[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz of course coming from SBS they know donghae, they started it all btw, plus LDW popularity, scriptwriters also know how to market their scripts. The donghae airlines plus the father of cha jae wan as owner whose real name is lee deok hwa. And the big difference of the selfie addict husband and the pilot. But it’s not right that the kind and responsible twin ended up to the lazy and selfie addict husband. But seems the scriptwriter had someone in mind while writing it:lol:

• LOL 3

14 hours ago, dolley said:

@samzz of course coming from SBS they know donghae, they started it all btw, plus LDW popularity, scriptwriters also know how to market their scripts. The donghae airlines plus the father of cha jae wan as owner whose real name is lee deok hwa. And the big difference of the selfie addict husband and the pilot. But it’s not right that the kind and responsible twin ended up to the lazy and selfie addict husband. But seems the scriptwriter had someone in mind while writing it:lol:

But narcissist thingy that caught my attention the most as we have talked about it in open and secret a lot since mid term last year, derived from shirtless selfie on bed. What a strange coincidence btwn us and the writernim.

• LOL 1

32 minutes ago, constantly4ever said:

@samzz may be writernim visited this thread while developing the script.  I don't know if this kind of scenario was seen in other k-dramas but he surely hit the relevant subject.:lol:.

But I can’t accept the fact that the great twin ended up with the selfie addict man. How come?? Great twin but easily swayed by self centered man? Why? bc they supported each other at all times? hahaha. 

9 hours ago, dolley said:

But I can’t accept the fact that the great twin ended up with the selfie addict man. How come?? Great twin but easily swayed by self centered man? Why? bc they supported each other at all times? hahaha. 

Bec the great twin is too kind and couldn't say no :(

1 hour ago, constantly4ever said:

Bec the great twin is too kind and couldn't say no :(

Feels like the strong Witch or twin is referring to this thread, hahaha. A bunch  who refused to lick axx bc so obvious the game displayed full of mockery rather than pure love.

Oh yes, the kidnapping of 47 fans, only 2 people believe that thing is nothing.

• LOL 1

Lee Dong Wook Talks About Why He Started Acting + Gives Advice To His Juniors

Lee-Dong-Wook-11.jpg

Lee Dong Wook recently took part in a photo shoot with Elle Taiwan as the cover model for their March issue. In the accompanying interview, he talked about his acting, advice to himself and others, and more.

See Also: Won Jin Ah And Moon So Ri To Join Lee Dong Wook And Cho Seung Woo In New JTBC Drama

The actor was asked what his dream had been when he was young, to which he answered, “When I was young, I was good at Korean, so I wanted to be a Korean language teacher. After that, I wanted to be a firefighter. I thought it was amazing work to save someone’s life.”

Lee-Dong-Wook-2.jpg

Lee Dong Wook revealed what made him want to be an actor, saying, “I coincidentally saw a film in the theater, and I became interested, thinking about what it would be like if my face suddenly appeared on that huge screen. When I was young, I also had a lot of people around me suggest that I become a celebrity, so I decided to try it.”

He explained, “I became an actor at a young age without knowing anything. After becoming an adult, acting became more difficult, and I got more stressed.” He shared that he felt that acting felt the most difficult whenever he started a new project.

Lee-Dong-Wook-3.jpg 

He was then asked what he would tell his past young self if he could, to which he chose to say, “Don’t be lazy.” Lee Dong Wook elaborated how back then, he hadn’t thought very deeply on what it meant to be an actor, and that he had only been fascinated by the fact he was on television and people recognized him. He stated, “I didn’t consider how important this profession was. So if I could go back in time, I would tell myself to put more effort in and work hard. If I had worked harder then, I think I would be stronger internally now.”

Lee-Dong-Wook-4.jpg

The actor also talked about how he immerses himself into a role. He shared, “I try to look at the script and isolate myself as much as possible. In order to immerse yourself, you definitely need to research that character as much as possible. So, continuously reading the script is a must. The best way is to read the script without stopping as much as possible. If you read it over and over again, the answers to the character eventually come out.” Lee-Dong-Wook-5.jpg

Lee Dong Wook was asked what he had cried or laughed about recently. He shared, “Recently, I’ve become very numb emotionally. I haven’t really cried or laughed a lot. But the times I laugh the most are probably when I see my nieces and nephews. The last time I really cried was probably around two years ago. I don’t cry a lot unless it’s acting.”

The actor also commented on his hit drama “Goblin” and its cast members. He commented, “The atmosphere on the filming site was generally pretty good. Even now, we’re all still pretty friendly. All of the staff, whether it be filming staff or lighting staff, were all very friendly.”

• Like 4

gp0YwHE.gif

They must bought the couple jeans during their dating days post My Girl

JwBF0az.jpg

Still mysterious girl, got it from old shipping forum from somewhere, maybe DC. From what I remember, as what they said,  Wookie visited DH during CF shooting, but they blurred the pic.

bg1GDR3.jpg

the only connection is the ring, the height between DH and Wookie and the hanbok skirt that DH wore in one of the CF, same year.

LYVXvJ9.png

bqCliYf.png

ob7Sovl.png

• Like 4

Good morning! @samzz I love all those throwback pics of our Lee DongHey couple, most esp the gif where we see very clearly how Wookie cares for Dahey.  I love this part of the Elle interview -  He stated, “I didn’t consider how important this profession was. So if I could go back in time, I would tell myself to put more effort in and work hard. If I had worked harder then, I think I would be stronger internally now.”   From immaturity to maturity, acceptance of his mistakes in the past; that is why we are seeing a changed man, for the better.  I wish the significant other would see the importance of her profession, the importance of ALL her fans, now that she has been given the opportunity to do a leading role.  Lee DongHey fighting!!

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, samzz said:

Wow Suzy, what a good catch. Must be JYP that one of the main connection bc Wookie close with him.

http://m.sportsq.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=276919&daum_check=&naver_check=

is this true? ouuchhhh...

but if it's true, I'm happy for him, but she's too young hehe..but when it comes to images, both are clean

• Sad 1

They already confirm the news. Still in the early stage of dating. Now wonder his other admirer admit to dating first. Lol.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002762756

No wonder Wookie looks glowing lately. 

I will react the same if the other D dates clean record man. Seriously I open for who my Donghey will date. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

They already confirm the news. Still in the early stage of dating. Now wonder his other admirer admit to dating first. Lol.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002762756

Yes, remember what I said in PM, the way Youngji announced it, I bet Wookie with someone already.

No wonder all the sad break up song is telling Donghae he actually wants to move on, and the past is past already.

Suzy is a good girl, a bit naive, but DH is more naive I think.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2