[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Dahae's cody aka best friend with Gong Yoo during break at Goblin set in Canada-looks like they are very close.

who knows if suddenly we saw Wookie talking to her at Goblin set-then ......

CuimAjeWIAEdTRj.jpg

Dramatroll throwback

tumblr_n7prpizSfT1sh8uxlo2_400.giftumblr_n7prpizSfT1sh8uxlo1_400.gif

---------

Lee Da Hae 2 yrs ago

Image result for dramatroll hotel king

• Like 5

Donna, I shared the same sentiments with you ... Never giving up for Donghae !!!

It's our feast day today and I really included our Donghae in our 9-day novena. That's how I treasure our couple.

Keep fighting ... Keep praying for our Donghae !!!

• Like 3

@bogs_0712, I don't know being caring and nice to your female costar involved tight hugging, hugging most of the time. All I know both human being must hv certain type of feeling for it to be able to happen.

and since when Dahae is very shy in showing her emotion when she's very comfortable with her namja-all I know she a type of "I don't care" attitude.  

and for a first time I feel like giving a YG stans or those minions a BIG KISS for sharing good info for the past year-then I know someone cannot fool me "with I don't know statement"

Things getting more interesting lately.

• Like 6

@samzz LOL, I'm one the LDW's fan who couldn't believe he dated YoungJi nowadays. LDW is very attractive man with easy going and caring personality, I believe many woman felt for him. I remembered stories when some idol girls spotted together with LDW but somehow their friendship already over bcos they were to scared to get caught. Back to Youngji, I don't see any chemistry between him and YoungJi in Roommate 2, if I could, I prefer him with Nana, they suited much better but hey, LDW is Seho bestfriend and if I'm not mistaken, SeHo attracted to Nana at that time, so it's like a boy code for them. LOL. I don't know what will happen to LDW and LDH in the future, but if they're meant to be together, they'll find a way

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, giegie said:

@samzz LOL, I'm one the LDW's fan who couldn't believe he dated YoungJi nowadays. LDW is very attractive man with easy going and caring personality, I believe many woman felt for him. I remembered stories when some idol girls spotted together with LDW but somehow their friendship already over bcos they were to scared to get caught. Back to Youngji, I don't see any chemistry between him and YoungJi in Roommate 2, if I could, I prefer him with Nana, they suited much better but hey, LDW is Seho bestfriend and if I'm not mistaken, SeHo attracted to Nana at that time, so it's like a boy code for them. LOL. I don't know what will happen to LDW and LDH in the future, but if they're meant to be together, they'll find a way

hahaha, don't worry about Youngji/Wookie-no news means good news-maybe his military friends meant another idol, not that one. But looking at Wookie, looks like he is being honest to himself lately-maybe he is alone now.

my post above, is specially dedicated to pic posted by Bogs, and those stans and minions are referring to other namja confession.

---

For Donghae-honestly I said not now-she is in "cooling period" market strategy now. If Wookie is known as very reliable friends, same with Dahae, she helps her friend turns lover with her "don't care attitude".. She maybe jumping up and down with happiness now, but I don't know for how long. In yr 2012-till 2013, she was like that too, but when she feels she needs to make some decision she just do it regardless what people want to say about her.

That's why I'm still here to witness their journey. From yr 2008 till 2014, I hv experienced many many things with their stories, career, love life etc, and I still survived, only lately some big changes bc I hate "smelly marketing".

• Like 4

@giegie I love how you always mention that deep in your heart you like LDW and LDH together even in LDW's thread where everyone seems to care less about our Donghae. I am so touched by that ... Let's keep our fingers crossed that in God's perfect time, our wish will still come true amidst this whole mess.

Just believe ... 

Have a good day everyone!

• Like 5

9 hours ago, samzz said:

@bogs_0712, I don't know being caring and nice to your female costar involved tight hugging, hugging most of the time. All I know both human being must hv certain type of feeling for it to be able to happen.

and since when Dahae is very shy in showing her emotion when she's very comfortable with her namja-all I know she a type of "I don't care" attitude.  

and for a first time I feel like giving a YG stans or those minions a BIG KISS for sharing good info for the past year-then I know someone cannot fool me "with I don't know statement"

Things getting more interesting lately.

I agreed. Being caring and nice is normal, but tight hugging .. Naaahh!! If I were the girl I would feel offended specially if I don't like the guy...kkk. And sharing one umbrella.. They have their managers and staff around to do that.

I'm sure those minions are having a second thought right now. They shouldn't expose the info earlier. Now they've been caught by their own trap..

Interesting indeed..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bogs_0712 said:

I agreed. Being caring and nice is normal, but tight hugging .. Naaahh!! If I were the girl I would feel offended specially if I don't like the guy...kkk. And sharing one umbrella.. They have their managers and staff around to do that.

I'm sure those minions are having a second thought right now. They shouldn't expose the info earlier. Now they've been caught by their own trap..

Interesting indeed..

but to some still thinking, nah, it's common. 

------------

For fame and glory, many willing to do everything, and they are many women willing to scarify everything too.

