[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I promised I would make a DongHae calendar month per month and her's January. It's a wallpaper version so you can use it like that if you'd like ^^ MG themed because I am making screencaps of the drama nowadays. Will post the batch once I'm done

XIIizY8.jpg

Hi all, just came out in the news that a new celebrity couple just announced their two-year relationship ... think that thing in common with our Donghae, because as in note Soompi says , that despite this couple denied their relationship last year, the two saw they were wearing jackets of the same brand, and of course, this automatically made it relates to:

c600x440.jpg

Jackets KENZO they used the same day by our couple ....
I do not care if the relationship is revealed tomorrow or next year  I just hope to be happy and enjoy one another, but that if I ask you to update us with some things, I'm dying of despair, and that disclosure is brought to light issues when both are ready, because as the agency of the actress said: "It is not easy for an actress to reveal her relationship if the two are not ready to marry."
Credits : [image] @purplebass (Blog)Note : Soompi - Link : http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/05/baek-jin-hee-and-park-seo-joon-have-been-dating-for-two-years/

It is very late I know but Happy New Year dears and as all of you wishing 2015 will be Dong-Hae year ^^ and hopefully Wookie did learn from the past and he did give Da-hae the present she likes, He shouldn't make her disappointed again because you know our girl is not satisfied with just anything ( if you know what I mean ;):D )

005IaUCYjw1elplk75ys6g306y03uanj.gif005IaUCYjw1en928nug1xg304g04gk60.gif
6a52f4b3jw1eiqvqobxtfg208w050e85.gif

Credit: Owners

• Like 1

if we want to use couple shirt, same brands, couple bracelets, strolling at neighbourhood area, signature/autograph side by side on restaurant far far away from shooting location, fans encountered at RM camping area,( waiting inside the car, kissing), fans got both autography after HK already finished shooting, in closed door party-we hv tons of evidences to make a case. Dispatch or SS have to pay us bc we own the copyright. kkkkk

• Like 1

looking at this pic again, it's obvious Wookie forgot to rub off Dahae's pink lipstick. Don't tell me it's your natural lip colour Wookie-not logic.

ScreenShot2015-01-06at125526AM_zps2e0a5b

sorry for quoting this gif again, cannot help admiring Dahae's body (bums)

6a52f4b3jw1eiqvqobxtfg208w050e85.gif

and if you want to know how she got the body, here some answers

@nocturne, not sure abt which ep, but the lips are swollen red.
don't know what does it means
B6rWC9CCMAA0FGd.png

but I red in the news his new yr resolution is to be more liberal minded. Yes Wookie, to match with Dahae's way of thinking (too liberal sometimes), you hv too.

@nocturne9 The pic @samzz posted is from Episode 6 after CJW saves AMN from the fire. No kissing scene then, but of course I believe our OTP was already together when they filmed that (April 2014) so maybe a kiss in between the takes...? hahahahahah! Casually Da Hae had a pink lipstick during the fire scene and the scenes at the hospital... ;) casual? =))

cIkFbyx5.jpg

6cNxWGCp.jpg

[Roommate] 060115 Newscaster/Announcer Jang Yewon visited Roommate.

Credit Photo: Jang Yewon

Looks like Wookie is at home.

bynMYEm.jpg

q8XaTqg.jpg

I think that was filmed two weeks ago before Christmas, Jackson, YoungJi, Sunny and PJH are wearing the same clothes from the day they posted pics on IG

purplebass said: @nocturne9 The pic @samzz posted is from Episode 6 after CJW saves AMN from the fire. No kissing scene then, but of course I believe our OTP was already together when they filmed that (April 2014) so maybe a kiss in between the takes...? hahahahahah! Casually Da Hae had a pink lipstick during the fire scene and the scenes at the hospital... ;) casual? =))

OMO! Guk Juice wants to marry our Wookie!!! NOOOO!! HAHAHAHAA  =)) =))
On the January 6 broadcast of “Roommate,” Lee Gook Joo made a joking statement: “I’m getting married to Lee Dong Wook.”
source:http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/06/got7s-jackson-and-karas-youngji-bicker-about-marriage-on-roommate/
Err, girls! Is there any DongJoo shippers??? Lol! Da Hae yah, watch out! Your namja is so popular that not only female idols want him but even a comedian! I hope we don't have to fight with DongJoo shippers...kekekeke!  =)) :))

not easy for Dahae lol, her namja is too hot to handle. I don't mind Gook Juice lol, love seeing her teasing Wookie.-she cannot stop talking abt him. Actually she pick someone she knows 'impossible" to get, due to his single/double" status. Women always do that, bc they know no harm picking a guy like him, no one will believe it.

tumblr_nhs12voZpe1qfcvcuo4_500.gif

tumblr_nhs12voZpe1qfcvcuo3_500.gif

tumblr_nhs12voZpe1qfcvcuo1_500.gif

Guest CherryBerryKiwi

https://myspace.com/cheryl_alice/video/breaking-news-sh-daily-news/109617669 I ve made this video for all of DongHae's Couple fan. Hope they will be caught like that soon and I'm really blissful if you like it. ❤️