[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

*woke up 3am to go to the washroom opens phone and checks the thread*

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! :x :x :\"> :\">

*goes back to sleep*

Guest gabyfish

awwwww like a housewife choosing clothes for her hubby :x look at the way she laughs and goes into wookie :))

Guest bucin72

DW: you're going to hug me like this?

DH: i always hugged you like this, right

Our couple really so sweet..

Guest msfangfarooch

p1n6an2012 said: vid mark at 1:32
DH: ige da ga anCHIROOONG~~~ ("this is not all" in aegyo)
DH: illeowa bwa (come here)

OMFG DADA unnie IS THE CUTEST 30 years old IVE SEEN IN MAH 19 years LIFE~~

Guest mari3all3n

Thank you for the translations @p1n6an2012‌ & @human1981‌ for reposting the video with the translations in order. While watching the BTS video & knowing the translations beforehand made me all giddy again. They're both comfortable around each other and sneakingly sweet.. Seriously, this ship is definitely real!

Guest bunnystr

This two is really cute together, their eyes, their body, their attitude towards each others shows us how close and comfortable they are to one another, if this is not love, then what could it be???

our ship is sailing faaaast to the wedding island! :x

Guest anietayulinda sari

bunnystr said: This two is really cute together, their eyes, their body, their attitude towards each others shows us how close and comfortable they are to one another, if this is not love, then what could it be??? our ship is sailing faaaast to the wedding island! :x

WOW! That BTS! If I ever had the tiniest doubt before that they have something special, this bts proves that there definitely is something sweet and loving brewing between them. 
They can't take their hands off each other!! And for the most part, specially the second half of this video, they were just rehearsing the lines, it's not yet the actual take.. :x
SHIP IS SAILING SMOOTHLY, shippers aboard are enjoying the cruise, saying bye-bye to other ships on the docks.. Bwa-hahahaha!! :))
Now, I need an insulin shot, my sugar level is on the bridge of collapsing! There's too much saccharine sweetness in this BTS, I can't! 8->**flatline sound. *iz dead. 

:))

Guest msfangfarooch

As a woman I can tell that Dada has the looks of a very smitten lady (after watching the BTS clip for the nth time). Don't you all agree???

@p1n6an2012 did she really say "I always hug you like this?" Seems to me like DaHae's pertaining to their offcam moments... ;)Well, a fan girl can always dream!  :\">

Guest msfangfarooch

leedonghae4lyf said: WOW! That BTS! If I ever had the tiniest doubt before that they have something special, this bts proves that there definitely is something sweet and loving brewing between them. 
They can't take their hands off each other!! And for the most part, specially the second half of this video, they were just rehearsing the lines, it's not yet the actual take.. :x
SHIP IS SAILING SMOOTHLY, shippers aboard are enjoying the cruise, saying bye-bye to other ships on the docks.. Bwa-hahahaha!! :))
Now, I need an insulin shot, my sugar level is on the bridge of collapsing! There's too much saccharine sweetness in this BTS, I can't! 8->**flatline sound. *iz dead. 

:))