[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

10 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

They already confirm the news. Still in the early stage of dating. Now wonder his other admirer admit to dating first. Lol.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002762756

Though my heart is aching, I will support them but still I will wait for you wookie haha..so our leedonghey third pairing is still possible.

Just now, dolley said:

Though my heart is aching, I will support them but still I will wait you wookie haha..so our leedonghey third pairing is still possible.

I'm happy for him bc he doesn't fool his fans with choding acting, try to teach his fans awareness program and glorying other fans and mocking his own fans. The other enjoy laughing at her own fans, now asking for love. Good luck to whoever honest to themselves.

Actually all the rumors with Wookie's females friend, around his age, totally not true bc he always emphasized he wants kids, many kids, even DH's age is a stretch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, samzz said:

Yes, remember what I said in PM, the way Youngji announced it, I bet Wookie with someone already.

No wonder all the sad break up song is telling Donghae he actually wants to move on, and the past is past already.

Suzy is a good girl, a bit naive, but DH is more naive I think.

If this is going smooth. I bet wedding is not too far away if Suzy also wants to get married. Haha. Wookie will be 37 this year and already completed military service. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, samzz said:

I'm happy for him bc he doesn't fool his fans with choding acting, try to teach his fans awareness program and glorying other fans and mocking his own fans. The other enjoy laughing at her own fans, now asking for love. Good luck to whoever honest to themselves.

Actually all the rumors with Wookie's females friend, around his age, totally not true bc he always emphasized he wants kids, many kids, even DH's age is a stretch.

yeah even Suzy she's not into the awareness program, they keep their relationship low profile, but bc they are both high profile celebrity and who I think they are not hiding too, they got caught.

but at least I like his choice, our other half, can't accept that man..

our other half got a bf same name with ours

this time our other half got a gf whose ex had the same surname with him..

7 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

If this is going smooth. I bet wedding is not too far away if Suzy also wants to get married. Haha. Wookie will be 37 this year and already completed military service. 

Interesting if both DH and Wookie competing who married first. 

If both can move own, no more "I hate you" among them anymore and easy to see them on third project. Then we will see.

To me nothing different except this time official confirmation. For fan of both of them for 10 yrs, I have witnessed their relationship with others from yr 2008 till Hotel King reunion. All this while I accepted who their partners,even I was always update DH with Yi Feng.I only hate manipulators, that's all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

Interesting if both DH and Wookie competing who married first. 

If both can move own, no more "I hate you" among them anymore and easy to see them on third project. Then we will see.

To me nothing different except this time official confirmation. For fan of both of them for 10 yrs, I have witnessed their relationship with others from yr 2008 till Hotel King reunion. All this while I accepted who their partners,even I was always update DH with Yi Feng.I only hate manipulators, that's all.

Yes. I only hate scammers and manipulators.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

At least Wookie with someone from similar background, then rise to the top. He has experienced with the chaebol heiress.

Seems like Suzy's parents like him very much, that the main factor.

Yes. Suzy also comes from common family. Went to audition. Rise to top.Buy assets to family. Same like Wookie. That's why she is always working hard despite all the criticism towards her.

• Like 2

read some article about Suzy

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/lee-min-ho-suzy-bae-breakup-update-this-why-they-called-it-quits-749992

While answering a question about her ideal type man, Suzy revealed that she is no more interested in a sexy person. According to her, she likes someone who is strong and healthy.

"In the past, I liked a person that's sexy. I really liked Ian Somerhalder back then. But more recently, I like someone like Choo Sung Hoon. He's strong and looks like he can fight at UFC. I like someone who would be able to protect me," Koreaboo quoted the songstress.

And in 2012 interview Suzy said LDW is her ideal type.

Suzy is so lucky

1 hour ago, dolley said:

read some article about Suzy

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/lee-min-ho-suzy-bae-breakup-update-this-why-they-called-it-quits-749992

While answering a question about her ideal type man, Suzy revealed that she is no more interested in a sexy person. According to her, she likes someone who is strong and healthy.

"In the past, I liked a person that's sexy. I really liked Ian Somerhalder back then. But more recently, I like someone like Choo Sung Hoon. He's strong and looks like he can fight at UFC. I like someone who would be able to protect me," Koreaboo quoted the songstress.

And in 2012 interview Suzy said LDW is her ideal type.

Suzy is so lucky

Just hope no more hanky panky, we don't know much about Suzy, despite the big age differences, I hope Wookie truly happy this time. One comment in netizenbuzz said, she rejected Youngji but not Suzy who is just roughly the same age. 

