[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Hello girls! I just came here to say, the guy is Wookie! OMGGGG That "mystery guy's" posture is very similar with Wookie, they way he bends his back, their nape and the hair! Need I say more? Hahaha I am the happiest because I can see that our girl is gazillion times happier than us. She's like a teeny bopper crushing over her band member crush, she's very inlove! And I noticed she now posts photos with her cooked food, her weibo wasn't that merry before and that I claim that this "someone" she puts so much of her attention is someone who she wants to spend the rest of her life with.

No wonder she looks very happy in those photos. Haha I remember a certain scene from HK ep. 16, Ah Mo Ne said she cooked the food for JaeWan without anyone's help, now I have this feeling that DaHae did prepare it herself :-\"

My mother earth said that if a woman is learning how to cook, she's getting ready for marriage. She asked why I suddenly got interested. Heol~ it's not me mom =))

Dahae sshi...thank you for updating your weibo with those photos of you esp. that precious one with someone behind you who has similar figures with that ehm...ehm.. deep friendship fellow actor. Oohh...what a feeling.... <:-P <:-P

I am sure you will be a good wife and mother dahae sshi.....esp. for Wookie...

Please.... please ... Dahae sshi...please make our delulu minds come true ^:)^

Tao (thanks a lot) translation for new mr cupid tweet... 

Tweet mr kim ^^ 다시 찾은 라스베가스 좋은 음식들과 좋은 추억들 줄거운 시간이 되길 바란다죠 ㅎ 업무로 가본곳이라 언제 여행으로도 가보고 싶은 곳이기도 하죠 ㅎ 오늘도 알찬 하루 되었길 화링!!!WINDH*^^

Transaltion : ''how i wish i can go back to las vegas again, where great foods can be found and where the best of memories can be made, i once worked in las vegas and ive been to those places that you went to..i hope you had a productive day today,hwaiting !

In my opinion is pretty interesting how he answer about LV on tw.. while it is posted on weibo hahahahahahahahahahah and tweet is amazing too , Im so confused with this person!!! 

Mr Cupid sounds like either one of Chamo manager or someone close to them this time. Wookie never had any photoshoot in LV right, and this person really know the places Dahae went to in LV. In weibo we saw nothing except Dahae and mysterious guy.

talking abt red bracelet again-Dahae popularized the design in yr 2011 during Miss Ripley, and I saw Wookie also wearing it during SOW, in the same year.
As Dahae is one of the co-designer for MZUU jewelry, I think some of the jewelry wore by Wookie is specially designed for him based on Dahae preferences, that's why the jewelries look all quite similar to her product lines.
Actually not many male wearing this red bracelet.0gsPruu.jpg
iX9SIol.png
jcRqHxy.png

ztE27aJ.png

Reading again Cupid tweet.. 
''and where the best of memories can be made''   OH REALLY? Exactly in LAS VEGAS? not, in other place.. NO! las vegas.. sound like while he or she was writting that was smiling too.. mmmhhh and of course, @samzz  he/she knows about those places but nobody (fans) can know about that bc the pics were in the hotel room....... ninja kim failed this time :):))  
who-are-you.gif

@samzz That's a nice clarification... yesterday when I looked at that DH pic I used for the wall, I noticed the bracelet was suspicious. It totally fits it was done for Wookie and he may still keep it if the one he had at GY's match was the same. Also - how ironic that the dress Da Hae was wearing at that launch is similar to that feminine scarf Wookie was wearing when he and RM mates went to Jeju? =)) =)) =)) And around those days that red bracelet also appeared...

Oh, Secretary Ko. I love him too on IM, he's too funny. Can't help but seeing him as a 'link' between Wookie and Da Hae's drama history ;)

i found some old interview of Da Hae mentioning Wookie.this was the time Wookie is already at the MS.
What about with Lee Dong-wook?
“We really became close after My Girl. He’s a close oppa to me, and I met him the day before he enlisted for military service. We exchange text messages now, too. Back in the days of My Girl, netizens grabbed onto photos of us wearing similar hats, accessories, and using similar phones and that caused a misunderstanding. There were photos of Dong-wook in sponsored clothes and me in photo shoots that were different, but comparing them later I thought it was pretty interesting.”

