6an2012 said: to all those ships and drama couples that reunited...

Guest MissM

Who's remember this scene..

PhotoGrid_1404400385210.jpg

Im sorry the pics is not that clear .. i've captured it directly from my lappy haha.. this is one of my fav ep from RM.. dahae was so cute n funny.. I love it when haha praised dada by saying that she is the prettiest celebrity he ever seen.. ​​yea oppa we have the same thought .. for me she is the prettiest.. I hope that wookie feel the same way too.. hahahaha

:x

i want to see our OTP together in running man tho...
not as hotel king stars even just my girl~~
because my girl was on sbs right? :x

i want them to tease this two~~
prolly yoo jae suk and haha knew how close they are ;))
maybe mongji too ;))

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said:
looking at the love of Wookie's fans from Korea, I feel sad that Dahae didn't receive the same treatment from her own people. You can see, only her fans group that didn't contribute anything during the PC. Before EOE or more specifically Chuno, she still has a large number of Korean fans. After that, she lost nearly half of them. Her fans didn't leave her completely, but due to the hatred she received from nearly 80% of Korean women at that time, they keep a distant from her.If you follow her news during Chuno, you now what I'm talking about, the hatred was so huge, they hate her character to the max and accused her purposely acted like that, enjoying the love from all the male characters from the story, and just being pretty all the time.Then many more events that always make the headlines and she got hatred left and right. Right now, I think her fans in Korea, majority is male only.
After that, Dahae also never tried to win them back (this is part of her mistake also), and she just stay away from them most of the time, spending her life in LA and China. Hopefully after this and FNC mission on her to stay more in korea, she can win them back, or maybe Wookie can tie her back from running away again.

samzz said:

After that, Dahae also never tried to win them back (this is part of her mistake also), and she just stay away from them most of the time, spending her life in LA and China. Hopefully after this and FNC mission on her to stay more in korea, she can win them back, or maybe Wookie can tie her back from running away again.

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73

said: Me likey the holding hands scene! They make simple gestures like holding hands sexy! :x I betcha when they hold hands as wookie

WOW.. Da Hae ya... Cherry my love.. it's gonna be difficult honey.. to win your fans back. Because ex fans are more thougher and critical from new fans.. it's not a smooth road to take.. if she's willing to go for it... But as we're all know.. Korean fans are the black belt in the universe called 'fandomship' And so far.. there's almost no anti Wookie ever existed (hhmm maybe some ugly and fat depressed ahjussie) but all that I heard from his fans is appraise.. support.. motivation.. devotion.. love.. sponsoring food. I think if Wookie is willing to take her hands and be side by side with him, that would be a great participation to fertilize the dry ground that left by Cherry's ex fans... and the public will start to reasoning why and of course there will be pros and cons but at least Cherry will be able to proof to them that she wants to rekindle with her fans too.. With all the craziness that's hapenning since 30 of June.. I really wish our couple will be shield from any kind of bad vibes.. I mean.. OMG so scary really.....

Guest turquoiseblue

turtleaxis said: samzz said:

Yes, I never understand where the hatred of her role in Chuno came from?  That was so stupid!!  I mean yes, it was a bit explicit in "Korean" standards but that was not her problem, it's not like she directed the scene herself and that's how the Hanbok would look like  after you take the top part off... And its a dame "R" scene.  duh...................... And she is born with great skin..
I say if she lost fans because of that then be it.  It's really hard to please everybody.  Need to move forward.  Of course, I think it's a lesson to be learned.  SongJunKi, in one of his interviews, said that for actors, people see you as the role you play in a drama first and not you as a regular person and this is very true.   

Guest tinsky73

turquoiseblue said:

The Passive Hand Hold (JaeWan and Mone)

This is hand holding in its simplest form: your sweetheart’s hand gently but firmly cupped in yours.  It’s most appropriate for public environments where you want to remain tasteful and avoid looking “clingy,” but is still a great, effective way to add physicality to your romantic relationship. :x :x

The Intertwined Holding Hands (Wookie and Dada) *sorry we still have to catch them red handed so a generic pic will do*
A step up from the Passive Hand Hold, Intertwined Fingers provides a firmer grip and an increased sense of intimacy.  This type of hand holding is perfect while taking a romantic walk together, but it can have a downside of sweaty palms!