[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

To ALLKPOP!! Please release this news!!!! Hahahahaha

they wont they never will...

they are biased... :) theyll let the other ships be delusional for their idols...while we party here for donghae! :)) knowing they're dating already muwahaha

No wonder the thread seemed to moved so fast its because such news was published.. whose the author of that article i wanna smooch him/her and thank him/her myself... and for the staff who finally spill something out I LOVE YOU! ok i'll patiently wait for more update..

GOODNESS JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR!!! thank you Lord for shining light in our hopes and dreams.. lately i've been really loving the editor and PDnim for he always leaves to them the lovey dovey scenes and let them do their thing.. but if we really want them to just enjoy their relationship maybe its not yet time to make it known to the public.. ow well we dont really need confirmation for us to know they are indeed dating ;)

p1n6an2012 said: our otp can date while filming like that how awesome is that :)) how much more if they're in private :D

Guest SharrieD

OMG I opened that spoiler thingy above and I didnt noticed my mom is here behind me and I hide it right away,, so awkward.

By the way, since HK is actually pretty popular overseas.  Wish they could do some fan meetings or promote the drama together..
For MG, seems like they promoted the drama alone overseas.  Am I right?
I think there is potential for LDW/LDH together fan meeting in China because there is just way too many couple fans in China from what I've observed so far.. kekeke..

@SharrieD‌ if its my post.. And it has spoiler tag in it, there will ALWAYS be some tralala involve in it.. Now you know so be careful next tym... Wahahahaha!!!

same goes to evrybody mwuahahahaha!!

'Hotel King' Lee Da Hae - Lee Dong Wook, Perfect Chemistry Couple 'Adlib King'
‘호텔킹’ 이다해-이동욱, 케미커플 완벽 호흡 ‘애드리브킹’
http://topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=66454

:x ;)) :-*

I knew you're gonna blame me again.. What did i do??? ^#(^ all i did was to make gifs... i dont even have control over your imaginations..lol joke wahahahaha!!!.

Mianhe my dear unnies and dongsaeng this girl just cant help herself.. You see i'm the resident pervy gifer here so just a warning to everybody always beware of my posts specially if it has spoiler tags in it, i'll make sure i'll write a proper warning the next tym... I'll take the responsibility of my actions.. The next time you wont be seeing those anymore.. coz the next thing you'll see is the real sex and unleashed kraken... Mwuahahahahaha!!! >:)

I woke up excited because today is HK day, but then I read the latest news... OMG!!! Ad-libs!!! Ad-libs everywhereeeeeeeeee

This gives me the confirmation that they are indeed dating!!! How could Wookie could be so cool during the wiping kraken scene otherwise??? He looked relaxed... perhaps around his gurl he can control himself when she puts her hands somewhere... ;)) IHIHIHIHIHIH

Same as the sofa scene... he was indeed caressing her leg under the blanket because they didn't think they were being filmed (you can see the script hidden behind the sofa on that segment :)) )... there's only one truth to this and we all know what that truth is!!!

Hope to see them promote HK in other countries to get more glimpses of how they behave around each other!!!

I've used too many !!! but I don't care, I'm excited to see if we'll get more ad-libs from today episode too :))

Guest tinsky73

9ij5.gif
Ahhh, going back to the "mysterious hand under the blanket" topic.... Since it reappeared on the thread it's been bugging me. I just gotta get to the bottom of this or else I'll lose sleep over it! How did wookie's hand get under there? Can somebody from the staff/crew provide us with the answer?!?!  ~X(
Well, to appease my mind for the meantime, I thought of a possible scenario. So they were really watching the movie after they've filmed the scene. His hand was initially on the blanket  & was absentmindedly rubbing her leg. Da hae noticed it & saw the crew throwing knowing glances at them. She quickly threw the blanket over his hand & they continue with the skinship hidden from the crew. She even tried covering his exposed arm with her hand thinking that nobody is noticing that mysterious hand anymore. Well that's where they're wrong!
What they didn't count on is the sharp detective skills of donghae shippers! With our eagle eyes & brilliant deductive reasoning skills, they cannot hide from us. Nyahahaha! :))

Come to think of it, CJW character would not push AMN to drink the milk. But LDW would. The same goes to wiping the spillt over milk.

And thank you to the articles, we can now anticipate a good news from our OTP.