[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@bogs_0712  Yes with old friends, used to see her went to such places, but with new friends, wine, wine, wine, champagne, whiskey then ...must inform the fans how #amazinghavenetc#. 

Once upon a time with Cody, who is now having men such Gong Yoo and Lee Santa under her palm.

TJcCJXs.jpg

• Like 1

Reading all the stuff especially on axx licking fans defending their celebrities, exaggerating (e.g making buzz up to their underwear, attire, health, etc)- making us pity on the celebrities, especially when we know who they are in real and how they are manufactured and marketed by the agencies.

------

Random pic, gif

Wookie on his speciality

C2Lp8yk.gif

Stewardess is a thing for actresses lately.

O1IUTXu.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dolley said:

seems like what we're talking in DM thread are all true from the start

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/01/lee-dong-wook-suzy-reported-broken/

Bc we are not 1 day or 1 year fans of Wookie..plus our resources/informants are clear with hard evidence. We knew it since months ago.

When DH started showing her Ahmone..

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

Yeah, like everyone is not surprise at all, actually only teenagers will believe that it is true love.

from the start, it's nothing, like they are forced to admit it. Only true fans know that:)

His gloomy face, his not SMILING aura, and his body  said it all.

• Like 2

On 6/14/2018 at 9:23 AM, samzz said:

That's their culture, always pali pali, regret later.

Instant  come, instant go.

Even my friends asking what the fuss about #Wookiesmile#. Almost everyone who are active in SNS making a child story about it.

I said asked the axx licking fans. What they know always rainbow.

Still enjoying what the Korean said in their forums and media comments.

Wookie u need to show lots of smiles after this.

I wrote this instant come, instant go 2 weeks ago, For those attacking me before-be care full with me ok, as I don't talk bullsxxt if I don't know anything.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, samzz said:

I wrote this instant come, instant go 2 weeks ago, For those attacking me before-be care full with me ok, as I don't talk bullsxxt if I don't know anything.

Long time fans knows him so well. And between their fans, more fans who supported them came from the girl fans, can count in fingers those from wookie fans. 

And k nets also happy with the news.

44 minutes ago, dolley said:

Long time fans knows him so well. And between their fans, more fans who supported them came from the girl fans, can count in fingers those from wookie fans. 

And k nets also happy with the news.

Btw Wookie himself admitted the longest relationship with a girl/woman he had was 3 years, the rest just few months only.

in 2013  he also admitted he found his true love but not working -so if any fans who said he never found his true love-please consult Lee Dong Wook directly and challenge what he said.-specifically directed  to fans who always said Lee Dong Wook never falling in love throughout his life before.

• Like 2

The thing I noticed on Donghey lately.

DH- makes confession not into marriage at the age of 34, even mentioned her mom also not pushing her into marriage. So what she said during Lie Bar a year before that totally opposite to her actions this year. 

Wookie- his dating with idols is not a surprise at all, *sourcefromDH'sboyfriendfansandhismilitaryfriend*.

But first time I saw he was willing to agree on something that he himself unsure about, or just testing. My theory, afraid of preggo thingy maybe true. 

DH's boyfriend already gave 3 x *Sushievidences* in Feb about the dating bc he so itchy on Wookie, only media released it in March. 

Whatever it's, as long as they not playing with their fans, whatever % I have on them, if good I praise, if bad, well my sarcastic tone, still the same.