[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Can't it just be Dahae's former manager who still gets tips and bits about DaHae and know about her relationship with Wookie?
I take another guess maybe it's Chubby Obba who was her former manager??  He is stalkerish because he worked with her for many many years.  I think he's just still fond of her.  Well, of course most everyone will be fond of her.  I don't remember when he was changed though.  Dahae bought shoes for him in Australia before.

Btw, i was searching around HACHUNWOOK.. and here's what i found...
HaChunWook is a shortened version of “Actor of many expressions, sent to us from the heavens, Lee Dong Wook.”

from http://sunwook.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/news-lee-jun-ki-and-dynamic-duo-cheer-on-mc-lee-dong-wook/

I don't think Mr.Cupid is Wookie's fan. bc Mr.Cupid know special schedule of Dahae, and Mr.Cupid appeared in photoshoot CF of Dahae,  he has been mention his tweet I think Dahae's former manager and Dahae 

samzz

said:

1.jpeg?w=600

[Pics] 120122 Lee Dong Wook’s FanClub Visits Wild Romance Set

Since Lee Dong Wook had to spend Lunar New Year filming Wild Romance, his HaChunWook fanclub paid him a visit on the set. They came bearing gifts of course, they even rented this coffee trailer for the whole cast and crew. Pics: 1004dong
credit: SunWook Forever

Another 'coincidence by Mr Cupid'

22/01/2012-^ ^ * Happy New Year's 1004 is a year full of Manipur TAKE samyo ㅎㅎ only good things and always good to get my health seyong !!!! * ^ ^ *

이쁜1004님^^* 새해 복 마니 받으시고 좋은 일들만 가득한 한 해 되삼요 ㅎㅎ 그리고 언제나 건강 잘 챙기세용!!!!*^.^*

turtleaxis said:
zeppy10 said: @krispink08 Thanks for the insight..Yeah it's true that wookie don't anyhow touch women..(esp those he isn't familiar with) .. During SH, the runner up of Miss Korea is a fan of LDW and when Shin Dong Yup or was it Boom? ask them to hug .. he did the motion of hugging but his hands DIDNT even land on the runner up of Miss Korea's arms/shoulder/back.
I just love that he is a decent guy and doesnt anyhow take advantage just because he is good looking and most women like him..
LOVE IT! 

Mr Kim tweeted
서울은 가을의 따가운 햇살이 도심을 뜨겁게 하네요 ㅋ 미국보단 덜 뜨겁겠지만 풍성한 열매들을 수확하기 위해선 따가운 햇살도 필요로 하다죠 ㅎ 외근 갔다오니 기운이 빠지지만 긍정의 힘으로 좋은날 되세요 화링!!!*^^*

translation by taoeunjung
Its a hot day today in seoul but not as hot in the US hehe,seems like a good weather for the fall season..a great weather to harvest some goods and spend time to relax and some healing.always think of positive thoughts..hwaiting^*^

" we had no idea "<--- no idea that it will be aired.. so continued with kisses.. and wookie continues to force dahae to drink milk and dahae wipes the milk off without knowing the camera rolling...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nocturne9 said: turtleaxis said:
zeppy10 said: @krispink08 Thanks for the insight..Yeah it's true that wookie don't anyhow touch women..(esp those he isn't familiar with) .. During SH, the runner up of Miss Korea is a fan of LDW and when Shin Dong Yup or was it Boom? ask them to hug .. he did the motion of hugging but his hands DIDNT even land on the runner up of Miss Korea's arms/shoulder/back.
I just love that he is a decent guy and doesnt anyhow take advantage just because he is good looking and most women like him..
LOVE IT! 

Guest PatriciaL

human1981 said: Mr Kim tweeted
서울은 가을의 따가운 햇살이 도심을 뜨겁게 하네요 ㅋ 미국보단 덜 뜨겁겠지만 풍성한 열매들을 수확하기 위해선 따가운 햇살도 필요로 하다죠 ㅎ 외근 갔다오니 기운이 빠지지만 긍정의 힘으로 좋은날 되세요 화링!!!*^^*

translation by taoeunjung
Its a hot day today in seoul but not as hot in the US hehe,seems like a good weather for the fall season..a great weather to harvest some goods and spend time to relax and some healing.always think of positive thoughts..hwaiting^*^

Guest lukleros

zeppy10 said: @krispink08 Thanks for the insight..
Yeah it's true that wookie don't anyhow touch women..(esp those he isn't familiar with) .. During SH, the runner up of Miss Korea is a fan of LDW and when Shin Dong Yup or was it Boom? ask them to hug .. he did the motion of hugging but his hands DIDNT even land on the runner up of Miss Korea's arms/shoulder/back.
LOVE IT! 
Whereas with dahae, he is touching her at EVERY possible chance.. hugging her during the initial eps of HK cus "it's cold so let's remain hugging each other"....and including asking for free hugs when he gets "emotional".. and removing the "invisible hair" when they were doing the last ep interview... Not to mention the adlib stolen kiss and the hand in blanket.. oooohhh.. too many to say.. hehe

Mr Cupid is a girl????? Cause she call 1004nim oppa. Wa sorry ms Cupid.

:D :\"> Dahae shi u keep a diary???? Please prove ms Cupid wrong that you haven't been back to Seoul yet. ;;) dang like I said before I really don't want to guess who Cupid is but it's fun when more tweets are translated lol.

Maybe mr/ms cup intended to fool us by giving wrong information. I don't believe that she has been back to Seoul. She is probably either back to LA. Or maybe they are flying back together... well, little chance I think.

Still no news of DW back in Seoul. Interestingly, his agency updated his FB with a HK BTS pics. Smoke screens to cover his whereabouts?

I feel that DH has taken my life since i have shipped them recently :((

Guest tinsky73

AMAZING!!!

6-day holiday in one of the busiest tourist spots in the world & all we got is a handful of fan photos?!?! If those fans didn't have instagram I doubt if we heard anything at all.

But I'm happy they got to spend a quiet & uninterrupted vacation. Wookie should feel recharged & ready for another grueling filming schedule. I also hope for da hae to surface very soon. Unless she got so tanned she'd have to hide a few more weeks. I'm excited to see if wookie got a tan as well... :D

yes, since nothing new juicy news for us, so Mr Cupid's tweets are becoming my new playground

right now I don't care who is Mr Cupid, the breakthrough on opening Da Vinci code indicates this person has connection with our Chamo, or Chamo stalker.

as I mentioned before, the tweet on the day Wookie was released from military has diff font size, -the person marked it as the most important day. Something to ponder about.

DiaBjUa.jpg