[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@xtin21bass‌ i think i know what you're talking about.. And me no like it too.. I want to say to her No no girl you just did not say that in this thread!!! But then again let's just ignore it and proceed with this...
rtq.gif
YES THAT'S RYT!! lets leave whatever matter that concerns a letter "B" behind...

Nether do I, I don't see anything special but like someone said here, they're shippers like us and they have to look at everything to feel their ship is sailing, we are blessed because we got so many skin ship in those BTS and we can see what they feel for each other, I always try to don't talk about them but a few weeks ago my sister(she's not a shipper or watch many dramas) saw me watching RM and she said "Oh poor girl she looks so into him and he's just being nice"...

And he can't reject her in national tv, he knows he'll get hate and his gf/future gf too

Guest xtin21bass

ranxie said: @xtin21bass‌ i think i know what you're talking about.. And me no like it too.. I want to say to her No no girl you just did not say that in this thread!!! But then again let's just ignore it and proceed with this...

LOL. I saw that. I do not mind seeing the preview of RM on HK thread because Lee Duk Hwa was a guest, but that other post with screencap and the comment brought along with it is a totally different story. Haha. Why would the person bring that up in the HK thread? :)) Anyway, let us just /ignore it. I can't wait to see how JW and MN will fight together against BMN! And why did MBC hold back BTS this week? They probably have assumed that we got overwhelmed with too much fluff last week that it could last us a few weeks of BTS-drought. :/ Thou art wrong, MBC. We can never get enough of DongHae fluff. Gimme gimme BTS *shows grabby hands* 

Guest hiddenflea

wingding said: nocturne9 said:

Fan Account from HK fans – 

Fan - switch with another HotelKing picture (Scene at old ciel hotel with Wookie)

Do you like him?  (I missed this part when translating)

DH - I DON'T LIKE HIM! (laughing and said with aegyo voice) 

Fans around - Scream....

DH - Still laughing..

Guest hiddenflea

wingding said: nocturne9 said:

Fan Account from HK fans – 

Fan - switch with another HotelKing picture (Scene at old ciel hotel with Wookie)

Do you like him?  (I missed this part when translating)

DH - I DON'T LIKE HIM! (laughing and said with aegyo voice) 

Fans around - Scream....

DH - Still laughing..

Guest hiddenflea

aaaw -_- ok. I'm so late at new stuff. lol let's move on then. *back to counting LDW's eye folds*