[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Thanks for your compliment Samzz, not sure I deserve it though. There is a fourth category of her fans, which is a subset of the first and second groups you mentioned above. There are many grey areas in a relationship and each person is part and parcel of a package. I am not a fan of Se7en yet but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Also, even if they do break up in the end, what we have to accept now is that their relationship needs to follow its natural course, for better or for worse. 

There are things I can't say openly but I will pm you later this week. I can assure you no one wants to see long time fans like you turn into casual fans because of this.

• Like 1

That's ok ELY, I can still support Dahae for her talent until infinity, and waiting for her next drama Soomp thread-the rest depends on day to day situation.

Don't worry, I will try not to be a fan turns anti on just bc of the wordthe #  "RESPECT"  is not there anymore, and I love using "heavennight" only. I stressed it many times, why his fans allowed to enjoy # but I'm not with whatever intentions. Honestly its fun, the same way we always used the #sugar# when referring Wookie before this.

and I'm TOTALLY aware my action is enjoyed by Dahae's anti the most, and like feeding them with good story everyday-and as I said I just taking Dahae's attitude #Idontcare#

And many said, why bother with the antis-we have had them for 10 yrs already, even that, I will never never joined them anyway. 

-------

By the way, Dahae's marketing talent is showing a good result already-no more Dahae alone, but Dahae ++++, and her new bf also doesn't has that xxxx attached to his name anymore-smooth comeback.

If any of Dahae future costars are using this marketing, just wait, for my sarcastic move-I still can tolerate if you do it behind the scene, but JUST DON'T ANNOUNCE IT.

• Like 3

Our girl is really so beautiful ... 

Anyone could smile or laugh for a show off, to tell everyone, "See I'm fine!", but the eyes mirror everything even those you wanted to hide ...

Borrowing from mygirlcrush_leedahae's Ig ... "A fake smile may fool a crowd but it never eases the pain."

Keep praying for our Donghae, our Dada and Wookie!

Have a good day, folks ...

• Like 5

On 10/2/2016 at 9:49 PM, arlene80 said:

@haeruma_101 I think it was just a misunderstanding. Because when I saw it in Crush on Dahae where i saw the whole event there was the sound of the crowd shouting in the background. And when i saw it here there was no sound of the crowd in the background. And the way it was stated that we should not be surprised with crowd reaction because Da Hae is new to them. So peace to everybody.

dear, sorry for asking, are you one of 7 minions, bc the way you know about me, like the one of YG stans. or maybe I just delusional.

@samzz Sorry but i do not know about those 7 minions that you are talking about. Honestly, after watching Hotel King for the nth time and also My Girl I really fell in love with this couple's chemistry. So I searched any news regarding the true relationship of LDH and LDW. As I searched in the internet i found this thread. Since last year I have been reading this thread from 1 to 1,110 so, that's how addicted I am with this couple. While reading this thread I always enjoy your post regarding Donghae. So I'm always looking forward on your analysis, interpretation and information about LDH and LDW. I always visit this thread everyday because I love reading all your comments. And i learned to accept and like this couple individually. When I heard the news regarding DH and 7 i was brokenhearted but then that is their life we can't dictate of whoever they choose to love. I hope you understand my point of view. Please don't get me wrong. I believe that even if you are in a relationship with a new person right now but if you are really destined with the previous person then you will be back together in each others arms again. And sorry if you misunderstood my post here I am just trying to pacify or explain some post that i think was misunderstood. There is no need for an argument here regarding our Donghae's lovelife with other person. I sincerely hope samzz that we could be all friends here. God bless all of us here.

Thanks to my friend who informed me about the comments made on the pic we always curious about.

TREAT IT AS OUR BEST THROWBACK MEMORY OK-THE MEMORY OF BEAUTIFUL DONGHAE LOVE STORY

hMmzqa7.jpg

Ffrom Donghae weibo account on 30/9, apparently there is a video footage on that day, but bc of DH/7 already announced their love story, the owner of the video just treasure it as part of Donghae memory. They never revealed it as part of respect to Dongahe before bc both never want to declare anything.

