[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

0The cutest thing, FNC allowed their FB exposed the legend "wrap me with one arm" pic, and praised Wookie for doing that. Very rare approval indeed from any agencies that I know.
and looking at their never ending friendship, I can feel when they were with someone before, their hearts are not 100% sure on the other half (the prove, why both still single at age 30 when they hv with lots of choices)-the previos relationship with others were more like an affair than true love, but both are open minded, they don't used closed door policy, in accepting others, they tried bc at that time maybe they felt they have no fate together. When Dahae mentioned abt fate in her diary, I'm sure in her heart she's hoping to meet  and be with her true love once again. what the result later on, we don't know, even them. I think at the moment they just enjoy new found love. Wookie also tried to be open minded, hence we can see Dahae can hv her 2 months holiday >13 000 miles away. Skype, is their love channel, so no issue not seeing each other everyday, maybe every night they on their skype and imagine sleeping next to each other. Wookie even wished to hv teleport superpower, and of course we know why he choose that word.

Guest turquoiseblue

imw4k said: This OOT but i have to spill it here. First.. .Gong Hyo Jin- Lee Jin Wook broke up, then ..Zo In Sung - Kim Min Hee broke up. And...we think we know why. Both GHJ and ZIS denied dating rumor...but still....fishy...right? That's why i understand when some of us donghae shipper worried with Wookie's patner or love interest in his drama. cos..sometimes they got carried away with their character in the drama. And we still don't know Cherry's whereabout.... haish.... :-S

Shippers, @taoeunjung is really precious to us..We just had a convo in LINE and as an Donghae 1004 admin, I'm responsible to share this happy news to all of you, and I don't want anyone to feel like left out or blurr when we have latest update about our couple...Tao's korean teacher saw Donghae couple last April, during HK filming in coffee shop...
"And yeah according to my korean teacher she even saw uri donghae couple before (which she forgot to tell me when this happened :D and ill still have to ask her when :D) they were on the same coffee shop~ everything went normal..like they had coffee and the people around that area were just fine,,,just looked at them nicely and just gave them their privacy <3
it was unexpected meet up though,it just so happened we attended the same event she saw me and there chitchats and she said she saw all my donghae posts blah blah blah and she's happy that im happy with what im doing hhaha and so timing as well she just got back from korea last sunday :Dhahaha maybe they didnt do so much lovey dovey bec,they were on a coffee shop perhaps?but my teacher said they kept laughing and he kept touching dahae's hair thats it hahha"
And Tao's teacher just replied this to her.."saw them in cafe bene,gangwondo last week of april,was it?when my mom,my sister and i went on a short healing trip together..why????OMG!!미르야!!!!!설마!!!!????사생 팬이야??헐 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 노노노 제발!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ(mireuya!!!no way!!are you becoming a sasaeng fan??heol kkkk no no no jebal!!kkkk)" ----my korean teacher~~~
Owh, touching hair!!! I'm giggling when read the post...Wookie definitely loves Da Hae' hair!!! :x :x :x 

Shippers!! Tomorrow Showbiz Korea will annouce the result of 'the top 5 couples who have the best chemistry' please pray our couple will be the winner...because  I think the top 2 is between our couple and Monday couple..These 2 couples have high 'likes' in FB.. [-O< ^:)^

Guest turquoiseblue

@sassygirl94 thank you for sharing @taoeunjung's story to us :D This is the only thing that my mind absorbed: Wookie has hair fetish =))
when some guys I know have foot fetish, Wookie is obsessed with hair esp. his girlfriend's hair! he kept touching Dahae's hair?! omg no wonder Dahae is now a hair ambassador for L'Oreal Paris :)) Wookie must be ecstatic! i bet he hanged this picture/poster on his bedroom wall :D
ldh_for_loreal_2.jpg?w=500&h=500 

@turquoiseblueWelcome, dear : ) anything for our Donghae ~~~♥♥♥
but I'm not surprised Wookie touched Da Hae's hair because he always do this since from MG era until now...
So, when Joo Hong Bin is so obsessed with Song Se Dong's scent,  the real Wookie is so obsessed with Da Hae's hair.... Now, I know where the Blademan writernim get the idea from.... =)) =P~

Guest ElitistaM

Before sipping the coffee, Dong Wook remember someone telling him:
Ah Mo Ne: I don't understand why people drink Cafe Americano. It takes weird to me.  Whipped cream is the only thing that makes coffee better. (HK ep11)Screen-Shot-2012-07-05-at-5.15.16-PM-800
 With his distinct SAD PUPPY EYE LOOK missing and recalling Da Hae,
 Dong Wook alone and lonely is now thinking if he is going to drink his coffee or not,  haha! ;)
 lee-dong-wook_1395893073.jpg;r:width=580

Guest turquoiseblue

sznbnJ9.jpgWookie! Open the door! I know Dahae is hiding in there!! :-w =))
*wait, this watch is similar to Dahae's watch..though hers is not Cartier brand:)*