[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest faradie

turquoiseblue said:

'Dahae so preetty!Dahae like a god!C'mon some of yr comments are ridiculous. I'm going to attract some -ve comments but I can't help noticing how deluded some of your comments are and have to speak my mind otherwise this thread is going to turn out like a kpop fangirl thingy

we are not delusional dear, if the people who are on the set of filming also crazy abt this couple-we know we are on the right track.
At least the attraction between both sides LEE DA HAE and LEE DONG WOOK is not ONE SIDED, BOTH OF THEM CRAZY ABOUT EACH OTHER. They hv been like this since year 2005.

OMG... Cherry looked SMOKING HOT and drop dead GORGEOUS... I mean look at her.. WOW... she's as hot as it can be and that kiss the phone screen thingy is totally a lovey dovey thingy.. I mean you won't do that if U speak to your manager right?

And they wear a lot of WHITE now.. both loves white color and we.. LDW fans known him as uri Hayan Wookie (White Wookie) because of his tremendous likes to white.

Love the way she covers her front side upper body with that dark blue sweater..to me it's like a symbol of covering.. she covers it because her control freak boyfie would probably kick every trash bin in his neighbourhood if she insisted on having her chest area exposed (she loves flaunting her wonderful boobies.. but not anymore hahaha)

No matter what occupation a boyfie is, a businessman or an actor.. they are still a man and sense of possesing, belonging and controlling are really normal since it comes naturally with the loving, longing, compassion and protecting feeling that he has..

Cherry look so fantastic and her face skin look so healthy and beautiful.. only one thing can do a woman like that and we're all know what is that.... in love it is..

I love her white Chanel Lambskin bag!

And look at those fans who worship her.. amazing!

I do not know what kind of man you should be able to resist of this sweet and passionate temptation.I do not know how he managed to restrain.But there are times when desire overcomes shyness.Keep on like!

@faradie‌

wow so surprised to see you here since the last time.. you're a party pooper in HK thread too..

Please reffrain from stirring problems in a peaceful thread or I will report you to the moderators..

a Negative and anti shipper ghost (that's how I call those who hang out here with a blank avatar and spreading hates) are NEVER welcome in any shipping thread.

Have some pride and get a life please..

If you have the slightest human conscience.. thank U..

Guest dea_dea

Are they wearing couple phone case? Coz it looks alike, cheery oenie with the white one n wookie oppa with the black one, hahahha sorry delulu mode: on. :D

Isn't the Samsung used in the drama? I thought Wookie uses iPhone; at least that's what I see him using in the BTS stills :)) Funny how these pics of Wookie holding a phone came out just when Dada was seen positively glued to her phone while she's away. LOL. Fans think alike! XD
Dada has a lot of fans in HK! Aside from Running Man, it is my first time to see fanboys waiting on a celeb at an airport. XD

@Ixands well then lets just go for that "double meaning".. and to add more to it, this was actually the introduction for the both of them before coming up the stage Winking_smiley.gif
jjq6.gif

oh dear Holy Lord why create such a beautiful goddess to live on earth just like that?? gosh DH is just a woman of evrything.. no questions or buts i just feel and know its our dear wookie whose on the phone with her lol..correct me if i got it wrong but it seems like they have same phones too.. then i declare it that THEY ARE LEGIT EVERYBODY!!

@faradie Hi, no need to be rude. I appreciate your voicing your concern about us being "delusional", but this is us and this is a shipping thread. We go to this platform because it was created for the purpose of discussing our OTP and how we see them. Now, if you think that we are being delusional, just let us be. We do not hurt anybody by doing so. But let me tell you that we aren't just some mad shippy fangirls that squeal and flail for no reason. I do not want to be judged as a brainless, deluded fangirl. If our thread and our posts tick you off, then please do yourself a favor and get away from us. No need to start an unnecessary fight in this thread. :)

Guest hiddenflea

human1981 said:
@dea_dea said: Are they wearing couple phone case? Coz it looks alike, cheery oenie with the white one n wookie oppa with the black one, hahahha sorry delulu mode: on. :D

Yes he's using iphone :) and samsung is for drama as @blueGurl_nineteen said class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Guest tinsky73

Both of them have iphones, I think. Wookie has black casing, da hae has white...is iphone that popular in korea?

hehehe, at least we (the shipper from both fan groups)  don't force them to like/love each other-both of them give us wonderful/amazing selfie, lovey dovey BTS to keep this thread moving.
some people need to remember LOVE CANNOT BE FORCED.CK knows this better.
anyway, fans account at the airport
iKoohs: # Lee Da Hae # rice making plans switched from ig, the original Bo said, "I have two heads tall goddess, the goddess of skinny me two times, two times I pretty goddess, the goddess of good hands and doing a good freeze so comfortable <33" Ha ha ha ha ha o ( ≧ V ≦) O ~ ~ http://t.cn/RvEEeyy
Le

7004de69gw1ehv1ya06vyj20hs0hsgob.jpg

and her great body
@ Clutching the straw of hope : 李多海欧尼Haojing body is very good and very nice # Lee Da Hae # @ Lee Da Hae Lee Da Hae fan group @ @ HotelKing it official blog[Fa][Fa][Fa][Fa][Fa][Fa][Fa]

3fab2c92jw1ehux9ywe3gj20xc18gwn1.jpg