[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

6 hours ago, lovebeats said:

Hahaha. Nothing. I'm just playing with all HK ost and assume the situation as I'm Cha Jaewan/wookie. 

Oh I see, hehehe

Since using mobile a lot lately, not easy to do searching thingy like I used to do before. Furthermore Dahae is MIA or maybe quarantined by all people who loved her so much, afraid of the reality of the world. When you are always in heaven, real world is the scariest place ever.

Btw Korean ent are busy with awards here and there, my real illusion now if I see someone  familiar to me among the name, but now she seems like a stranger each day.

• Like 2

Browsing some info,  I cannot keep it for too long, in fact find it very interesting.

2 marketing strategies.

1- media play for new songs at BOF, but end up only old songs.

2- caught at the airport in early morning of 14th heading to Japan, but in IG, saying sallday#.

In a way we can roughly guess Dahae was in Japan on 15th September for Chuseok celebration. If she was not there......u can fill in the blank. Furthermore my last post in DH's thread I put Mr Cupid message that DH went out somewhere or out of the city on 14th Sept. 

• Like 2

Hoping the day of reckoning is about to happen any time soon and our Donghae will give us those infectious smiles and laughter again ...

LDW and LDH, please be honest with yourselves just for once, don't think of others even for a moment and seek for your own happiness together. Everyone knows how deep and special your feelings are for each other and nobody can break that bond. I'm quite sure you know that pretty well that's why new partners won't work smoothly for both of you ... 

How we wish, our Donghae couple miraculously peep in and read all our conerns and prayers for them.  And in God's perfect time ... what we've been praying for is the next possible thing to happen. God moves in mysterious ways, prayers can move mountains, we just have to wait and in time ... reconciliation could be bestowed to our Donghae. 

Keep fighting and keep praying !!!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, miles27 said:

Hoping the day of reckoning is about to happen any time soon and our Donghae will give us those infectious smiles and laughter again ...

LDW and LDH, please be honest with yourselves just for once, don't think of others even for a moment and seek for your own happiness together. Everyone knows how deep and special your feelings are for each other and nobody can break that bond. I'm quite sure you know that pretty well that's why new partners won't work smoothly for both of you ... 

How we wish, our Donghae couple miraculously peep in and read all our conerns and prayers for them.  And in God's perfect time ... what we've been praying for is the next possible thing to happen. God moves in mysterious ways, prayers can move mountains, we just have to wait and in time ... reconciliation could be bestowed to our Donghae. 

Keep fighting and keep praying !!!

Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

Amen. :D just keep on fighting chinggus! ^^ 

• Like 3

@miles27, I think you are asking abt the meaning of the letter from the "sad grass ring story".-it stands for DH CP or Donghae Couple

C-fans who were at shooting place at time witnessed the real Donghae,during their break time-inseparable, and so in love.with each other-many questions arise why they broke up until now. To me I think of-bc of family request from both sides and differences in personalities in certain subjects.

y9ZhdLh.jpg

MAMA is approaching-throwback MAMA (or known as MNET) 10 yrs ago

7V3p9Y8.jpgOv8aumk.jpgImage result for lee da hae lee dong wook mnet 2006

• Like 6

I thank Leedongwookaddicts for posting some of Donghae cherished photos and videos in their Ig acct. They seem to like Bubblegum so much ... Hope they post some of Donghae videos like the famous swing kiss and the fountain scene where they were really awesome. Their "hungry wolf" kiss got so many views in yt and also in their acct. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, miles27 said:

Thank you Samzz ... Just love them! 

Guys, teach me how to post pictures ... I have some of my favorites in my saved photos but can't put them here ... Hehehe

To put a pic in here, you need a hosting house first e.g imgur (I'm using that now). Put the pic in that host first, then you copy and paste in here. Another easy way, put the pic in your FB or twitter, copy it and just paste it here.

2 hours ago, miles27 said:

I thank Leedongwookaddicts for posting some of Donghae cherished photos and videos in their Ig acct. They seem to like Bubblegum so much ... Hope they post some of Donghae videos like the famous swing kiss and the fountain scene where they were really awesome. Their "hungry wolf" kiss got so many views in yt and also in their acct. 

On that acc, as I understand, there are 2 admins. The one who posted Donghae not so active admin, the other admin, so obvious not a Donghae fan at all, maybe bc Wookie is totally diff namja when he was with Dahae. Plus, they are new and never know the history of Donghae and the buzz and hype during My Girl and Hotel King era. We hv no right to argue abt that, as long as they didn't say bad thing abt Dahae. Most fans of kdrama/kpop idols including Dahae loyalist, always want the good image of their fav and must show their fav always happy all the time -even sometimes we know something not right, or the actors hv personal problem.

• Like 3

I commend them (Leedongwookaddicts) because they're not bad-mouthing our Donghae. Quite happy because the Ig still have them once in a while.

With regards to DWH, I believe they do care for LDH, remember the post they had during DH's bday? That was a living proof, I guess. I also admire them when they didn't post the photo where LDW looked so awful and sad, it's their way of protecting him, too, and they avoided making lies and pretended he's ok even though they know and we all know he's not. 

With DH, I know her loyal fans also protecting her but how I wish they should be a little honest with themselves. We, too are loyal followers of these lovely couple and we know there's something wrong somewhere. 

It's not a sin if we say they are not in their best element. All we need now is pray for them.

• Like 6

@miles27 if they really bad-mouthing Dahae, how they are going to face Wookie if Wookie read the IG, even if Wookie is no more in Dahae's arm, as far as I know he respects all his female costars, esp Dahae, who he has history, bad or good memories, still she is Lee Da Hae to him, a female excostar, ex-gf, ex best friend.

