[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hehehe, I know one day it will exposed, I mean the connection. So seems like it's not rumours after all, especially reading some information in the comments section.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/08/bang-si-hyuk-spotted-in-beverly-hills-with-afreecatv-influencers

Reason wise why DH so aggressive showing her fake happy marriage life is because of this connection. She's working hard to prove she is genuinely having holy husband. However, since her clan far more powerful than Bang PD, so she still dancing happily (I hope).

Last year news but taken down immediately by the media.

VAqMS7S.jpeg

CldTSD0.jpeg

Holy plant in Los Angeles, Playboy Photographer, Tenpro, Mr Kimmy, and etc...she is working hard in China because money is soooo needed in Korea.

Cheapest Place to Ozempic Online Overnight?

Hi everyone,

I’m searching for the cheapest place to Ozempic online with overnight shipping. I know it’s crucial to get it through legitimate channels, so I’m looking for recommendations on reputable sites that offer competitive pricing and fast delivery.

Does anyone have experience with finding affordable options while ensuring safety and legality? Any tips on where to find Ozempic at a good price and get it delivered overnight would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance for your insights!

Poor DH couldn't go to Paris. I don't think because of works because in the past she just didn't care and just cancel any projects whenever she wanted it. Must be something preventing it, or the clan and cult members preventing her from leaving to Paris because Wook Dong is there.

At 43, up to him to decide, if he doesn't want to have anyone to start a family right now, it's his choice. As a long time fan, we he said getting close to someone is so hard now, we knew what type of closeness he is referring too, hard to find in "deep relationship" ehm ehm.

We knew you were very affectionate lover in the past.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/468/0001085419

The story of Lee Dong-wook’s love life came out. Lee Dong-wook confessed, “I was affectionate to my girlfriend when I was dating. But I don’t remember. I don’t think I can do it anymore. It’s too annoying. Becoming close and things like that is so far away.”

Self-proclaimed love expert Yoo Jae-suk made everyone laugh by concluding, “If you don’t date for too long, you’ll be afraid to start. If you want to date but it’s bothersome, then don’t do it.”

In response to Lee Dong-wook’s comment, “There’s no path to meet the opposite sex,” Yoo Jae-suk once again said he would teach him the ‘self-indulgence’ skill, saying, “If you go to a family restaurant and see a woman you like, say, ‘Two Bushman Breads at that table. ’

---

Totally opposite to DH, she doesn't care about love, she is married because of her mother and the other family.

---

another translation. These two Running Man brothers are so nice to Wook Dong.

rILobOw.jpeg

RZ1aysL.jpeg

Hehehe, didn't he said DH makes his heart flutter after Hotel King.

28vqRLL.jpeg

When asked if he wants to date, Lee Dong-wook answered, "I want to date, but I don't want to be in a relationship." Yoo Jae-suk then advised, "If you want to date but it's too much of a hassle, you shouldn't date." When

Ji Suk-jin said, "It's because you haven't met a woman who makes your heart flutter," Lee Dong-wook said, "I'm a little older now, so I can't do that as much as I used to." He continued,

"I don't have a path to meet the opposite sex. He expressed his concerns, saying, "I can't stand being self-centered."

On 1/21/2015 at 3:50 PM, purplebass said:

LDW's reaction to Shoo rumor and Da Hae rumor is quite telling. With Shoo, the rumor was just a rumor so I think he wanted to shot it down himself to avoid further gossip and misunderstanding. His reaction is the one of a person who doesn't want to be associated with the person of the rumor, because more than being friends/acquaintances, they were really nothing and he didn't want to create misunderstandings. With Da Hae, on the other hand, besides the fact their chemistry was out in the open and everyone knew they knew each other and had a good relationship, he could play the rumors on the joking side. He called DH and they laughed about it but in a calm manner, trying to make it seem to everyone that they were just friends who still called each other after a year their drama had ended, but we know they were more than that. Ok, now it's not impossible for Wookie to call DH out of the blue to confirm they were friends, but something makes me believe that the thing was staged, DH knew that he would call her so she played along. By doing this, they could protect their relationship because by making these public statements, maybe the press would shut up about them and move on, you know... or that's what they believed and what made them do this, because I think until 2008 the dating rumors were still pretty hot in SK.

Btw, LDW page posted two pics of him in Maidstone from the PAT shoot:

http://i.imgur.com/ETzkhyr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/YxVNoWX.jpg

I totally agree with your take on the different ways LDW handled those rumors. It's interesting how his reaction to the Shoo rumor was more about distancing himself, whereas with Da Hae, it felt more playful and calculated. The fact that they both laughed about it and made a public call seems like a way to downplay the situation while keeping their real relationship private. The timing and the way it was done really do make it seem like it was staged to keep the press at bay. It’s like they were trying to maintain that delicate balance between public and private life, especially considering how intense dating rumors can be in Korea. Even though the rumors were hot until 2008, their chemistry was undeniable, and it makes me wonder how much of what we saw was real versus what they wanted us to see.

Edited by George

Glad he is maintaining the friendship.

Wi Ha Jun and DH coincidentally sharing the same stylist Blow Boryeon.

Because of WHJ I realized Blow Cheongnam and DH's house have eucalyptus plants during 2021 Christmas.

ZUnPOCf.jpeg

Plus DH always at Wook Dong's salon at that time.

7pRCCHX.jpeg

On 8/1/2024 at 7:25 PM, samzz said:

The fate of 2 beauty queens with their respective husbands.

They stay in the marriage because afraid of second public backlash and for their families.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jang-shin-young-not-leaving-kang-kyung-joon/

Their real husband's attitudes, self explanatory. That's why they are so active in Socmedia just to hide the real life behind the camera.

Poor women, she has to protect the children, whereby DH has to protect her mother.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/jang-shin-young-instagram-update-divorce-kang-kyung-joon/