In a way whatever the perception, at least he doesn't provoking his fans for the last few years especially he knows what the real mc coy between him and DH and the fans, shippers fans. However we still remember how someone fully aware of her surrounding, but enjoy collaborating with her boyfriend fans, and even said laughed when the news appeared.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, samzz said:

Just hope no more hanky panky, we don't know much about Suzy, despite the big age differences, I hope Wookie truly happy this time. One comment in netizenbuzz said, she rejected Youngji but not Suzy who is just roughly the same age. 

In a way whatever the perception, at least he doesn't provoking his fans for the last few years especially he knows what the real mc coy between him and DH and the fans, shippers fans. However we still remember how someone fully aware of her surrounding, but enjoy collaborating with her boyfriend fans, and even said laughed when the news appeared.

But still I don't believe it will last long, forgive me but she's too young. Between her and Youngji of course he will choose Suzy. You have to be wise in love and in career too. Maybe the reason why I can easily accept it because of their age gap, so wookie still not having plan of marrying and my donghey heart still believe in donghey till the end hahaha.

Also this is his first public relationship, they came from same family background and seems her family live a simple life too. If wookie's did not get his second chance on his career and he managed to win Suzy heart I'm sure many will accused him of just using her. At least this one no more drama like we supported each other during the lowest point of our life lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, dolley said:

But still I don't believe it will last long, forgive me but she's too young. Between her and Youngji of course he will choose Suzy. You have to be wise in love and in career too. Maybe the reason why I can easily accept it because of their age gap, so wookie still not having plan of marrying and my donghey heart still believe in donghey till the end hahaha.

Also this is his first public relationship, they came from same family background and seems her family live a simple life too. If wookie's did not get his second chance on his career and he managed to win Suzy heart I'm sure many will accused him of just using her. At least this one no more drama like we supported each other during the lowest point of our life lol

Deep meaning on your last statement hahahaha. 

In a way if Suzy is looking 'dating with marriage in mind", she is lucky bc now Wookie is ready to settle down, he got more than enough to support his family for the next 20 yrs. She is lucky bc Wookie many times said he  wants to get married and hv many kids. Whereby, never heard from the other party, even DH cried a whole day when her best friend married.

Unlike 4 yrs ago, we know he was in slump period, and lose his confidence. No one believe who would go far, after 17 yrs in industry. Furthermore how to impress Chaebol family.

So BIG QUESTION HERE, if DH can cried for whole day when Yooso told her about marriage, I wonder how she feels now, especially if Wookie getting married first, Well she even didn't attend Oh Ji Ho wedding, who used to be very very close to her before.

• Like 2

One thing I hate about Suzy, she manage to get both Lee Min Ho and Lee Dong Wook, two of my ultimate bias. Lol.

Other than that I'm not bothered on anything. Tho there's still some question marks for me but I'm interested to see how this thing goes.

• Like 2

So anyone who angry with me before, esp to Wookie's Japanese fans ehm ehm who blasted me in here before, who said I just simply simply said Wookie like younger woman, now you know.

To me as long as you know how  not provoking your fans, whatever your interest and knows how to keep it secret, it's OK. But I one thing I stress out, I don't talk bullxxxt if I don't know my subject well, or if I don't have evidence. I have been trained long in doing research, forensic thingy, one glance I know my subject already.

41 minutes ago, bogs_0712 said:

One thing I hate about Suzy, she manage to get both Lee Min Ho and Lee Dong Wook, two of my ultimate bias. Lol.

Other than that I'm not bothered on anything. Tho there's still some question marks for me but I'm interested to see how this thing goes.

hahaha beautiful girls can get what they want, they have a choice..and Suzy made a good choice. They dating news is all over the internet. Can wookie handles this kind of thing?

Same with DH she has choices but it was a wrong choice hahahaha...

• LOL 1

Based on many news, seems like Suzy really eyeing Wookie, and of course she knew about Wookie, non stop playing break up song. Right timing.

By the way, Korean netizen still talking about Donghae. Wookie first dated DH at Suzy age too, 23 yrs old, and since year 2006 till 2008 non stop media said they were dating, but denied, and many knew they were an open secret couple.

P6YCNo5.png

RIN0TM1.png

• Like 1

I just noticed Kim Sun Ah used to leave comment in Suzy 's instagram. Maybe she is the bridge that brings Wookie and Suzy together. From news, insiders said they only had met twice and just in "Some' relationship but decided to dating publicly.