Seems like Wookie can find happiness with kids. In his last appearance in TROS, he gave  clear statement he really wants to get married - this is like a clear message to Dahae too, that he is serious abt starting a family and into marriage life, same time tormenting Dahae, bc he knows Dahae really wants to settle down, bc her career is nowhere to be seen.

Like saying -if u can find someone, I'm too very serious in finding a partner. How both of them going to lie abt their true feelings to their real partners- only times can tell, but one thing for sure they cannot see each other or bump into each other at this very early stages of Dahae relationship. That's why I think Dahae or her family hiding her from public and she stay in Japan most of the time during public mocking days on her. If not why her bf went to Japan on Chuseok Eve and spending Chuseok there. If Dahae in Korea why not spending in Korea instead bc my friends said his sister spent Chuseok in Korea, not Japan.

Wookie sent a message "Chuseok is spending time with a family". I don't if a Korean man who already has a gf went somewhere during Chuseok.

• Like 4

@samzz   To me I think of-bc of family request from both sides and differences in personalities in certain subjects.  May I know what do you mean by "family request"?  I understand the differences in their personalities. Wookie is working hard for his family that is why his projects are one after the other.  He has limited time to spend with Dahae while Dahae has plenty of time for leisure.  I think this is one of their concerns. However, I believe if a couple are very much in love with each other, they will stand by each other's side and do their best to help each other in his/her shortcomings.  Just sharing my thoughts........

@miles27I always pray for our Lee Donghae. Thank you for doing this for them. I hope and pray that DH will be out of her rebound relationship.  

• Like 4

@constantly4ever

on family matters-the real reason, only both of them know, but from our observation, firstly is the social status. Very difficult for a family from the guy side if they come from middle income to build a strong relationship with a billionaire or super wealthy family. Actually it happens in all culture. If the super rich is from a guy side, very easy, a Cinderella kind of story.  Plus in Dahae old interview (after Chuno) not easy for her mom to approve most of her male friends, maybe her mom afraid she will lose her forever if Dahae goes to someone who she willing to die for kind of love. Maybe something happens during 1 year of their relationship after HK, that cause both families not approved on something.

• Like 4

Guest donna010

just for fun guys! hahahaha! 

the last paragraph though... hmm... omo omo...

"The rooster may feel that the pursuit of flawlessness is a challenge to him, so he tries to direct the female rat. While the female rat is addicted to the family, and sensitive to the marriage, facing the offences of the aloof and hypercritical rooster, the female rat has an AWESOME DIPLOMATIC TASK."  

edIZDi9.jpg

T37LqsO.jpg 

---QH3QByi.jpg

lol.   love the part "but you might not have further development in the relationship." hahaha. 

@donna010 hahahaha actually the story suits for both of Dahae Wookie. Both in the past never had good results or further development in their relationship with anyone, only Dahae has some improvement this year and still we don't know how long it can last.

But one thing I found very very strange, how come some Wookie fans never believe he was in relationship either with his costars or someone? Their theory, that his good nature who is very close with every women, just close and no feeling at all to any of them. So Wookie never been intimate with any woman since middle of year 2013. Do you believe that? Maybe Wookie is a monk actually

But I remember someone said, there are some of his fans do dream or believe she has a chance she can be Wookie's lover, that's why Dahae is a real treat to her or to them. Thinking of him going to get married is like a poison to them unless with the girls of their fav. 

• Like 2

@miles27, since u mentioned abt DWH post during Dahae birthday last year, there is another interesting part shared by Donghae Vietnam fan club. Since they hv an acc with DWH, so they posted something like the cafe is waiting for Wookie to confess something to them like aound May or July last year. Wookie actually made a statement like 10 years ago, he will post a special message to his fans during that months period. The best part DWH posted Donghae pic and quoting their name along with that waiting message.

Maybe they are like us waiting for Donghae to become public but unfortunately, too late bc Dahae gone already.

since then, no more couple emojis from them whenever they posted Donghae IG pic. My friend and I that time already guessed Donghae is over but maybe maintained a good friendship. Only when Hong Kong reporter asked abt Dahae and his strong chemistry with her, we know for sure they are not friends anymore, bc Wookie refused to answer that question. Then last month when that guy agency said Dahae was seeking comfort when she was sad, emphasized the story that they are not talking to each other anymore. Since some of his fans said Wookie always help people in difficult situation, now I wonder why Dahae never seek "what friends are for" from Wookie. Hehehe.

• Like 2

Guest donna010

@samzz I'm not like them...

I'm a big fan of wookie but I believe he and dahae dated for real..... the way he looks at her.... the way he touched her.. and other things that he did for her proved that he really loved and cared for her so much... hopefully until now he still love her.. and I do believe 100% that Wookie is not a monk... he's just secretive I guess... hahahaha! 

--Just the thought of Wookie getting married to a different girl/woman/celeb/non celeb/kpop idol/etc and not to Lee dahae.. hurts me a lot... but I need to prepare myself even if it hurts me... I need to accept it in case what'll happen in the future good or bad...because I support wookie so much...

---but for now still hoping for dahae and wookie~~~!!!!!! FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope miracle will happen soon.( Hoping and praying.)

Guest donna010
10 minutes ago, samzz said:

Hahaha @donna010, I'm not like them too, and being 10 yrs as his fans, I know who he dated in the past.

yes I agree too that he dated other girls before not just lee da hae..