[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

@giang2710 PLEASE DO  NOT QUOTE THE VIDEO. SOOMPI RULE. EDIT YOUR POST AND DELETE THE VIDEO PLEASE. THANKS
You have to click the Youtube symbol on the upper right corner and it will open.

Guest turquoiseblue

SSK's voice is like that of a newscaster...modulated. Maybe that's why Wookie said she has a nice voice. I also noticed she likes to giggle a lot and she sweats a lot as well :)) Wookie has that effect on his co-stars, they turn into these giddy fangirls beside him :)) This pairing is really not bad, there's some chemistry there although you can see the age difference between the two. they really look like brother and much younger sister and that's how he looks at her :D I hope this drama becomes successful. Thanks for posting the video link here. 

I'm watching the last ep of RM, and Seho concluded that DW is the kind of guy who doesn't throw things away easily. He says that once Wookie is friends with someone and they're compatible, then he's probably the kind of person who will never let go. lol uri Wookie is a sentimental man. This reminds me of Donghae of course. It's clear that even after 9 years, he's still close with our girl. He finds her compatible with him, and he's never going to let go  ;;)

Guest turquoiseblue

yes wookie and dahae blend well together like coffee and cream. its hard to find someone who you can be yourself with, share your dreams, cry together, laugh together, act stupid, argue, bicker and make eac other's hearts beat faster. hard to find a soulmate like that so i hope they wont let each other go.

Guest tinsky73

Oh, yeah, that's the men's toilet @turquoiseblue‌. Funny that the fans followed him there! :))

But then again, I've read quite a few feedback from fans who say he looks irritated or stern while on the set that's why they're afraid to approach him for photos. There's even one fan who said wookie threw her a mean look when he noticed her following him in Alpensia.

I'm not saying he's rude to fans. He's just not comfortable being chummy with people he doesn't know. And he's such a serious worker that he doesn't like to be sidetracked when he's in character. Only da hae can distract him while he's working! Right @dniiiicole‌ ? :D

hahahaha oppa is not a friendly guy! lol. Park Siyeon said that people think he's rude if they don't know him lol. But I think most of his fans know that too. He's very serious, especially when it comes to his job. And tbh, with the hours they have to put in while making a drama, I'd be cranky too if it was me and I haven't slept for like 48 hours lol. DW had never been much for fanservice I've noticed. He'll entertain them if they catch him in the middle of the street and things like that, but definitely not when he's working. It's not arrogance, but I feel like he's just an introverted person by nature. Yet another reason why he's compatible with DH, because she knows how to snap back at him when he's being a little too rude lol.

Guest ManolitaA

2014ecee7b91-0184-46eb-9219-4283330ed73b
Wookie so alone and serious in this photo... Da hae please vsit me here...need some hug...
ManolitaA said: ManolitaA said: Don't forget to vote again today http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote8 호텔킹(MBC) http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1 이다해http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2 이동욱Reminder....Vote please....for Wookie, Dahae and Hotel king...:)

I think the way and actor/singer do fan service depends on the way you approach them.

In my teen days my sister and I followed this boy band I was 12 when I started to like them but at that time my mom was our partner in crime and I just went to concerts I never meet them, when I was 15 we joined a fan club and they told us, if you want them to be cool around you, don't act like a crazy fan, don't scream don't go overboard just act normal ask for a pic or autograph and they'll happily do it, in 2000 I had the chance to meet them they came to Monterrey and we stayed in the same hotel, I did all what they said and I have so many memories from that time, even one of them sang to me in the elevator, and I did realized that they looked annoyed when other fans followed their every move or act crazy around them, a few years later they changed all the members and my sister and I kept being their fans But that time they came just once to Monterrey they did his promos only in México, City I went 5 or 6 times to see them and every time we stayed in the same hotel, three of those times we got room beside them(wasn't planed that way) and sure the first time they looked surprised or even worried but the moment we put a feet in the hotel they became just another guest, sometimes we were having lunch and they came to our table just to say hi and wish us a nice meal, I've so many memories from those times too, I became "friend" with one of them and we still talk on Facebook, he was my bias but now we're comfortable to joke about our fan/idol years =))

Last year I meet Jamie Campbell Bower at México City airport and he was really cool so down to earth we didn't go crazy over him just ask for a pic and autograph, we talked for like 15min and he wished us a nice and safe flight.

I think Wookie's the same if you approach him and act calm and ask for a pic he'll do it but if someone is following him around he looks really annoyed, he loves his privacy, and I'm sure If I were him I'd do the same...

Yeah sometimes when fans are too excited they don't realize that they come off rude too. And then they get mad when the celebrity refuses to entertain them lol. To me, even though of course they love to be appreciated, but they still want to be treated like human beings. And personal space is something every person needs. Sometimes fans get so excited they dont even notice that the celeb in question might not be having the best day, and to expect them to be friendly and accomodating just for you is unfair. Seriously , unless the person is just ridiculously narcissistic, no one wants or feels comfortable being gawked at lol.

And yes @matchabit BM starts next week. I'm so excited about it lol!

Guest hiddenflea

in the mood of comparing the final shooting hug.  
oa54yq.gif
ldw and ksa - soaw final shoot. 
ldw opened his arms first.
2czppg1.gif
ldw and ldh - hk final shoot.here ldh opened her arms first. it's like she's walking to embrace him.
people may think both hugs seem like on the same close deep friendship levels.
but here's the best part:121x206.gif
in LDW-LDH case they didn't let go each other's waist quickly.it's like they still wanted to hug each other more. 
and pay attention to LDW's little sweet stare and smile in HK.
it's like there is something between them and I hope it's pure LOVEEE!!
=))

Wookie looks bored with those photos during I/BM's offshoot, I bet he just stays inside his van before and after takes. I'm not wondering why because the person who makes his heart goes *dugeun dugeun* (thump thump) is not around. Can someone hand that poor namja his Vitamin D? (DaHae) =))

yeah...who is still wooing who?after what they did in their swing/milk scene? Well just in case we kinda forgot that their god-forsaken kisses here were ad libs..hahaha.. gZf3oTL.gif
d1_zps9540bd5f.gif
if they're still in the process of "wooing" or courting or whatever, how would anyone explain Dahae's response after Wookie stole a kiss from her? On the other hand, how would wookie dare to do such thing if they don't have that "kind" of relationship yet? And  I don't think he's that flirt..haha..didnt he think that the girl would feel violated if they're just "friends"?...but it looks like it's already their usual routine so...I don't know where this post of mine is going..lol..
Anw, I wonder if they ever talk about it after their filming...would it like be this?
Wookie: hmm..Why did you do that??
Dahae: what??
Wookie: oh come on...(giving her the face)
Dahae: then why did you do that? you started it..it's your fault..you seduced me
Wookie: (laughs) did I?..I don't think they'll air it anyway..
Dahae: whatever oppa..
Cr to the owner of the gifs..:)