Guest turquoiseblue

bluffky12 said: i found some old interview of Da Hae mentioning Wookie.this was the time Wookie is already at the MS.
What about with Lee Dong-wook?
“We really became close after My Girl. He’s a close oppa to me, and I met him the day before he enlisted for military service. We exchange text messages now, too. Back in the days of My Girl, netizens grabbed onto photos of us wearing similar hats, accessories, and using similar phones and that caused a misunderstanding. There were photos of Dong-wook in sponsored clothes and me in photo shoots that were different, but comparing them later I thought it was pretty interesting.”

actually that statement abt Wookie from the interview already indirectly telling us they were an item before-most actors/actresses are trained esp in Korea to answer ambiguous replies when comes to dating issue. Some agencies even clearly set a rule, no open dating statement, but they are allowed to date secretly.
-she admitted they hv couple items and we saw that too, but she only mentioned the cloths from photoshooting as denial part. Of course she knows so well, if rumored couple wearing similar items-majority in Korea will said they are couple or friends with benefits. Why must wear or have something that can cause commotion.-meeting him before military and start texting message now-this as what some of us predicted before, a starting point of reconciliation after one year breakup. I trust this translation bc it was coming from Dramabean-a Korean. They remained as friend until HK, and so obvious during HK, there were more than just friend kind of relationship, both cannot stop touching, hugging each other. Not to mention what happened behind the scene.

Guest turquoiseblue

I'm sorry for this very late reaction :D I was watching again the epic Episode 28 of HK in youtube  and I've read one comment there that LDW is the one who actually suggested the fountain scene to the director... 
5JQIzl2.jpg

tumblr_n8lww0nGXy1r9730zo2_250.giftumblr_n8pd4nugx11qbb8n2o8_r1_250.gif

WTH?! Is that for real? where did she get that info? where was I? how come I never heard about it? Did we talk about it in this thread?! @-) :-t =))
If this scene was really wookie's idea then he is indeed a hopeless romantic tadonam :x :x awwww... Dahae please keep feeding your love good food coz he's a keeper. 

Ready for next party shippers??? <:-P <:-P <:-P
The fountain scene comment was from our friend, Joy in LINE, and she got the info from Tao..so basically Tao said it was from the interview you know when the staffs said "bright future together" but she couldn't remember exactly where she got the info from!! And yes, the ambush kiss was an adlib too, and in ep 27 where Da Hae was drunk...she drunk for real...I again posted our convo in LINE..
( the fountain scene explanation)Seriously??i mean~~i thought everyone knew that already??yes he suggested that sceneyes my partner!i read that somewhere also~same time when i translated the article about the adlib scenes and the staff and production teamit wasnt part of my trans though~ but im not so sure if i read it that someone posted that suggestion scene on HK's thread or HKvietnam page~~~
(Ep 27 part where Da Hae got drunk)Let me share.. my dongsaeng seems to be in a daze still. HahahaSo dahae got drunk for real bec wookie cant memorize his lines. She was already saying PD Nim... Oppa..my head hurts. They had to shoot the scene where wookie carried her to the bed.ahhh there was this BTS on naver and minihoompi about ep.27 the drunk scene,,,which only koreans can view or watch and which i had the privilege to watch back then bec. one of my kor friends lend me her account,so on that episode,,dahae got a bit drunk like literally bec. they had to repeat that twice or so bec. wookie kept on forgetting his lines and dahae has to repeat drinking the wine as well,and as we all know dahae's alcohol tolerance level is so low,if you could notice the part which she said " hyunwoo mianhae" after that part she said "oppa..meori apayo" and they were supposedly to shoot another line before that scene where she was carried to the bed but she was already whining that her head hurts and she was irriated already thats why wookie said they will just proceed to that carrying to the bed partand after which they let dahae sleep for awhile and then when wookie and chae kyung finished their scene, he got back to dahae and woke her up and together with the staff they gave her hang over drink,food and they had her do some jumping ropes
yup he ( Wookie ) was so worried,,he kept telling dahae's staff to take care of her somethind like that partner!hahah she was so cute when she got pissed off and said "ahh oppa...oppa....meori apayo...jinjja meori apayo!!!!.." PDnim...aisssshhhh..ahhh meori apayo" and wookie was like "PDnim lets her sleep and proceed to the part where i'd carry her to bed"
(The ambush kiss)that ambush kiss~they were just supposed to hug when she'd arrive in his house and smack after but to everyone's surprise wookie just did that kind of kiss,if you try to observe it dahae got shocked too and her hands were trying to hesitate but then she gave in and that kiss went on~~\and after that kiss she was a bit shy and she asked wookie while laughing shyly " oppa wae hae?wae geurae?~~~~~kkkk( oppa why did you do that,whats wrong you?~~~hahaha) wookie just said while smiling shyly :" nado molla,jinjja nado molla" ( i dont know also, i really dont know) and everyone on the set just laughed
I'M SURE THERE ARE TONS OF ADLIB SCENES ASIDE THESE!!!
Can we just conclude all the romantic scene were from our Donghae?? 8-> 8-> :x