[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

tinsky73 said: I gotta laugh at those donghae bashers...If I were to stoop down to their level, I'd be like: Donghae is fake?!?! Well, at least shipping two beautiful people isn't far fetched 'cause they match in looks & in wit. Pairing dong wook with a girl who looks like a walking public service announcement for why excessive plastic surgery is bad is not only delusional, it's downright psychotic! Don't underestimate wookie's taste in women, OK?!?! Good thing I don't bash back. I'm classy like that! ;;):))

Not at the the right time and place to wake up the BEAST DaHae. Be careful... be cautious... [-X

Yes, it's very apparent Wookie now protects his "you know" after the sofa scene. Poor baby looks like he was holding his breath while doing that scene. =)) =)) He was like, "You'll regret this later yeoja/ insert Wookie's evil smile here."

Hahahaha

Gone too far again! Sorry! :D

Guest hiddenflea

just found out LDW and LDH both separately visited namsan tower, reading the love locks, for an interview but in different years. LDW in early 2012 and LDH in may 2011. both are so bitter about the love locks. LDH is envious while LDW is pessimistic. 
21jbri8.jpg
that's why next time please visit there together, you two. and lock your love for real. :)

btw, LDH got a really awesome figure. I'm jelly!!! she's so pretttyyyy. @-)
9tlrv7.jpg
date herrrr LDW!!!! I demand! =)) 

Guest hiddenflea

donbr9.jpg the way he stares at herrrrr!!! *dies* the longest 1-2 seconds of my life. LOL
people we don't stare so dearly to just a friend, rite? :)
- - -

What about with Lee Dong-wook?
LDH: “We really became close after My Girl. He’s a close oppa to me, and I met him the day before he enlisted for military service. We exchange text messages now, too.

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/02/drinking-interview-with-lee-da-hae-part-2/

[-O< please be realll you twooo. :))

hiddenflea said:
the way he stares at herrrrr!!! *dies* the longest 1-2 seconds of my life. LOL

LDH: “We really became close after My Girl. He’s a close oppa to me, and I met him the day before he enlisted for military service. We exchange text messages now, too.

read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/02/drinking-interview-with-lee-da-hae-part-2/

SeGafanlady said:OMO.. should I make a list here of cast mates that end in marriage????? should I??? it will be quite long list though..................

here some of them....
http://www.dramafever.com/news/14-real-life-k-drama-love-stories/

ranxie said: lemme just share this to you guys...
got home from my best friend's house a while ago and finally got the chance to get reunited with them for such a long time and its surprising that she still have all those videos we fangirled together back when we were still highschoolers.. funny thing is the three of us became bestfriends bec of our love for this couple.. time passed, i'm now an engr., she is almost graduating from her med school, the other is currently busy on law school, our lives changed tremendously but one thing has not changed through out the years, and that is our love for shipping these two.. we rarely meet but we still find time to have a conversation about DongHae couple lol...but they are so busy studying so i'm fangirling on hotel king alone as of now :(

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said:

ranxie

said: lemme just share this to you guys...

got home from my best friend's house a while ago and finally got the chance to get reunited with them for such a long time and its surprising that she still have all those videos we fangirled together back when we were still highschoolers.. funny thing is the three of us became bestfriends bec of our love for this couple.. time passed, i'm now an engr., she is almost graduating from her med school, the other is currently busy on law school, our lives changed tremendously but one thing has not changed through out the years, and that is our love for shipping these two.. we rarely meet but we still find time to have a conversation about DongHae couple lol...but they are so busy studying so i'm fangirling on hotel king alone as of now

:(

her body is like the best creation from God.. He must be so happy when He made her hahahaha... the slim waist.. long torso.. spectacular rear end.. wonderful boobies.. and those endless legs are just to die for.. and her cute aegyo to him is so girfriend-ish...

She loves eating super healthy food and never touch a cig.. her breath must be so fresh and sweet and intoxicating to Wookie that he loves making her speaking a lot..

OMG we are so drawn in OTP feels I think I immigrated to Soompi.... X_X

I want to watch more series, to know what will be the outcome.But do not want the series to end.I fear that this wonderful story will end.I'm afraid that everything might be good acting, a good script.But right after the end of the series will be the beginning of the truth.I'd like the truth is what I expect, all here waiting.Strongly I want.I sincerely hope.Diligently to please.I think they both are soulmates.I do not want they both to be sentenced souls.I want them to stay still pure and sincere in feelings each other outside script.  

You girls are awesome...the awesomest of awesome....daebak!...Even if I wouldn't believe in them you would be able to turn me into a believer! Everytime I visit this thread I feel giddy like experiencing my first love...and you all bright up the tiring day for me!...Thank you so much for this, cheongmal!... :x

And aaaarghhhh....gosh, they are both so smoking hot! It burned my laptop... :D Looking at them I feel like writing fanfics again...kekeke...

SeGafanlady said: her body is like the best creation from God.. He must be so happy when He made her hahahaha... the slim waist.. long torso.. spectacular rear end.. wonderful boobies.. and those endless legs are just to die for.. and her cute aegyo to him is so girfriend-ish... She loves eating super healthy food and never touch a cig.. her breath must be so fresh and sweet and intoxicating to Wookie that he loves making her speaking a lot.. OMG we are so drawn in OTP feels I think I immigrated to Soompi.... X_X

Guest turquoiseblue

dilyana said: I want to watch more series, to know what will be the outcome.But do not want the series to end.I fear that this wonderful story will end.I'm afraid that everything might be good acting, a good script.But right after the end of the series will be the beginning of the truth.I'd like the truth is what I expect, all here waiting.Strongly I want.I sincerely hope.Diligently to please.I think they both are soulmates.I do not want they both to be sentenced souls.I want them to stay still pure and sincere in feelings each other outside script.  

Guest turquoiseblue

SeGafanlady said: her body is like the best creation from God.. He must be so happy when He made her hahahaha... the slim waist.. long torso.. spectacular rear end.. wonderful boobies.. and those endless legs are just to die for.. and her cute aegyo to him is so girfriend-ish... She loves eating super healthy food and never touch a cig.. her breath must be so fresh and sweet and intoxicating to Wookie that he loves making her speaking a lot.. OMG we are so drawn in OTP feels I think I immigrated to Soompi.... X_X

Guest tinsky73

SeGafanlady said: hiddenflea said:
the way he stares at herrrrr!!! *dies* the longest 1-2 seconds of my life. LOL