[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

21 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

Donghae will end up together but we have to accept it is a different Dong.

We have to move on and wish Dahae all the best.  

I have nothing against Se7en and if he'll eventually end up with Da Hae, i would be happy for them.

As of this moment, let me cling to the 1% chance of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae ending up together.

I mean I am still allowed right? :blush:

37 minutes ago, lovebeats said:
11 minutes ago, naudrey88 said:

I have nothing against Se7en and if he'll eventually end up with Da Hae, i would be happy for them.

As of this moment, let me cling to the 1% chance of Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae ending up together.

I mean I am still allowed right? :blush:

Nothing wrong with that dear-right now I just want to know if our Donghae still a good friends or not. If yes, the evil side of me said-you are very unlucky 7.

But if not-or they totally not 0.0000% friends-even better, meaning from best friend to enemy, it shows something in their heart. Something during their journey they encountered something. If just normal friends, and Wookie doesn't care abt this new-this makes me sad.

With this news also sort of confirming Donghae past relationship-happens to be both hv last name Dong Wook-so Korean who used to see them before starts bringing old news.

One report I read said-Dahae is cannot be contacted actually, her agency has to release this news bc Dispatch has the pic. So most likely Dahae not approved it to be exposed yet. So just wait and see what her reaction soon, as I know Dahae is very sensitive with her private life.

• Like 1

So, I have just heard of this confirmed relationship of Dahae and Se7en, and honestly... my initial reaction was that I was really glad for her. I know they have a long history of friendship, and true enough that is what's in the news reports. I am really happy for her, and I hope she is happy right now. She deserves it. She and Se7en have been friends for so long, and that in itself means that their relationship is serious. You just don't easily cross the line between friendship and lovers; too much is at stake. So, for them to do it, they must feel it's worth it. I will continue supporting Dahae and Lee Dong Wook separately regardless. :) Cheer up y'all!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Tey Ling said:

Any reaction from LDW side?. Thought it has been pretty quiet lately.  

He has nothing to do on this news-but reporters terrorizing his Naver  with their old rumors. But talking abt the good thing, some of Wookie's fans that hate Dahae can have a good sleep now. I know Dahae is like a nightmare to them. To Yi Feng's fans too-go and hv a nice sleep now-game over.

-----------------------

• Like 2

We were happy and sure that Donghae ship is sailing smoothly when HK was on. That was the 2nd chance for their relationship to rekindle, and I am assuming that if Wookie has been certain he should be doing the chasing game and not fall out.

4 hours ago, lovebeats said:

haha @sassygirl94. i'm counting time to watch this movie this diwali alongside shivaay after many years Karan Johar did not direct his own movies. 

hahaha..i know right! plus the SRK cameo, wohoooo! but then, the story looks like another Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna to me minus the casts! eagerly waiting for Diwali..even the Arijit's song really hooked me...sorry, off topic hehehe..

4 hours ago, lovebeats said:

haha @sassygirl94. i'm counting time to watch this movie this diwali alongside shivaay after many years Karan Johar did not direct his own movies. 

hahaha..i know right! plus the SRK cameo, wohoooo! but then, the story looks like another Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna to me minus the casts! eagerly waiting for Diwali..even the Arijit's song really hooked me...sorry, off topic hehehe..

• Like 1

i was not Donghae shipper ,i am not shipper kind anyway .ofc i like LDH and LDW as AMN and CJW .

but i admit as Wookie's fan ,he is tottaly different when it comes to LDH and i felt they had been dating until april 2015 but after that no clues .

anyway i wish happiness to LDH .salute to Donghae shippers coz they are the most matured shipper i ever met .they accepted the news very smoothly and wish happiness for both and didn't blame anyone .life goes on and after all it is their life and its their happiness 

Maybe if Wookie is the one who announced first, things would be different ,idk:grin:

wish Wookie finds love as well 

@samzz would you mind tell me who is the idol who rumored to be dating Wookie ?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, sassygirl94 said:

Actually, I just want to watch  Aishwarya aunty who still look gorgeous at the age of 42 . But of course I love Anushka, the new generation heroine. I already can predicted a story from unmarried director like Karan Johar and I just like his movie till Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham. haha. offtopic

...................................................................................................

though they(dahae and lee dongwook not choi dongwook) are officially with other persons, please I still want to see donghae pairing in the drama. Donghae to me very close in my heart and their chemistry is undeniably. there's no pairing that I adore so much like them. ok dahae, i will wait for 10 years as your promise. if they have unsorted problem, I hope they can solve the problem. I know my ship already sank a year ago, but i always put a hope to see them again onscreen. maybe after they settle down with their own partner. And I think tomorrow I will go back to my cage. For me, Donghae's ship sailed with love and also sank with love. There's no hate in my heart for them although a little hurt when read Dahae dating news this morning. Good luck for both in respective career and love. thank you for giving me My girl and Hotel King, so I can treasure in my life.

and @samzz. when we can start our private investigation agency?? hahaha

• Like 2

ok...i want to say goodbye to shipping our lovely couple...leedongwook and dahae...i really enjoyed their journey as their shipper during HK times :). but yeh cant be denied we're all sad about that. But at the same time i was really happy for dahae... congrats to this couple! seven and dahae^^ now i know why wookie believe that friends can be lovers.. haha its because its her lets say ex-gf, dongsaeng dahae's experience with someone ;) 

• Like 5

@MaysoonD We don't know who she is. @haeruma_101I hope you don't mind I'm putting some information that you got abt Wookie, Donghae and the idol-since it's over already.