• Like 2

@bogs_0712   I'm sure those minions are having a second thought right now. They shouldn't expose the info earlier. Now they've been caught by their own trap..   I've been reading the discussion on this page but couldn't quite understand this statement.  My mind is pre-occupied by work.....sorry.  Would you mind clarifying this for me?  Thanks a lot.  Have a great day all!

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, constantly4ever said:

@bogs_0712   I'm sure those minions are having a second thought right now. They shouldn't expose the info earlier. Now they've been caught by their own trap..   I've been reading the discussion on this page but couldn't quite understand this statement.  My mind is pre-occupied by work.....sorry.  Would you mind clarifying this for me?  Thanks a lot.  Have a great day all!

My part of explaining thing. you know from many pages since the renouncement I always quoted YG stans and minions. Both parties including Dahae and her bf were ready to be exposed with the help of her bf fans, The fans already spreading it among themselves and some to Donghae shipper, a week before the announcement.

So who on earth in K-drama/pop world ever believe if Dispatch wants to release a dating story without a picture.(bc that guy claims he didn't know abt the pic).  Those minions so proud they able to help Dispatch with the story,and this one black sheep aka samzz, really enjoy looking at their game or smelly marketing.

• Like 4

@constanly4ever I think samzz already explained it perfectly.

- - - - - -

Just common?? Maybe if the guy was a player, yes it is common for him. But knowing our wookie, he's not that type of guy, he has a high respect for women and their feelings. So I doubt that it is just common for him.

Let's just hope that all sacrifices are worth it. If not. Let's pray that she release herself with all this bad luck really soon. I think that's the best thing we can do for now.

• Like 5

Well said Bogs ... 

As far as I remember, LDW never did these things: hugging tight, holding hands, his hand on her shoulder, holding her back while walking and the rest to any of his co-stars during filming break, ONLY with LDH ... Seeing the last photo of umbrella sharing, I firmly believe they were in a relationship then. DH won't be peacefully resting her head on LDW chest and he won't be putting his arms around her like that if they weren't.

Yes, we will continue praying for our Donghae. 

For LDH, to give her the wisdom to discern all things that's happening around her and set herself free ... As Bogs said - release her from the bad luck she's into at the moment. That she be able to think rationally and wisely and in the process rebuild herself again. It's not too late to do all these things. For all we know, she's just been waiting for LDW to make the move.

For LDW, may God give him the courage to stand and fight for what he believes in. Make him realize that If DH will make her happy then go and fight for her, go and start all over again. And don't let her out of your life this time.

Keep fighting ... Keep praying !!!

• Like 6

@samzz  Thanks for your clarification.   Oooh dear, Dahaesshi why?

Wookie, I wish you visit this forum and be encouraged by the love of your Donghae shippers. We will help you fight for your lady love through prayers.  Be strong Wookie, we are here for you. 

Dahaesshi, take care of yourself.  There's no man who could love you the way Wookie does - with respect.  He is a man of integrity.  Give your love another chance.  I remember you said you hate it when he rebukes you.  That's his way of showing you he loves you and cares for you.  He wants to protect you.  He knows very well the dark side of the real world.  I hope and pray that God will give you discernment.  I have been wanting to communicate with you and give you my unsolicited advice but I don't know where to reach you. 

Donghae shippers love you Wookie and Dahaesshi.  Please remember this. 

Chingus, I am teary eyed. 

• Like 5

Constantly4ever, we are one with you, teary-eyed when it comes to our Donghae, be it in good and bad times, I guess ...

And we, too, are still hurting with the storm that hit our ship but a little bit seeing the light after the rain with the turn of events.

Let's continue praying for our Donghae. Prayers do wonders and can even move mountains!!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, miles27 said:

For LDW, may God give him the courage to stand and fight for what he believes in. Make him realize that If DH will make her happy then go and fight for her, go and start all over again. And don't let her out of your life this time.

Keep fighting ... Keep praying !!!

This! I hope LDW will realize where his heart belong to! In LDW's thread, we're discussing about his second role at Goblin. Surprisingly, I'm enough happy with his second lead-choice, it'll make LDW has more spare time during shooting process and the burden in his shoulder also lighter than GY. LOL. My point is, I want him to be happy nowadays. He always be a competitive -even with himself- but seeing him lately to enjoy his life outside the shooting location like... met old friends, visited Daebak and the twins off camera and also tried to DJ-ing was making me felt glad. His happiness now is the most matter bcos after seeing him during the Goblin's reading, damn, he was definitely in a very bad-state. Maybe bcos LDH's dating news also hurt him, duh!

• Like 4

If you're burdened by that love, then by all means GET OUT of it. You don't do that to a girl if you have respect and genuine love for her because you are hurting her feelings with such pronouncements, that's basic courtesy. If you have doubts and being burdened by that love then it's time to let go ... Look for someone you can toy around. You are absolutely a freaking fake mammal! Remember "Karma" is just around the corner. Better do it the soonest  possible time to lighten up your baggages before facing our Creator! 

I wonder if such kind of person does exist and can even have a good night sleep, what will all the baggages that you have to unleash just to put your one leg ahead of everyone ... 

Poor creature ..: you will never find real happiness in this lifetime !!!

• Like 6