[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

guys can you help me with the filipino dubbed my girl link? my family wants to watch it but we can't find a link for today's episode...
my mom is too lazy too read the eng subs so she prefer the dubbing lol totally the opposite of me =))

Every hard working and devoted to their job's actor need a cig or two sometimes.. if I were him, I'll smoke the whole pack for sure (especially if you have to be near that wiggle wiggle -you know what-)..

He's a human after all ya'all.... ;)

Guest mari3all3n

Wow! I also heard DW called "Da Hae" on the swing scene. I thought I was just being delusional but after reading your comments @SeGafanlady‌ , @MarilynM‌ , @Lirael‌ , I may mot be delusional at all. Lol

Guest arina233

morning DongHea shippers....i'm so happy today...I've been watched HK EPs 27 &28...definitely n confimly that out OTP in love with each other(I wish,hope n pray)...most of the scene between them are naturally act..I can see wookie and Dada instead of jeawan and mone. Because of this couple and because of this shippers thread, now i'm start to learn Korean language via online, listening Korean music, watching Korean movies and dramas. I hope I can visit korean someday n bring my family along..event now my husband say that everyday i'm changing a lot (he said that because of donghea couple) lol...and now my husband also fanatic with this couple...he said they're meant together like us...lol... :x :x

Guest MarilynM

Open your mouth in korea is ib beollyeo haha I hope i got the correct spelling ;) Its really Da Hae they intentionally put that on the scene #char

Guest mari3all3n

After reading your post @human1981, I therefore conclude that I was delusional while watching that scene. Lol

Guest msfangfarooch

Hello chingus!
After replaying the butterfly kisses for a million times, I just want to point out Wookie's genuine grin/smile/laugh after his stolen kiss! I didn't notice it first because of the angle of the camera and it was quickly followed by Dahae's butterfly kisses but it was just so cute and too natural.  :\">

Guest superpm kpop

I visited lee da hae forum and dongwook forum ot see their reaction from those naughty news but it seems that those thread r not updated and active as we here

Guest tinsky73

I'm not worried about these two old issues that are resurfacing now. In the first place, wookie already knew about them even before he asked her to be his leading lady in HK.

I know in Korea, actors who have been involved in scandals & controversies are shunned by producers. Da hae has been losing projects probably because of this. Wookie wanting her to be in a project with him is his way of showing his support to da hae. He probably had to fight tooth & nail for her too. Who knows how much he's got riding for this project to not blow up in his face?

The fact that he's there for da hae despite the scandals & the negative press surrounding her should dispel any doubt as to how deep these two go as far as their relationship is concerned. He didn't say it with words. He made a huge production out of it with Hotel King. He has given da hae a shot at taking her life back.

If that isn't the grandest display of love ever conceptualized in the history of Korean showbusiness then I don't know what is!

superpm kpop said: I visited lee da hae forum and dongwook forum ot see their reaction from those naughty news but it seems that those thread r not updated and active as we here

---------------------
we are taking a break, once a while we update something, cannot handle many forum at one time-no time. Regarding the naughty news, we hv discussed, and even make joke abt it. Actually we used to all the hate for more than 4 yrs, so nothing strange anymore.Those who knows me over there, know that I don't use double standard on her (Dahae), if she makes a mistake, I voice it, 

Guest ShayneyC

whats wrong with that?

he is a man and it's normal for a man to take a cig, as long as he is not an addict.

he even looked sexier on that cig

\m/

Wait i did not said anything wrong here. I just said he's smoking. I just did not expound my reaction. Actually we have the same mind i find him sexy with that cigarette also. I dnt like a guy who's smoking but wookie is an exemption.