[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

We can understand if men love showing shirtless for their career advancement, but if loves putting that on IG, with steamy eyes on bed, etc-hahahaha, 

DH's  Witch character, she must be busy knowing all her female friends, colleagues, families  swarming her husband SNS bc of this ...

but in real life, I know this is her PROUD AND JOY-most respected act according to her belief.

http://rightswipepics.com/2015/07/mens-shirtless-pics-hot-or-not-5-tips-to-help-you-figure-out-your-topless-strategy/

I think Bae Su bin going to steal the show, if the writer really develops his character on this issue-MEN WHO ADDICTED TO SNS

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/relationships/guys-who-take-selfies

Yep, you guessed it: The researchers found that the more frequently a guy reported posting pictures of himself on social media, the more narcissistic and psychopathic tendencies he had. Plus, guys who edited photos of themselves before posting them also scored higher on the psychopath scale. And to wedge that sword a little deeper: Narcissists and psychopaths tend to be jealous, insecure, and cheat in relationships, says study author Jesse Fox, Ph.D., an assistant professor of communication at Ohio State University.

Before you bail on your Selfie Stick-toting man, you should also keep in mind that all self-reported surveys, like this one, leave room for error since there's no way to tell if the participants are being truthful or recalling their past behaviors accurately. And even though narcissism and psychopathy may be correlated when it comes to posting photos, it doesn't necessarily mean one behavior causes the other, says Fox.

The bottom line: Regardless of what it means about his levels of narcissism and psychopathy, if your man is blowing up Instagram with duck face photos all day erryday, you should probably be wary. 

Think your partner might be a little too into himself? Find out the seven signs you're dating a narcissist.

• LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh no, I nearly got a sandal throw at me bc laughing so hard. Why don't I see this type of article before even I'm so aware of the subject, -got it only after DH introducing her Witch Husband who loves SNS so much.

http://www.theloop.ca/you-probably-already-suspected-but-men-who-take-selfies-might-be-psychopaths/

The part laughing shirtless on bed, cannot wait for the drama already.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8937-1403982540-13.

tumblr_n1exroweyA1rewusno1_500.gif

• LOL 3

@samzz after reading that article, now I'm excited to see how DH's witch character will address that issue of her witch husband. I hope the production team will use those kind of studies for story and character development. You know, maybe someone will adopt it in real life. Hahaha

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

@samzz after reading that article, now I'm excited to see how DH's witch character will address that issue of her witch husband. I hope the production team will use those kind of studies for story and character development. You know, maybe someone will adopt it in real life. Hahaha

To me I cannot wait seeing DH character  faking hating that act,whereby we know how proud she is in real life with that kind of thingy. In fact she proudly said so.

A real test of her true talent.

@samzz the article sums up everything hahaha..

@bogs_0712 aside from that I also interested on how the viewers react specially when the scenes was opposite the real life scenes, in drama the characters were developed and can be change in real life it takes time. 

I want to know if the writer already had DH in her mind when she wrote the story 

Yes, totally a surprise how Wookie managed to get this far in term of popularity and totally through his own effort, willing to be second lead, working non stop, and most important not using others esp a woman. 

Best of luck to him for next year project, and I know he trying his best to show how he managed to overcome everything based on his cheerful mood 2 days ago.

I don't know how to wish for DH, she since beginning of her career till age 34, she loved being managed and used by others. She doesn't has to think about anything. Omma also around in case something turns sour in her daily life. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, constantly4ever said:

Wookie knows how to work, he's a diligent, hardworking man that's why he is reaping a harvest of blessings.  May 2018 continues to be a good year for him.  As for DH, she's always been dependent on someone; that gives her security.   Wish her good luck on her new drama

Yes, as long as security is available 24/7 and not leaving her for 3-5 months for drama projects, she is happy already. If not another songbird story we witnessed and entertained us so much. So I know her next resolution, no more songbird, careless one second, she knows the results already.