- it says the photo that has been blurred is taken from a fan video showing Wookie putting on a grass ring made by himself on Da Hae's finger. 

now I know what are they looking at in this pic-a grass for Dahae's ring.

qb8xbM6.jpg

• Like 7

Hoping the video owner reconsider her decision showing us the video ... And hopefully be posted here in Donghae thread for posterity reasons. This will surely pumped up Donghae's broken hearts ... Who knows, very soon, we could hear some good news, and not just grass ring but the real engagement ring. 

Keep the Donghae spirit burning! Keep fighting! Keep praying for our Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae!

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, miles27 said:

Hoping the video owner reconsider her decision showing us the video ... And hopefully be posted here in Donghae thread for posterity reasons. This will surely pumped up Donghae's broken hearts ... Who knows, very soon, we could hear some good news, and not just grass ring but the real engagement ring.

Keep fighting! Keep praying for our Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae!

hmmm maybe the owner also broken heart, and doesn't want to put hope anymore, hahahaha

but anything can happens in the future.

• Like 4

OMG!!!!! Samzz Thank you for sharing.. I'm giggling like a high school girl right now. Wookie making a grass ring for cherry is soooo cheesy, sweet, romantic,very teenager like, old fashion but still THE BEST, I don't know how to describe it. I never imagine wookie doing such thing. He's romantic side really shows when he's with dahae and only for dahae. 

Please excuse my shippers heart for being so excited about that info. This is Donghae thread anyway, so I can enjoy it here, right! Till the end!!

• Like 7

YES ... TILL THE END ... We will be here for our Donghae ...

PLEASE ... Kindly show us the video ... that one will surely help us ease some pain. Don't worry, we will be holding each other's hand in this trying times.

Let's keep the Donghae spirit burning !!! Keep fighting and keep praying !!!

• Like 6

I'm just curious what's behind the letters in those photos taken by their fans. I'm sure of that one photo that LDW was holding LDH's hand, now I know why. That news definitely brighten our day! 

Please ... Share the video with us!

Pardon me with the curiosity ... I'm just wonderihg, do Donghae shippers ask someone to let them see that guy's bof appearance and be sad for not seeing his performance? Come on ... As far as I know Donghae shippers didn't even want to hear his name, much more see his face ... Let's just be honest here!

• Like 6

@miles27

What I don't understand their fav singer already got Dahae day and night, but why they are still here stalking us. They have done that for nearly a year, said bad thing about us, esp that Hong Kong YG stans, but still lurking here. Maybe they are jealous bc Wookie is too handsome, or they still hv a dream they can get a chance to be his gf. You still has a chance girls bc Dahae is taken already.

Maybe they still confuse, they thought shipper thread is REAL, afraid Dahae two timing. This place is like a drama, created by soompi for continuation from the super amazing chemistry. Soon if Dahae has a luck to act again, they will see another shipper thread or another romance on screen. Wonder how they want to report to DH bf.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, miles27 said:

I'm just curious what's behind the letters in those photos taken by their fans. I'm sure of that one photo that LDW was holding LDH's hand, now I know why. That news definitely brighten our day! 

Please ... Share the video with us!

Pardon me with the curiosity ... I'm just wonderihg, do Donghae shippers ask someone to let them see that guy's bof appearance and be sad for not seeing his performance? Come on ... As far as I know Donghae shippers didn't even want to hear his name, much more see his face ... Let's just be honest here!

You had me laughing there dear @miles27. As a Lee DongHae shipper I woudnt be interested in any way. Lol.  This is Lee DongHae's thread, other celebrity names linked to our DongHae are eyesores here. You know like a salt to a wound. They could start a new thread if there isn't one yet and swoon over their idols there. We dont care!

Lurkers, you can lurk all you want but do not in any way disturb us, people! Have that little decency! 

• Like 4

@miles27 you got the point exactly. Asking a video of that guy performing at the BOF? Wow. It's as if asking us to stop shipping DH and DW. Anyway, thinking about the idea makes my brain cells wanna explode. I couldn't even stand hearing that name or even the number, anything related to that name. This is a DongHae thread, and apparently, this is all about DH and DW. I dont care about anyone who's lurking here and eventually finding things that could hurt them. Again, this is a DongHae thread, a Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae thread rather.

Of topic: A tsunami just hit Busan, so sad to hear about this news. #PrayForBusan

• Like 4