[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

lucyloves said:

Hello friends, guests, and unsuspecting shippers.  I planned to make a quiet arrival, after months of silently lurking on the thread.  I imagined my entrance into the thread would be bashful—perhaps commenting on the future of Donghae: Their pretty babies, possible marriage.  

But ahh.  It seems fate has decided to take me a different route.  

I read @DhilaM ’s and would like to express my humble opinions on your, err...articulations.  

First and foremost: this is a DongHae shipper thread, purely for the fancy of DongHae shippers.  Which is why this is called the DongHae thread, in a shipper forum.  Clever, isn’t it?   Now, you claim to be afraid of the shippers here, and proclaim that you dropped a comment of your opinion because of a strong strong urge to issue your honest opinion on this speculated couple. 

Okay.

It’s a free country, a free world, where you can expose your humble opinion on nearly anything.  But let’s talk about your case, and liken it to a candy shop, shall we?  

Your comments are like those of a person walking into a CANDY shop, only to say “Gee, I hate candy.  I would rather have vegetables instead.” Which would obviously bewilder and irritate candy-lovers and impel them to ask “Then why come here in the first place?”

So that brings me to the bottom line: You do not ship the wonderful chocolate castle that is our OTP, DongHae...so why are you here?  Why not thrive along with your friends in your vegetable garden, where you will not clash with our clan?  By all means, you can chatter all you want about how much you doubt this pair, but here, out of all places, is not a good move.  

Anyways, sorry for this rather rough introduction.

My name is Lucy everybody! I ship DongHae fiercely and I will go down with this ship, thank you. 

I read somewhere that LDH's fave colours are WHITE and YELLOW. maybe @apqaria can englighten us on this...?? 
 (And guess what? wookie's nail colour are mostly white... muahahahah) Whoever did this to Wookie must be laughing alot when wookie agrees to let her do it. Muahahaha... Wookie is a changed man!!! he is in loveeeeee!!!
If you look at his middle finger, there seems to be an alphabet.. it looked like "D" 
D for.......... Dong Wook or D for Da Hae?? 

Dahae is in the same company with Hong Ki, the FT Island lead singer. Most people know abt his obsession with nail painting,and he's also one of Dahae circle of friend, through Kim Hae Chul.

So that's the connection I can relate at this time, plus of course if without Hong ki, Dahae still typical girls who love manicure and nail painting.

I just wake up and....

'Wookie's polished nails' HAHAHA and I can only to see him running around chickens , oh this boy seriously hahahaha. 
btw... I dont want to say nothing  buuuuuuuuut 
tumblr_m1435dSGqM1qzrjtlo1_500.gif
@DhilaM are you saying this here but you ship kim soo hyun and jeon ji hyeon? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA. i Think this is the best part of my day, because you know since my teenagers days I hadn't had to read these things.. we know that this thread is the best thing etc etc but we dont need prankers or things like that, we already have a dramatroll and I love THEM. If you want be famous or need be the center of attention well.. you have VINE and those things. xoxoxoxoxooxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxo 

zeppy10 said: I read somewhere that LDH's fave colours are WHITE and YELLOW. maybe @apqaria can englighten us on this...?? 
 (And guess what? wookie's nail colour are mostly white... muahahahah) Whoever did this to Wookie must be laughing alot when wookie agrees to let her do it. Muahahaha... Wookie is a changed man!!! he is in loveeeeee!!!
If you look at his middle finger, there seems to be an alphabet.. it looked like "D" 
D for.......... Dong Wook or D for Da Hae?? 

Does anyone have that image in HD?? just to confirm it's the alphabet D??? hehehehehe I hope my eyes are not playing tricks with me.. You girls can tell it's a D right?
DONGWOOK & DAHAE =
Their main initial. 
Cant be A facing the other way?? it should be a D that's facing wookie if he looks at his hands. 

Guest kiereng

Hands under blanket..love bite mark..now wookie's nails? =)) =)) but yeah this is my first time seeing wookie with painted nails! the only SK male actor/singer that is so obsess with nail painting i know is Lee Hong Ki hahaha omg i love you fellow donghae shippers,you guys are daebak!

NaryeL said: I just wake up and....

