[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest xtin21bass

hello donghae shippers!! goodmorning here in philippines! :) did u sleep well? and cant get over ...imagining for 9 years. and it is the only time that they would have a bed scene!.. haha..i know you guys!.. so excited for this 2 episodes!!!  ;)) :x :)>-upon my delusional....:
DAHAE:"SAWRYYY to other Shippers!.... from sexy shower scenes to lying in bed together is the most emotionally intense i've done so far with my OPPA"  ;)) :xhahahoking_photo140508132632imbcdrama1_zps0c

Wow even the most analytical, theoretical, and unbiased persons i know came out of their shells and finally let down their sails.. Welcome @purplebass‌ and @turtleaxis‌.. all hail the powers of DongHae couple!! Having you both around all the pervy stuffs are intelligently stated making it sound so poetic rather, and which made this thread a more wholesome one... Ahahahahaha!!!!

Ok i'm done with my meeting.. no news of them dating yet?? Then how abt the PC?? Oohh com'on!!!

"Hotel King" LDH - LDW, public photos 'shows chemistry' at shooting scene in Jeongdongjin
‘호텔킹’ 이다해-이동욱, ‘특급 케미’ 돋는 정동진 현장 사진 공개
http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1901m_View&corp=fnnews&arcid=140705093358&cDateYear=2014&cDateMonth=07&cDateDay=05

Anyone care to translate?
사진은 비 내리는 정동진에서의 촬영 현장을 담은 컷으로 한 우산을 함께 쓰고 있는 이다해-이동욱의 '우산 케미'가 눈길을 끈다. 이동욱은 이다해가 비에 젖을세라 열심히 챙겨주며 '이다해 지킴이'를 자처해 현장 스태프들의 부러움을 자아냈다는 후문이다.

Tr5cYBV.jpg

human1981 said: "Hotel King" LDH - LDW, public photos 'shows chemistry' at shooting scene in Jeongdongjin
‘호텔킹’ 이다해-이동욱, ‘특급 케미’ 돋는 정동진 현장 사진 공개
http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1901m_View&corp=fnnews&arcid=140705093358&cDateYear=2014&cDateMonth=07&cDateDay=05

Anyone care to translate?
사진은 비 내리는 정동진에서의 촬영 현장을 담은 컷으로 한 우산을 함께 쓰고 있는 이다해-이동욱의 '우산 케미'가 눈길을 끈다. 이동욱은 이다해가 비에 젖을세라 열심히 챙겨주며 '이다해 지킴이'를 자처해 현장 스태프들의 부러움을 자아냈다는 후문이다.

Tried google translate and obviously failed..It said something about the umbrella being "eye-catching"? OMO! someone please translate the whole thing! :) :)

I tried too but only understand the staff says he's a keeper

Guest turquoiseblue

the official translators are still sleeping :)) had too much fun last night with all the donghae sweetness and talks of bed scenes :D

Guest rosejenner123

LDW's character in La Dolce Vita named the dog Bok Soon (was watching random clips in anticipation of....Sunday heheh :D )

LOLOL and Mo Ne told her dad not to call her Bok Soon because it sounded like a dog's name.

Which reminds me of My Girl and Mukgu. Also Park Si Yeon's character name was Da Hae

I might be overanalyzing this but doesn't this seem like cryptic code between our couple???

kaman226 said:I can imagine how excited the other men will be if they know Dada will live there. But well, I don't think they will hv a chance. I'm pretty sure Dong-Hae will get lost into their little bubble just like how they are together during the shooting of HK. LOL

Guest hiddenflea

LDW's character in La Dolce Vita named the dog Bok Soon (was watching random clips in anticipation of....Sunday heheh

:D

)

LOLOL and Mo Ne told her dad not to call her Bok Soon because it sounded like a dog's name.

Which reminds me of My Girl and Mukgu. Also Park Si Yeon's character name was Da Hae

I might be overanalyzing this but doesn't this seem like cryptic code between our couple???

Lol proof that their destiny are intertwined from long long time ago. But Isn't park shi yeon character named da ae?

kat_t said: kaman226 said:I can imagine how excited the other men will be if they know Dada will live there. But well, I don't think they will hv a chance. I'm pretty sure Dong-Hae will get lost into their little bubble just like how they are together during the shooting of HK. LOL

Ahhh, thank god, you guys. I just thought if that girl is out of RM and they need one more person on that place. Then DW once again recommend DH for that. OMG, the more I think about that, the more I want that to happen. seriously since HK is coming to an end, I want to see them together even more. Or no, DW and DH can be in We Got Married.Or no, they can marry for real and even if they don't show themselves in reality shows, I will still be happy.   

AnhH said: Ahhh, thank god, you guys. I just thought if that girl is out of RM and they need one more person on that place. Then DW once again recommend DH for that. OMG, the more I think about that, the more I want that to happen. seriously since HK is coming to an end, I want to see them together even more. Or no, DW and DH can be in We Got Married.Or no, they can marry for real and even if they don't show themselves in reality shows, I will still be happy.   

Guest xtin21bass

LDW : "I knew what to do. This bed scene has been filmed lots of times. It doesn't look like others bed scene. It can leave a mark in filming history"
BECAUSE WOOKIE YOU'RE XOXO MUCH IN LOVE WITH DADA!!  :)) ;)) :)>-

LDW : "I knew what to do. This bed scene has been filmed lots of times. It doesn't look like others bed scene. It can leave a mark in filming history"

He knew what he do..

But I don't know what to do ><

Ottohkae???? Too much anticipation. My heart's weak

Guest xtin21bass

Marina Septiani said: