[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@purplebass @Princi_86 @prexy_6 @sassygril94 @Hwa seong Eun @angiemty and others who contributed in that marvelous video THANK YOU >:D<

I love it , it  get tears in my eyes and I was trembling while watching it maybe coz I was blaming myself for not being a part of that  awesome project but I enjoyed it very much , I already watched it 5 times by now

:x :x but I discovered that not only Wookie is handsome but also his fans are very pretty =D>

Thanks to this fan, those who never have a chance to shake hand with him, -his hands are warm, not cold.
初めて行ったけどフォトタイムがあって写真撮っていいらしい
登場もイキナリ客席の後ろから歩いて来て近く通ってビックリ️
色白で小顔でスタイル
最後に握手会、大きいあったかい手でした^ ^
なかなか楽しかったよ( ^ω^ )Though I went for the first time, there is photothyme, and a photograph knob seems to be good I walk suddenly from the back of the seat, and the appearance goes soon, too, and is it astonishment? It is a style in a small face in a fair complexion Finally it was handshake society, a big warm hand^ ^ Very comfortable しかったよ (^ω^)

gLUZIEo.jpg

今天李东的日本fm~听说现场展示了演技,跟饭一起演了海滩背莫奈和求婚那段戏,被"求婚"的饭已婚了,所以说了"no",然后李东很生气的样子把戒指盒扔了-另外有被问到是否恋爱中,李东回答秘密。 cr Chinese dh cp weibo.

Today's fm in Japan we heard that he demonstrated acting skills and reprise 2 scenes from HK, the piggyback scene with Mone and marriage proposal scene. The fan who acted as Mone in the marriage proposal scene was married and she said no, and DW acted angry and threw away the ring box. When asked if he was in a relationship he said it was a "SECRET".

Kekekeke so chingus what do you think secret means. :D

Wookie is totally in a relationship(and we know who he's with, the one and only, Dahae) :x If wookie wasn't in a relationship, he could of said that he wasn't in one, but he didn't. He said that it was a "secret." Good job at feeding your boyfie Dahae :-bd He's chubbier now. I like him looking that way. I just wish that he will change his hair back to black. Stay strong DongHae shippers. I hope we get good news from them soon. DONGHAE IS REAL :x

Wow he's really matured thinking right now. As far as I know when he is being interviewed in the past if he has a girlfriend, his answer is always no or single. Now it's a secret, obviously he dont like to deny it anymore. I think in one year time or less he is getting married and have a family of his own. I'm pretty sure it is Da Hae.

I think it's very obvious that he is on a relationship.I mean it is very easy to say No or not meet any woman right now because of his busy schedule.All possible alibi to deny but his answer was "secret" hmmmm you can its a "Yes" I'm in a relationship but keep it as a secret kkkkk...

Our @purplebass has made some coverage on FM.
According to fans, there are 2 answers on dating part-one is a SECRET, one is he's not dating anyone now. Well he cannot fool us with the No answer, so much evidences.
 I hv no time to browse through all the updates from fans, but my understanding with 2 diff replies is, he said NO to the audience, but SECRET to one specific person as per weibo account.

https://wookieandcherry.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/lee-dong-wook-fan-meeting-in-japan-february-28th/comment-page-1/#comment-173

quoting what he said on Dahae.
Speaking of Hotel King, Wookie mentioned Da Hae and affectionately called her “Da Hae-ya”.

c8PTZbX.jpg

DVllbiU.jpg

If not bc of rumors, I think Dahae will update us something in weibo. She knows if she put her latest pic, the comments section will be bombarded with angry fans, saying this and this ......
and thinking about Dahae-ya, reminds me of Dahae MV few years ago that has her name in the lyric, Dahae ya, Dahae-ya 
"ya" -Korean put this word at the end of people name to address their close relationship-sometimes for close friend or/and lover. Also with the purpose of to grab attention.

