[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest PatriciaL

i still cant believe that the one he just called was his mother. he cant be that happy without dada!
hahahah
or maybe the one he was texting was dada. haha or he just said "mother" to hide it. LOL
or he will give some corns to dada.

oh come on wookie. you're only happy like that when your with dada!
201427851dae-384e-4723-8e2d-9d2a15a96323

Guest turquoiseblue

every time I search LDW in Google and I encounter this  baggy ridiculous outfit he wore during BladeMan presscon...
10624978_1462742313997065_68294163405749

I do this Yoo Rin style...
tumblr_lpu0hlBXqu1qj3gke.gif

=)) X_X :-t Why Wookie? If you think baggy clothes will hide your thin frame... then you made a big mistake. 

Totally reposting this from my DongHae blog

This evening, while I was browsing videos on Youtube, I stumbled upon old behind the scenes footage of Wookie and Da Hae from "My Girl" Episode 13. It shows their second kiss on the drama... Gong Chan and Yoo Rin are in the cold streets of Seoul when he says he loves her and kisses her. Even back then, you could tell there was an enormous amount of chemistry between these two, and it showed in the way they kiss each other even for filming. Wookie seems like a good kisser, and Da Hae is no less. I can also see a bit of tongue action from his part... hehe. This old footage is even cuter when you see how things haven't changed in nine years. Da Hae is still bubbly, she laughs after they pratice every kiss, and Wookie seems to get mad and frustrated because his girl can't get it right. XD Then Wookie shows her how to do the kiss, she doesn't seem to get the memo quickly and she is even about to kiss him with her eyes wide open... hahahah, these two. And history repeats itself...

From the way they behave in this video, I can compare it to one of the Hotel King bts from Episode 12. During that shoot where Jae Wan and Mo Ne had to kiss for the first time, after the first kiss they tried, Da Hae can't seem to make it and she laughs. Wookie looks amused, and they pratice more. Every time they do the kiss from various angles, DH laughs again. When they finally do the kiss right, Wookie seems like he can't get enough because he asks "Is it already over?" or something and Cherry slaps his butt. lol. Doesn't it look similar? Z5AOauz.jpg X9jtA9K.jpg ryzRVtu.jpg

Also this (HK Episode 22 BTS). Wookie showing Da Hae how to kiss. He did it then, he's done it now. He's always bossy and teacher to her :P

SBSmUrK.jpg Speculating, it's highly possible that during both moments, Wookie and Da Hae were on the almost lovers/almost dating side, but perhaps one of them hadn't done the "big step" yet... that is, they still hadn't confessed how they felt about each other. Things obviously changed at the end of both dramas because on the last day of My Girl filming for the elevator kiss scene, Wookie and Cherry came out of there holding hands and showing them to the crew... while during the last Hotel King filming, they hugged two times, one per Dong Wook's puppy eyes request "Hug me", and another time because Da Hae hugged him first - she even popped her foot, she was lost in the embrace completely and perhaps they were telling each other things in their ears.

What should we conclude from this post, is that Wookie and Da Hae definitely had a shoot at love in 2006 and in 2014. But back then several things were bumping in their ways, so they couldn't let their love grow. Now that they are mature, they won't probably let anything stop their way and their happiness together.

Guest turquoiseblue

@purplebass because of your observation.. I want to relive the My Girl kisses again gaaaah... :x :x
tumblr_lqxq60c9fS1qzjo80o1_250.gif tumblr_lqxq60c9fS1qzjo80o2_250.gif
tumblr_lqxq60c9fS1qzjo80o3_250.gif tumblr_lqxq60c9fS1qzjo80o4_250.gif
tumblr_ljwlrc5Jg71qfakbgo1_500.gif
tumblr_ljwlobgwWK1qeiml6.gif
credit to owner the of the gifs 

THE MUTUAL ATTRACTION... THE SEXUAL TENSION... GAAAAH.... HARD TO IGNORE... THEN AND NOW... :x :x 
I join your wide eyed grin Wookie :)
tumblr_n94n2sppgf1sh8uxlo1_500.jpg

Hi chingus :)

I'll go Cupid nim for a moment here, how's the weather? It's raining non-stop here :( I have a love-hate relationship with the rain, I love it but I hate when I get wet.

Today I've been playing Adele's leaked song "Never gonna leave you" and I don't know why but everytime I listens the choir I can't help to think in Donghae :))

"Let's go back there, back to start, I swear I'm never gonna leave you, you're the only one I want, let's go back there back to start, you know I'm never gonna leave you 'cause you're the only one I want"

I should be thinking in someone I like or love but no here I am thinking about Cherry and Wookie...

Donghae ruined my life :( and I'm proud of it =))

Guest turquoiseblue

@angiemty LOL don't worry you are not alone  :)) I'm listening also to a song from Lady Antebellum "Need You Now" and I suddenly thought of them too
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
For me it happens all the time.

[Chorus:]
It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

- this reminds me of Dahae forwarding a tweet at 3 am in the morning :D The scenario in my head was she's missing him so much or she needs him so badly...I dunno...we are both ruined by Donghae @angiemty :-t =))

Guest turquoiseblue

They can be cute...they can be super romantic :D best couple ever!
iQqFwAxcdsIIT.gif

tumblr_n9cq7rdTsp1sp2kg8o1_500.gif
tumblr_n9cq7rdTsp1sp2kg8o2_500.gifevery time I look at this gif, I can't help but notice how close her lips is to kissing his cheek...
tumblr_n9cq7rdTsp1sp2kg8o3_500.gif

Guest supercalifragilistic

Speaking of songs, I heard Robert Palmer's (showing my old age here) SHE MAKES MY DAY and imagined Wookie singing this about DaHae.

Guest rl00034

I know it's a bit late but did anyone notice Wookie and Dahae updated their weibo just a few hours apart

;;) Wookie updated in the afternoon and Dahae updated in the midnight. The most important thing is they both retweeted other's weibo B-) It might be a coincidence but I chose to believe my delulu mind lol I wonder what happened during that night =))

BTW the bracelet that Wookie wore in the IM press con was one of the gifts from his Baidu fans so it's not a couple item.

@turquoiseblue‌ and see how Wookie caress Dahae arm with his thumb....

Oooohhh

Yes, it is very sweet skinship between them. DH did the same when she held his hand in ep 24, and in 27 (?) when they held each other's hand on the table. I don't think the script gave so details instruction. It is from them. The caress ok the fingers are so sweet and romantic!

Guest supercalifragilistic

I was just thinking that we'll know that DaHae is special to Wookie in Iron/Blade Man if he doesn't do the head caress action with SSK.

Unless of course some people read this thread and want to throw us off their scent.  [-(

Guest turquoiseblue

supercalifragilistic

said:

I was just thinking that we'll know

that DaHae is special to Wookie in Iron/Blade Man if he doesn't do the head caress action with SSK.

Unless of course

some people

read this thread and want to throw us off their scent.  [-(