[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest bunnystr

Where is the tongue-in action??? I can't find it :(( i wanna see that action too HAHAHA gosh this couple is soooooo hot and about the previous hug-scene of Wookie with you-know-who......PLEASEEEE it means nothing compare to Wookie and Dada hug off-screen, Wookie ever did a hug to Nana in RM ep 5, and it's almost the same hug with you-know-who in that RM preview

And anw, that hug scene is a part of a game they played, so to me, it contains NO love-emotion

Guest MissM

:)

I noticed something in the first gif but not very sure if it is it.This is the perfect remedy while we are experiencing a minor case of drought. :)) Hello to all! :D May we continue to thrive amidst the wait!

Ya me too but I think thats dahae's upper lip.. :D

Where is the tongue-in action??? I can't find it

:(

( i wanna see that action too HAHAHA gosh this couple is soooooo hot and about the previous hug-scene of Wookie with you-know-who......PLEASEEEE it means nothing compare to Wookie and Dada hug off-screen, Wookie ever did a hug to Nana in RM ep 5, and it's almost the same hug with you-know-who in that RM preview

And anw, that hug scene is a part of a game they played, so to me, it contains NO love-emotion

Dear open your eyes..do not blink, do not breathe..it's on 3rd-4Th gifs i think..go, u can do it!

=))

Guest bella2008

i got fever just because tongue-action wookie.. :-& i can't imagine if really DH-DW did bed scene. I SWEAR not just fever.maybe i'm dying on the spot   

Guest hiddenflea

How did you guys keep seeing tongue but I can't.... where is it? Someone please point it out for me. :))

^:)^ to the chingus who discovered the tongue!!!! U guys are awesome!!!! This is now indeed a history creating scene!!!! @-) I have watched the gifs so many times my iris has changed color from brown to blue @-)

Guest msfangfarooch

Ok, I think I need some serious help. I literally just watched and starred at that moving gif in full size for a good 10 minutes... 8-> :)) =)) Now I am really curious how that kiss ended or even how the two were able to recover after filming that scene. Oh, what to do....

Ok its my gifs guys but i cant even see it.. All i could clearly see are saliva exchange coz there are whole lots of saliva threads being seen in there.. Well maybe you just mistakenly see the lips of DH as tongue for there's a moment there when it looked like she extended her tounge but that was just her lips i'm gonna show that exact frame to you afterwards....

I'm using mobile for i'm still at work.. And my officemates are all doubting what i'm intently watching in my fon ryt now.. They kept asking wat am i doing lol! I replied them with "shush! Im doing an investigation i need concentration" wahahahaha!!

• Like 1

Guest bella2008

msfangfarooch said: Ok, I think I need some serious help. I literally just watched and starred at that moving gif in full size for a good 10 minutes... 8-> :)) =)) Now I am really curious how that kiss ended or even how the two were able to recover after filming that scene. Oh, what to do....

hahaha, I know the tongue playing game is the price consolation for any unwanted scene we encounter (you know what/who), but to me the 'hand under the blanket' is the strongest point compared to the tongue. No way, a woman gives her best friend caressing her thigh unless both has mutual understanding and that understanding is they are a lover. If not they just love each other body anatomy, and I'm not complaining either. The ballon game not even close to that.

• Like 1

Guest MissM

i have not been able to capture pic dear..but you can see tumblr from @ranxie and just repost from @kaldina2604 u can see clearly in 3rd and 4rd pic. and @MissM print screen tongue-action wookie..just focus in tongue dear,you will found it  :D

just go to the page 237 dear n u will get the answer there.. the tongue is so clear in that pic.. haha..

Guest msfangfarooch

ranxie said: Ok its my gifs guys but i cant even see it.. All i could clearly see are saliva exchange coz there are whole lots of saliva threads being seen in there.. Well maybe you just mistakenly see the lips of DH as tongue for there's a moment there when it looked like she extended her tounge but that was just her lips i'm gonna show that exact frame to you afterwards....

I'm using mobile for i'm still at work.. And my officemates are all doubting what i'm intently watching in my fon ryt now.. They kept asking wat am i doing lol! I replied them with "shush! Im doing an investigation i need concentration" wahahahaha!!

Guest kaldina2604

msfangfarooch said: @kaldina2604‌ I am cracking up really bad right now and grinning from ear to ear because of those gifs. Pls, excuse my last (hahaha) silly question regarding the tongue action, is that DaHae's i see in the first one? I must be sure! 8->

Guest MissM

@ranxie Dear you are the culprit and we love you for that! ;;)

I am quite positive about Wookie's tongue after staring at that thing for minutes. @MissM perfectly timed the screen capture. 8->

Haha u know what i manage to captured it at the 1st try with my eyes open wide.. ahh I cant believe this happen to me..

=))