[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Maybe they're all afraid because they knew LDW and LDH have that strong attachment that even a new partner can't break it. And given the opportunity, they will just hit it off again ... Yes, miracles do happen especially for two people who love and cherish each other and those who shared deep friendship for years!

• Like 3

@miles27 because i am a big fan of lee da hae of course i am curious of her new bf. Honestly, it is just now that i knew about 7 the reason i am that curious.... Personally i am for LDW and LDH however we cannot pre empt of their emotions. At my age i have been through a lot i can fairly gauge what is for reel or real right now. Still i'm hoping for LDW and LDH to rekindle their romance. But for now as a fan i'm open for the possibility in the offing.

For the record i'm not familiar with any talent makers or their fans in  YG for i am not residing in Korea. My sole interest is LDH.

If only any Korean interested to ask Wookie today " did u congratulate your best friend Lee Da Hae on her new muse"...

Well maybe people not interested at all.

Knowing Wookie if he doesn't like the question he will give his danger look, and not even bother to answer it. Best example when he was interviewed by my country reporter 5 yrs ago, simple question only, " did you like older woman", the next morning appeared in my newspaper, they said Wookie ignoring the reporter.

Same with Dahae when asked by Hong Kong reporter abt her ex YF, she's not even bother to answer it.

Both hv their own temper.

• Like 2

Hope somebody can give us the transcript of the radio program in english ...

I love these events, after LDH appearing live, here comes LDW ... Hoping we could see light at the end of the tunnel sooner than we expected ... 

Donghae spirit always high despite the storm ... Keep fighting and praying !!!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, miles27 said:

Hope somebody can give us the transcript of the radio program in english ...

I love these events, after LDH appearing live, here comes LDW ... Hoping we could see light at the end of the tunnel sooner than we expected ... 

Donghae spirit always high despite the storm ... Keep fighting and praying !!!

Yes dear I also love these event..

for those who are interested to hear our namja's deep, magnetic voice click here.

www.kbs.co.kr/radio/coolfm/jvolum/index.html

on the upper left side, you will see "on air" button, click that, then click "2FM"

enjoy chingus.. :blush:

• Like 3

From naver news, I'm not mistaken he said autumn is coming and he is lonely.

Reminds me 10 yrs ago a day after Dahae went to Australia, he sent a message to his fan cafe he was lonely.

Well Wookie, I cannot say if your sugar this time will be gone for good from  your life or temporary only. Only time can tell. I hv seen a couple, madly in love, separated, married others, divorced, then met again, rekindled their own romance again. Very common story in real or in reel.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, constantly4ever said:

@samzz  may I ask you something...why is there no pic of LDW & LDH during their dating times? With DP ability to stalk celebrity couples, there must be some evidence of our Donghae but did not publish one. 

10 or 9 yrs ago, there were some pic and video of them hanging out in a cafe, but deleted immediately. After HK, only from fan acc , but no pic.

Same with DH/7 when they were on holidays, no pic at all.

.Both fans groups know abt legal aspects of releasing without consent of all parties.

Those released are with approval esp if it's important for marketing purposes and media buzz.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, samzz said:

If only any Korean interested to ask Wookie today " did u congratulate your best friend Lee Da Hae on her new muse"...

Well maybe people not interested at all.

Knowing Wookie if he doesn't like the question he will give his danger look, and not even bother to answer it. Best example when he was interviewed by my country reporter 5 yrs ago, simple question only, " did you like older woman", the next morning appeared in my newspaper, they said Wookie ignoring the reporter.

Same with Dahae when asked by Hong Kong reporter abt her ex YF, she's not even bother to answer it.

Both hv their own temper.

They are so compatible in so many ways than one.

This is why I cant ignore my LeeDongHae-shipper heart! :blush:

2 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

Yes dear I also love these event..

for those who are interested to hear our namja's deep, magnetic voice click here.

www.kbs.co.kr/radio/coolfm/jvolum/index.html

on the upper left side, you will see "on air" button, click that, then click "2FM"

enjoy chingus.. :blush:

Thanks @bogs_0712 but poor me tried to access and failed. :mecry:

Lee Da Haeshii, why all of people around your circle esp the guys, all can move comfortably with their career, YF(the most successful so far), Wookie, now 7, your friends smartboy and Philip, many more, regardless of what their status or relation with you. But where are u? You need to move on too, I don't think you are shy or scare of your fans, which is none in your book of character.

What do you think chinggus-to me he is sending the message to one specific person which we know so much. Delulu or what as far as I know he never said something like this before

why he needs to say that now?

Wookie said -watching a couple eating and envy of them (hmmmmm),  and he is late to his 30s already, autumn approaching and he is lonely

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=934341

이동욱은 소래포구에서 대하를 먹는 커플을 보며 부럽다는 사연을 보낸 청취자에 공감했다.

이동욱은 "30대 후반으로 가고 있다. 요즘 가을이다. 외롭다. 사연들을 보면서 부럽기도 하다"고 속내를 밝혔다.

Lee Dong Wook is watching the couple eating a treat from Mentholatum muzzle was sympathetic to envy the listener sent the story.

Lee Dong Wook's "going to the late 30s. Nowadays the fall. Lonely. Bureopgi is also looking at the story," said the soknae.

--------

edit, I saw in IG, a better translation-a guy talk to him said he already has a girlfriend-Wookie said  envy of him. Then a woman called, said she's not married and has no boyfriend, then Wookie said, he can understand her feeling, bc he is in late 30s already, and lonely.

So funny, and the media, first thing they reported are on that story -they are like teasing him and he is very supportive entertain them.

Good to see him getting better, but the same smile from last month script reading.

• Like 6

Looks like my neighbor bad-mouthing me, hehehe, and giving long theory of very simple thing.

HAE- from Lee Da Hae

VEN-from Seven

=#Haevennight# with a twist my friends 

Yes is big sin talking abt him here, sorry chinggus.