[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ShayneyC

Hi girls. Found one article and it states there that ldw and ldh are one of the celebrity couples who are in a relationship before but they didn't confirm it. The article also includes celebrity couples who worked together and end up together in real life. Haissh wish they end together for real and not for reel.. [-O<

Guest tinsky73

Hi girls. Found one article and it states there that ldw and ldh are one of the celebrity couples who are in a relationship before but they didn't confirm it. The article also includes celebrity couples who worked together and end up together in real life. Haissh wish they end together for real and not for reel.. [-O<

Can you post the link?

tinsky73 said:
Yep, I believe he used what is termed as double entendre. Almost a year has passed since MG aired, no reason for them to promote it. Actually, he may have blurted out "My girl" but his thought bubble said "my girl...friend" 'cause he's a tease like that! :>

Guest tinsky73

ranxie said:
tinsky73 said:
Yep, I believe he used what is termed as double entendre. Almost a year has passed since MG aired, no reason for them to promote it. Actually, he may have blurted out "My girl" but his thought bubble said "my girl...friend" 'cause he's a tease like that! :>

Guest nikisa

I like how both carry same kinda 'backpack'.. not of the same bags but almost of the same kind, those u carry like school kids behind the back... if u guys know what i meant..

Guest ShayneyC

Here' the link girl.. http://koalasplayground.com/2011/06/10/a-look-at-co-stars-who-have-dated-in-real-life/

OMG... I'm in the right temple ^:)^

Segafanlady officially worshipping Lee Da Hae, Goddess of Fabulosity..

OMG I love that she's an Aries and charity is one of the likes of this amazing zodiac to do..

my other Goddess is Ha Ji Won. That means our Cherry is now at the same level as her..

Lee Da Hae is like "I'm every woman.. it's what you need.. anything you want me to do baby.. I'll do it naturally"

She's a super woman.. best in our kind.

Guest xtin21bass

SeGafanlady said: OMG... I'm in the right temple ^:)^ Segafanlady officially worshipping Lee Da Hae, Goddess of Fabulosity.. OMG I love that she's an Aries and charity is one of the likes of this amazing zodiac to do.. my other Goddess is Ha Ji Won. That means our Cherry is now at the same level as her.. Lee Da Hae is like "I'm every woman.. it's what you need.. anything you want me to do baby.. I'll do it naturally" She's a super woman.. best in our kind.