[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Off topic but we found the last missing DALMATIAN! Kekekek">

sorry guys i know Im not really helping at all with our investigations...my head couldnt think straight cause it's clouded with delulu judgement..but u have my moral and spiritual support.. [-O< [-O< ..youre all doing a great job.. =D> =D> hwaiting everyone!

Guest hiddenflea

TAXI MCs: any body part that you preferred?
LDW: There's a feminine body line (while drawing the figure of a woman's pelvis in the air with his hands)
MC1: Would that be a woman with a big butt?
MC2: Would that be a woman with a slender waist?
LDW: Both.

lee-da-hae_marie-claire.jpg
lee-dong-wook_1386007525_af_org.jpg Perfect.

Lucky you, you got your dream woman, Wookie!

Still no trace of them, where are they?

By the way, Chinese fans of Wookie said on baidu forum that he bought men's perfume at duty free shop on the day departing to Hawaii. The fan said they confirmed this from the duty shop assistant. He wanted him to smell good on his holiday with dada =D> Yet, a bit disappointed that it wasn't women's perfume!

Hope there will be some news of them today.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone :x

Tomorrow RM ep going to be very interesting. If i'm not mistaken, from the news today Wookie's sister will reveal his past girlfriends, one of them she said resemble I mean physically like and idol group.

During Miss Ripley, there is an article saying some fans always mistaken Dahae as one of Girl Generation group.

I'm using mobile now, so cannot paste the news, hope someone can clarify on that.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2011/05/news-lee-dahae-it-feels-really-good-to.html

class="post-title entry-title"[News] Lee Da Hae ''It feels really good to be mistaken as a member of SNSD''

On MBC TV ‘Section TV Entertainment Relay – Rising Star’ aired on May 8th, Lee DaHae made an appearance and had an honest chat with the MC of the show.

During the interview, Lee DaHae’s easy going and honest look had garnered much attention from the viewers. She also revealed that she was once mistaken for a member of SNSD.

Lee DaHae revealed, “A few days ago, while eating naengmyun (cold noodles) with actress Kang HyeJung, a fan who saw me shouted, ‘It’s SNSD!’, making Kang HyeJung envious of me”. Lee DaHae then described her feeling of being misidentified by saying, “It felt really good” and followed up with SNSD’s ‘Gee’ dance move, revealing her passion as a fan of SNSD.

20110509_1304891874_80391700_1.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

i googled who that girl is from SNSD that dahae has a resemblance with and i found out she is seohyun. sorry i cant post her pic here coz im using mobile phone, but man! the girl can pass as dahae's younger sister :D she reminds me of a younger dahae thats so cool. i hope the sister of wookie was saying a girl group member lookalike and not a girl group member herself :)) omg cant wait to watch that ep and see how wookie will blush hehehe

BTS Photo: Wookie filming Iron Man today
credit: seyoungn IG
Caption: 이동욱♥ 방금 밥먹고 집에 가는데 드라마 아이언맨 촬영중인 이동욱♥ 발견! 우와ㅡ 연예인이다ㅋㅋ 살빼고 더 잘생기고 실물 최고! 드라마촬영을 바로 코앞에서 봐 넘 신기신기해요! 아침부터 차량통제하더니 .. 이동욱팬분들 언능 오셔요~ 오래 촬영할듯.. 근데 오늘 완전 더워서 고생이겠어용.. 좋아하는 남자배우중 손꼽히는 이동욱♥ 힘내셔용♥ #이동욱 #이동욱팬 #럽스타그램 #연옌스타그램 #멋져요 #아이언맨 #드라마 #연예인 #촬영 #수원 #영통

10597366_264295650361489_37016864_n.jpg

Update:
There's another fan account at the same location. She said she saw Wookie but couldn't take a pic so she posted pic of 2 co-actors. So I don't post here.
4 people witnessed Iron Man shooting today but only 1 got the pic of Wookie.

hahhaha, yes I hope not the real Idol group that was once rumored with him before-after the Wild Romance.
and the news even said his sister never met with his ex-girlfriends (not sure all of them or either one of them).Maybe a cover up also.
here the link http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109942274
and Wookie still using bottle milk until first grade-I cannot imagine his reaction.
but Wookie, based on your 'yup/chup yup yup' kissing here, we knew that already-they way u look at her before the stolen kiss-you are thinking her lips as delicious bottle teat, and Dahae of course knew abt that too.
credit the owner of the gifs.
                          005IaUCYgw1ejuf2mcbjdg306t050u0x.gif

005IaUCYgw1ejuf03vy3ug306t050x6p.gif005IaUCYgw1ejuf1fem0dg306t050u0x.gif

and as we know after the stolen kiss, the rest of the scene are adlib-the look he gave to Dahae is a genuine love not scripted.
005IaUCYgw1ejuez9ia08j30ny1vek5k.jpg

Thanks @samzz! ahhhhh.....stolen kiss,adlib scene...what a great way to start my day!this scene is never gets old! This is the cutest thing ever..I can't handle this and i will never be able to handle this! :x 8->
Enjoy your lovely weekend,shippers! 

Wookie must hv missed having dahae around in d set while shooting for IM..after all he was having d time of his life for 5-6 months shooting HK, of cos wt bubbly n cheerful dahae who directly/indirectly took care of his physical (food/massage) and emotional (understand him just by looking at his face) needs..

I feel you wookie..go go fighting LDW! We support u

Guest mama361

Between late 2011 to 2012, DH went to China to film "Love Actually", co-stars Joe Zhen (Taiwan actor) and Li Yi Feng (Chinese actor). She returned to Seoul late 2012 to film IRIS2.

In 30 Jun 2014, various Chinese media reported that Li Yi Feng revealed that he had a past relationship with his co-star who was from overseas. He mentioned that he went to her home country to look for her after they broke up but she was firmed to end the relationship. He was very heartbroken.

There was a photo of him taken by a fan inside a train (subway) in Jan 2013, Seoul.

Around May/Jun 2013, DW ended his relationship, which was mentioned during his interview in Dec 2013.