Apparently haeruma, knew some Korean men who with Wookie during military pic we saw this year-

He mentioned abt Wookie and Dahae, but he reluctant to give the name of the idol Wookie is seeing now, so we take it as rumor just like what YG stans did. He said Dahae and Wookie is a past already, or not together anymore.

@samzz its ok :)  

i guess dahae  knows right now many shippers of her and wookie are in pain right now haha.. cant wait for her reaction about this .dont worry dahae we support you and 7..i dont know but i find it weird hahaha..its like were shipping seven and dahae since 7's real name is choi dong wook XD ..but oc, the best is still our LEE couple..;) 

8 hours ago, lovebeats said:

because 7 side already acknowledge the relationship. i present all the donghae shippers with one hindi song that may be related to their unfulfilled love story. the main lead,ranbir kapoor(the one who sing),I relate as wookie.

"we can't choose when to fall in love, but we can choose to walk away"

Oh wow!!! Happy & overwhelmed to see an INdian fan here. Thought I am the odd man out in Kdrama world

I admire you guys here. You took the news too well.

As for me, i am having a hard time since I only got the feel of the DongHae love story just recently. I cant still get over my madness for the couple.

This is not goodbye since both of them are not married yet, but I think I need a diversion somewhere because my heart is aching right now.

Thank you for your kindness guys especially @samzz. How I wish to message you privately once I get my emotions under control.

I know it's overly dramatic. I'm sorry.

Nevertheless, I am still hoping for another drama for our DongHae. I hope this could still be possible.

I wish you all well! :)

To Dahae and Wookie as well.:)

Hello everyone, I just saw the news about DH/7. Yes I feel quite sad and heartbroken but I sort of expecting it too since the rumours I had read about them last year. And the fact that Wookie had been seen in the night club during the New year with his male friends had just strenghten my doubts about Donghae...
I'm glad for DH for being with a man who is understanding and carring and can make her happy. Even if I still think her man and her soulmate is LDW...Well I hope that they are in good terms because I thought that Wookie was kinda sad, not really smily and motivated at the Goblin's script reading...Just hope it isn't because he knew that this new will come out or thing like that or maybe I'm just wrong.
 (You know because he has the same first name of the current boyfriend of one of his greatest ex-lovers (DH) which is kinda uncommon and both are in the entertainment industry and so on..Hope that he won't be affected by it)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vizz said:

hi everyone, in vietnam, at 9:00 am, this morning I read a news : Lee Da Hae & Seven is dating for 1 year.

My broken heart when i knew this information. 

The main reason why many can take it bc many are old fans

This is not a first time we are sinking, First Donghae ship was sinking in year 2008.

6 years later we lost control of our second ship again lol. 

I don't know if we are going to hv 3rd ship.

Some couple if still fated together they will another chance even at the age of 69

• Like 4

Hello guys! Long time no see but I still check this thread from time to time and follow LDW-LDH's careers.

Yesterday I was just talking about the lack of dating news of Donghae with a friend and casually today this popped up, lol! I am a psych! XD Anyway, I kind of expected that someday we would get dating news of either of them. I only know 7 by name because there are many people I don't know in K-ENT, but he looks like a hot guy and I remember that I read he and DH already knew each other. Perhaps they had time to develop something through the course of the years. I don't know what to say about Donghae, because it makes me sad but at the same time we can hope for a 3rd drama reunion like someone said. It is very unlikely though, and it would be even more if they are not friendly with each other after their last fallout (although I hope they are still in contact with each other nonetheless) - but one can only hope for this at least because in the world of Korean drama you can never guess.

• Like 3

If some of you remember I already mentioned in this thread the possibility period of Donghae not together anymore somewhere end of last year, based on my and Lovebeats observations-not from any informer.

-first friction, Wookie did mention he want to hv holidays abroad after HK, but in just 2 weeks he did Blade Man, not his fault, his company forced him to do it IMO. Then we saw Dahae went holidays with her mom only.

-Roommate girls S1 & S2. Dahae not hiding her jealousy abt that, even she said it in joking manner. I know is serious actually.

-Dahae loves traveling but Wookie loves staying at home.

-in Dec 2014, Wookie said he lost his confidence in his career, so I sense something not right bc during HK he always praised Dahae by saying she always supported him I'm every situation. At that time seems like he had nobody to comfort him. Se7en still in military so I don't think he the cause of this situation.

- -at Greenmile coffee house 100m from Dahae's house, he looked sad and very skinny while waiting for someone.

-Then suddenly we saw he dye his hair blonde, and looked so skinny. In Korean culture couple always do something to their hair when broke up with their partner.

-many of u might find this odd and illogical. I followed Sunwook shippers out of curiosity, and I can tell KSA really love Wookie. During the hard period of Donghae, we saw she posted many SOW related insta. Her fans asked her to stop looking at yesterday. I said this maybe she knew Donghae was not real anymore so she's safe to remember the old good times. I consider her posts as marker in Donghae sample analysis.

• Like 3