'Wookie's polished nails' HAHAHA and I can only to see him running around chickens , oh this boy seriously hahahaha. 
btw... I dont want to say nothing  buuuuuuuuut 
tumblr_m1435dSGqM1qzrjtlo1_500.gif
@DhilaM are you saying this here but you ship kim soo hyun and jeon ji hyeon? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA. i Think this is the best part of my day, because you know since my teenagers days I hadn't had to read these things.. we know that this thread is the best thing etc etc but we dont need prankers or things like that, we already have a dramatroll and I love THEM. If you want be famous or need be the center of attention well.. you have VINE and those things. xoxoxoxoxooxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxo 

Or any other CLEARER picture of the nails...?? @samzz ?? 
this is how desperate donghae shippers are.. like someone said.. who was it?? ( @tinsky73 ??) errrr.. we were eating prime steak during HK.. but now we are living off the scraps... hahahahaha (from our LINE chat)  

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/07/k-drama-land-couples-up-again-2014s-couple-reunions/
1-Lee-Dong-Wook-and-Lee-Da-Hae.jpg

Lee Dong Wook  and Lee Da Hae

Years apart: 6

Then“My Girl.” Seol Gong Chan (Lee Dong Wook), heir of the L’Avenue Hotel fortune, hires the debt-ridden grifter Joo Yoo Rin (Lee Da Hae) to pass as his long-lost cousin for the sake of his ailing grandfather. Through this charade, Gong Chan and Yoo Rin fall in love.

Now“Hotel King.” Cha Jae Wan (Lee Dong Wook) is the general manager of Hotel Ciel, owned by Ah Sung Won. As a child, Jae Wan was told that Ah Sung Won is his real father. Before long, Ah Sung Won dies and Hotel Ciel is left in the hands of his only child, Ah Mo Nae (Lee Da Hae). Despite the power struggle and as Mo Nae tries to uncover more about her father’s death, she and Jae Wan fall in love.

Something in common: Hotels and faux-cest.

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae have probably fully kickstarted the 2014 trend of former co-stars coming together to work on a new project again with this reunion in “Hotel King.” The two actors seem to have built a very good off-screen relationship to match their onscreen chemistry, as evidenced in some behind-the-scenes photos that Lee Da Hae herself shared on Twitter and in guest appearances after the drama.

Would a third time be possible for these two? Lee Da Hae has worked with Jang Hyuk three times (“Robber,” “Chuno,”and “Iris 2.”)

OMG, wookie's nail..just to say, even me don't do the manicure things..and I must say, I'm jealouss..hahaha
I wonder who and how the person can make our Wookie to do manicure, with the bright colours...As far as I know, Lee Dong Wook is not like Lee Hong Ki or other idols who is so obssessed with nail painting..he's not a metrosexual person..
whatever it is, let's give a big round of applause to the person who change our macho Wookie... =D> =D> =D>

As i zoom in Wookie's polished nails picture' the colors that i've seen are WHITE, SILVER and the letter D in the middle finger w/c colored Red/ Black (not sure) and been shadowed by yellow. And If the letter D is truly been colored of Red and shadowed by yellow' well it's an IronMan thingy. But but but, Since someone said that maybe it was Dahae who did that nail paintings to Wookie's precious hands, Well i can say that in the first place our girl truly supported our man.

Waaaah here i am again' Exaggerated much on thinking such possible things that happen. Well i hope that nail polish of Wookie is truly related to Dahae. :x :\"> ;)

PS: Come on chingus lets have some nail pampering. I feel so shy with my nails as i see those wookie' s nails closely. X_X

Why iron man would paint his fingers? Part of the story line or the character of the drama? If it is for iron man, it must be shown in the promotional pic, given that it was done in the early days of the filming. The character is ill-tempered man.. Hardly link it with nail paintjng.

Also, it seems that the filming of this eps is right after the wrap up party, so the filming of iron man hadnt started. I guess it must happen in the few days after the shooting of HK, and DW (and DH) had free time. Certainly, can't be sure it was DH's work. But the nail painting is not for work, who has the power to make DW do this girly thing, and he agreed to do it. I can only think of one (and only one) person!

Haha,.. My delulu mind!

Hahahah yeah' i know that its not related to IM. But who knows before the Ironman been broadcast, Wookie and Dahae knows it already. Thats why she did it' before anyone would find out. ;;) And it's some kind of support to his man.

(Delulu mode turn on)

Their convo atm( at that moment) be like

D-what? You have new drama? Who will be that new girl would be paired up to you huh?

W- I still don't know. But whoever she is' she must be lucky. Coz she will be paired up to me.

D- Eyyy' ya oppa your so bad. You're making me jealous. I hate u.

(Dahae have a brilliant idea)

D- Ahah! Give me your hands.

W- Wae???

D- i'll put some nail polish on your fingers! So that' whoever that girl that you're going to be paired up' If she see's these nails of yours, she might think that you're gay. Which is good for me. Because i'm only your My Girl, My Gf, My Wife, My life and My Everything ;) Arraso??? Your one and only MY! Hummp!

W- Yes maam' (w/ salute moves)

(Smack kiss)

-hahahaah =)) :D