[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

turquoiseblue said:

samzz

said:

Actually, i feel liberated also, not feeling guilty shipping her with Wookie now knowing both are single, so I can spazz more and do my detective work rigorously after this.

and TQ very much to our muchcloudier for this pic compilation-Wookie, you can stare at her all night long after this HK, just get out from 'that roommate ok'

Guest xtin21bass

hugs of wookie to cherry... we can feel that the two really wanted to work with each other hhehhe..  :x  :x2222_zps19012fa0.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

I'm looking at Hotel King PressCon photos online and I could see the DONGHAE LOVEZONE from there already. They may look and act very nonchalant and professional in front of the cameras for photo ops, but you can already see how their bodies are like magnets. They are always standing 'closer' to each other while the second leads are maintaining some distance.
Ztwjyv9.jpg

even the way cherry was holding wookie's arm is very different...it's a more intimate grip and she keeps him close to her *ehem*...body :D
wFUtEGM.jpg

this pic is a bit blurry but i love how they smile here...such a beautiful couple..as always ;)
locQUCQ.jpg
credit to owner
\m/

Guest turquoiseblue

hiddenflea said: just found out LDW and LDH both separately visited namsan tower, reading the love locks, for an interview but in different years. LDW in early 2012 and LDH in may 2011. both are so bitter about the love locks. LDH is envious while LDW is pessimistic. 

that's why next time please visit there together, you two. and lock your love for real. :)

btw, LDH got a really awesome figure. I'm jelly!!! she's so pretttyyyy. @-)

date herrrr LDW!!!! I demand! =)) 

Guest xtin21bass

look at the way they stares.. wookie! was  jealous.. in my opinion LOLZ.. haha.. he was like "i need you.. pls stay beside me" 
hoking_photo140508125349imbcdrama1_zps13

Guest pottery

Hi Chinggus..I'm new in this thread..I think..so...anyeounghaseyooo...I just would like to say I'm so happy I have soul mates in thinking that Da HAe and Dong Wook are made for each other and pray fervently that one day they will become a real couple. Honestly, after watching My Girl, I can't bring my self towatch other dramas where DongHae are not together...and I know it will break my heart if they are not REAL...hiks..hiks.. =((

Hi Chinggus..I'm new in this thread..I think..so...anyeounghaseyooo...I just would like to say I'm so happy I have soul mates in thinking that Da HAe and Dong Wook are made for each other and pray fervently that one day they will become a real couple. Honestly, after watching My Girl, I can't bring my self towatch other dramas where DongHae are not together...and I know it will break my heart if they are not REAL...hiks..hiks.. =((

hellooooo dear...welcome to our ♥donghae♥ family....i know u will hav fun here coz we all are mad/crazy fans n we speak wht eva we feel like hehehehehe :P

turquoiseblue said: dilyana said: I want to watch more series, to know what will be the outcome.But do not want the series to end.I fear that this wonderful story will end.I'm afraid that everything might be good acting, a good script.But right after the end of the series will be the beginning of the truth.I'd like the truth is what I expect, all here waiting.Strongly I want.I sincerely hope.Diligently to please.I think they both are soulmates.I do not want they both to be sentenced souls.I want them to stay still pure and sincere in feelings each other outside script.  

I was here in my room listening some music (My Teen years playlist :P ) and this song came and I thought about uri OTP ;;) :x
World Of Our Own by Westlife

We got a little world of our own, I’ll tell you things that no one else knows I let you in where no one else goes, What am I doing without you?. And all of the things I've been looking for have always been here outside of my door and all of the time I’m looking for something new. What am I doing without you?.....
P.S. I've no idea how to add a video :-/ :-<

Guest tinsky73

Eric Benet: Pretty Baby:

So I remember that wookie loved Eric Benet's Hurricane album so much that he used to listen to it whenever he's driving. And apparently da hae liked it too so he gave her a copy for her birthday. I wonder if he dedicated this particular song to da hae. When I listened to the lyrics, what he said in that interview how it's difficult to be her bf, this song kinda fits... :x

how comfortable both of them right-
to the kids who said this is a 'best friend' kind of relationship-check your reproductive organs ok, maybe something wrong somewhere, or not yet reach a puberty level.

jZptiBV.png

J2EUzX1.png

ljLgGC2.png

EuyTJZd.png
HHZXoFr.png

I'm so happy Wookie also has expanding his wing to China, through his new CF, even fans over there suggested him to bring Dahae together as interpreter and also as for their vacation.

@samzz Aww... His fans suggested he brings Dahae not only to help him but for a vacation? Lols. Talk about supportive fans! :x I notice that those who really support DongHae are either fans of Wookie or fans of Dahae, or fans of them both from way, way back. Whereas those who are insisting on every other ship are fans of whoever they pair opposite to Wookie. XD 
@tinsky73 That could be his song for her, especially maybe during their trying times. But I have always associated the song "Cracks of My Broken Heart" to them. Haha. The kind of love in that song is deep and pure, the kind that still lives after all the hardships that come between two lovers. 

this thread never fail to amaze me, its just full of really nice people and me having to know different kinds of stories on how we came to love this couple is just overwhelming :)

@blueGurl_nineteen wow you're lucky to have your school schedule to be shifted so that you could watch.. my bestfren could not even sleep bec of school stuff and duties, i guess being a med student is really tough.. as for me the good thing is i'm a lazy bum and all i ever understood in my life was numbers and x&y's so i got a course whose just worth 5 yrs and been enjoying life since i finished studies lol... but i still kept them updated though and we all changed the screen locks of our cellphones to their selca hihihihi... so cheers to both of us for we could watch and fangirl Hotel King to the extent..
i salute you for your dedication back then, you are amazing!! yes i totally agree that having them again is a reward, and as @turquoiseblue said " loyal shippers are the ones reaping the rewards of this reunion" which i couldnt agree more for no money nor power could ever exchange the feels of having them have their reunion now.. having us surpass those years of not seeing them together yet still believing that there is a possibility is a no joke at all, so having Hotel King now gave us the happiness that is beyond explanation and where no ordinary human could ever understand.. so to all those who are like us LETS GROUP HUG!! we endured so much... and now let's all wait for for their announcement of marriage!!