[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest kiereng

alexndraS said:

Where is the tongue-in action??? I can't find it

:(

( i wanna see that action too HAHAHA gosh this couple is soooooo hot and about the previous hug-scene of Wookie with you-know-who......PLEASEEEE it means nothing compare to Wookie and Dada hug off-screen, Wookie ever did a hug to Nana in RM ep 5, and it's almost the same hug with you-know-who in that RM preview And anw, that hug scene is a part of a game they played, so to me, it contains NO love-emotion

Guest kaldina2604

ranxie said: Ok its my gifs guys but i cant even see it.. All i could clearly see are saliva exchange coz there are whole lots of saliva threads being seen in there.. Well maybe you just mistakenly see the lips of DH as tongue for there's a moment there when it looked like she extended her tounge but that was just her lips i'm gonna show that exact frame to you afterwards....

I'm using mobile for i'm still at work.. And my officemates are all doubting what i'm intently watching in my fon ryt now.. They kept asking wat am i doing lol! I replied them with "shush! Im doing an investigation i need concentration" wahahahaha!!

Dear MBC,
If you happen to be reading this thread....look at these girls...they have gone crazy... :D
This is what happen when you don't give preview or bts...please release the preview ASAP. Chaebal!  [-O<

Guest turquoiseblue

bwaahahahaha i woke up and check this thread and all i can read is tongue tongue tongue where is the tongue?!=)) so from the hand under the blanket to the hmmmpphh hmmmpphhh red ears..to the tongue... :)) we really need new BTS vids before we go insane :-t =))

just to give you a tip on tongue kissing, try looking at yourself in the mirror and slowly opening your mouth halfway...where is your tongue? now imagine some guy kissing you mouth open too.. if both your mouths meet that way of course your tongues will touch :)) now look at wookie doing double stroke with his mouth while kissing dahae...that's his tongue stroking her tongue while kissing her lips and when dahae opens her mouth while he does that, you know shes returning the favor ;)

happy tongue day chingus :D

When I saw that the thread moved 3 pages since my last visit, I thought there was a BTS! Only to see that 'skinship' :)) Did their fandom blow over? Hahaha. I bet they were euphoric when they saw that scene! But hahaha. All I see is a very hesitant Wookie!!!! HAHAHA :)) His old self that is hesitant for skinship is seen. Lol. He couldn't even manage to put some energy into it to pop the balloon. His skin must have been crawling. XD Look at his head thrown at the third panel, as if he didn't want his face to touch her head briefly, and then he threw it even further in the 4th panel, doubling over. XD 
And about the practice re them being paired with other stars... I think we have been here before. I can't take seeing them with other co-stars! :)) Or maybe not entirely. I tried LDH's Hello Miss, Robbers, and EOE. So, lol... Maybe I am just like you @samzz and @purplebass‌ Why is it easier to watch Dada being opposite someone not Wookie, but not vice versa? :))

Guest msfangfarooch

Ughhhh!!!!!! All these tongue craziness has really gotten into me. How do I recover from this? Can't undo what was seen. MBC, please release the BTS!

kaldina2604 said:
turquoiseblue said: ranxie said:

REJOICE!! VIVA!! MAGDIWANG!! HALLELUJAH!! i finally managed to make the wall kissing scene more brighter. so you could see it clearer now how DW is eating DH's lips.. but as i did that you could also see how pixelated it has become so dont expect too much.. i've posted it on tumblr.. i'll be posting the uncut version here afterwards

Guest kaldina2604

human1981 said: Dear MBC,
If you happen to be reading this thread....look at these girls...they have gone crazy... :D
This is what happen when you don't give preview or bts...please release the preview ASAP. Chaebal!  [-O<

and the reason why I dare to bring that ballon hug, is bc it's common for playing a game like that,

at first I thought a greeting hug, then someone pointed that's a ballon game-everybody doing the same act over there,

If a greeting hug, still Ok, bc we have seen him with Song Ji Hyo doing that in RM.

140105_193605799.jpg

And these gifs are all over the place!!! They are kind of hypnotic. @-) I do not see any tongue hanging out though, but at one glance, one can guess that there is tongue involved. Haha. I am no expert in this, but with that much passion, open mouth crushing to another, head angling for better access, fluid jaw movement, that is full-on french kissing. :)) One can never suppose that there is only lip-locking when there is too much jaw movement and head angling and mouth opening, right? :))

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

Awww i hate the balloon pic of ldw with the other girl. It seems he's enjoying her company...

:(

ahahaha girl dont take that scene seriously :)) they are not the only ones there its a group game so you can probably hear other cast laughing. what do you expect him to do? just stand like a robot not move and not even smile? haha if that's dahae playing with another guy she will laugh too . they are allowed to have fun with other people right? there's nothing sweet nor romantic that he did with that girl...it looks like hes keeping a safe distance even when embracing her ;)

Guest ShayneyC

@samzz‌ yeah i have watched that episode of running man.never missed 1 episode of running man actually. In one point i started to ship song ji hyo and ldw during that time coz of their sweet and cute moments. I dnt know why it hurts to see the balloon pic. Sorry.

ahahaha girl dont take that scene seriously :)) they are not the only ones there its a group game so you can probably hear other cast laughing. what do you expect him to do? just stand like a robot not move and not even smile? haha if that's dahae playing with another guy she will laugh too . they are allowed to have fun with other people right? there's nothing sweet nor romantic that he did with that girl...it looks like hes keeping a safe distance even when embracing her ;)

Right..let the other ship(or boat?haha) enjoy their BALLOON..it's nothing compared to our ship's you know TONGUE and SALIVA..haha :D