200904241056258652112A_1.jpg

ok chinggus, now DC fan has confirmed on what he said abt the dating part.- "SECRET"
We can trust what she said bc she's a Korean, right.-no lost in translation.
from DC, you can google translate the rest-she wrote abt all the questions imposed by fans.
-the dating part is at no 2.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dongwook&no=16421&page=1

2. 두번째 질문자는 백발의 다소곳해 보이는 할머니셨으나 강렬한 레드 시퀸 반짝이 상의를 입으신 분~ 갤주님하를 보며 잘생겼다며, 왜 이리 이쁘냐며, 인형같다며.. 정작 질문은 안하시고 갤주의 미모에 감탄! 또 감탄! 갤주가 웃으며 그러니까 어머니 질문을 하세요라고 했더니.. 계속 이 할머니팬분 '아노네'만 연발하심.. (아노네가 '있잖아요'라는 뜻이라고 함) 그래서 객석은 빵빵! 터지고.. 급기야 갤주가 듣다가 '대체 아노네가 뭔데? 라고 한국말로 묻공.. ㅋㅋ 근데 할머니가 열일 하셨으.. 할미 팬분 쵝오bbbbb! 현재 사귀는 사람이 있냐 고 물어보심. 갤주가 질문을 받고 시크릿, 비밀이라며.. 있으면 그걸 이 자리에서 얘기하겠냐며.. 없다고 생각하는 것이 여러분이 마음이 편하지 않겠냐며 하다 결국은 현재 없다로 마무리.. (흠.. ???)

The second question is where a little white-haired woman, but the intense red sequins glitter and wearing shirts; Galloway:Lord, and said, "Well, saying, "I am so happy to come here, why, dolls. However, the question of the LORD; and Galloway, admiring her beauty! In addition, Wow! laughing stock up to you to ask your mother so I told. She continued to fans minutes' 'yes'deliberate Hashim. (no "You" means you're called honking so audience! broke out. Finally, stock Galloway listening to "What the hell do you mean no? he asked in Korean ball. Either because her grandmother was open, but he did. Elderly fans minutes choeg bbbbb Oh! currently dating someone asked itnya said. If the clearing price. When asked Secret, secret saying that I do not think talking about it in this place want to disturb it said. Nyamyeo you will not feel comfortable in the end is not currently finishing ... (Hmm ???)

--------------------------so our Wookie is in relationship.

nHiwjGg.jpg

ohhh, Q3 and the replies-WOWWWWWWW
3. 그 다음에 장소를 옮겨서 질문을 받기 전 팬분의 물을 한 번 므찌게 마셔주공.. 다음 분의 질문은 언제쯤 결혼할 생각인가 였으.. 거기에 대해서는 아직 언제쯤 해야겠다라고 하는 구체적인 시기는 없지만 이제 서서히 진지하게 생각하게 된다고 답변함.

3. then move to questions from fans before the water once he drank fat'KNHC. The following minutes when the question Are you going to marry her. Yet when I was there a specific time, but now, slowly and seriously answered, it would.

acnUuyl.gif

@samzz‌ samzz said: ohhh, Q3 and the replies-WOWWWWWWW
3. 그 다음에 장소를 옮겨서 질문을 받기 전 팬분의 물을 한 번 므찌게 마셔주공.. 다음 분의 질문은 언제쯤 결혼할 생각인가 였으.. 거기에 대해서는 아직 언제쯤 해야겠다라고 하는 구체적인 시기는 없지만 이제 서서히 진지하게 생각하게 된다고 답변함.

3. then move to questions from fans before the water once he drank fat'KNHC. The following minutes when the question Are you going to marry her. Yet when I was there a specific time, but now, slowly and seriously answered, it would.

donghaebeliever said: @samzz‌ samzz said: ohhh, Q3 and the replies-WOWWWWWWW

@samzz oh my! Sorry im lost.. What do you mean? Did someone ask him if he will marry her (the SECRET GIRLFRIEND) and wookie answered that HE WOULD?!? I think were going to hear the bells ring so soon... #lovelovelove #DongHaeIs❤️

Guest ManolitaA

samzz said: donghaebeliever said: @samzz‌ samzz said: ohhh, Q3 and the replies-WOWWWWWWW

@samzz oh my! Sorry im lost.. What do you mean? Did someone ask him if he will marry her (the SECRET GIRLFRIEND) and wookie answered that HE WOULD?!? I think were going to hear the bells ring so soon... #lovelovelove #DongHaeIs❤️