[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest Cassien

Why do I feel that the bed scene will be here?  :)
New bts photos http://jump.bdimg.com/safecheck/index?url=x+Z5mMbGPAvfX76U6h3ij46qJohOCpKZu5aXTZOMfufHjRLVnN8DMAtBhlKNhL6aA9rT2G3eACpipGwM0hkjRY9GmLMwjEfNKFZFobmQeyryzvhFGaVAhmSUIzJRvBOHaX8SPormBExV92TAmoWV0zA8Zu4mdgY0

Guest kaldina2604

regarding of his statement about "did not feel awkward when filmed the bedscene" so why he still tremble while doing the bedscene?
wookieeeeeee your statements today really made my day dude !!!!!!!!
\m/ 8->
and so do i chingus, i hope sunday come faster. arrrghhhhh it feels so loooooong just counting the time
:!! :-?

i think ive reached my maximum level too =)) of fangirling when i read about the bed scene =)) so this is how it feels ?!! Hahaha imagine we've been waiting for this moment for 9 years waaaaaaaaaaaaaah =))

turtleaxis

said: lol but i really think the showrunners are good doing their promotion. Having the couple out making a PC to announce their bed scene will surely gain them some viewers this weekend

:)

) . Is it getting to the point where DongHae don't care if people know? Because the last bts photos and the translations from the PC is pretty much the least subtle way to show that you have a 'close' personal relationship ;

;)

Guest hiddenflea

just want to compare between LDW's bts pics with others actresses and LDH: 
1tq928.jpg

meanwhile bts time with LDH wmat5u.jpg
his hands are so much alive with LDH. he keeps holding her. =)) 

WHAT TO PREPARE FOR SUNDAY...............................

1. lots lots of Caramelized Butter Popcorns

tumblr_mkfd4c4mmJ1s751i1o1_500.gif

2. a HUGE bottle of Antipodes (Calming Water)

tumblr_n1enjvsY911tn64gfo1_500.jpg

3. 2 buckets full of Red Rose Petals to shower over our own head when the "IT" scene finished...
or everytime we replay it (200 times a week)

tumblr_laxt1tL0Nt1qewmu6o1_500.gif

4. some doll to bite or strangle... when we're spazzing to the seventh sky

tumblr_lshwq0CJ0A1qbhwtm.jpg

AND WE'RE ALL READY TO WELCOME THE BEST DAY OF OUR SHIPPER'S LIFE........

:-bd \:D/ <:-P :-h ^:)^

tbh, I don't really like shipping real life people. The last time I did that it didn't end well at all. But these two are just so dang shippable. And re: the head touching thing, I watch almost every drama Wookie has been in, he really doesn't do it with his other co-stars. And it could be that he's not so open to ad-libbing when it's with other actresses/directors. But what I do conclude is that either way, considering the fact that both dramas are shot by different PDs, it's totally a DongHae thing. So whether it's personal or it's an ad-lib, he's definitely just more comfortable with her to do both, so ;) . We may be delusional, but these two have definitely given us more than enough material to be delusional over  :-bd =))

Guest bunnystr

hi guys, newbie here hehe
thank you soooo much for keeping me sooo up to date about anything which is related to our favorite soon-to-release-couple DongHae!!! I decided to join you guys here after reading your fantastic and super update posts since page 70, I can't stop reload the forum at least for 6 times a day, gawwwdd and I can't stand to not be a part of this discussion after the "BED SCENE" posts =))=)=))
to be honest, i never really into any korean artists/idols, but this time, after I watched MG and HK i can't stop to look for more facts about DongHae, to me, their chemistry is the best among others k-drama couples &yet it feels so real! OMO sorry for the long speech, I'm just sooo happy to finally take the right decision to join this thread and thanks for the updates! this thread help me a lot to know more about our fav OTP!   
REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR SUNDAYYYYYY! I need to prepare my oxygen tank right now! :)):)):)) #DongHaeisreal

Guest kaldina2604

Cassien said: Why do I feel that the bed scene will be here?  :)
New bts photos http://jump.bdimg.com/safecheck/index?url=x+Z5mMbGPAvfX76U6h3ij46qJohOCpKZu5aXTZOMfufHjRLVnN8DMAtBhlKNhL6aA9rT2G3eACpipGwM0hkjRY9GmLMwjEfNKFZFobmQeyryzvhFGaVAhmSUIzJRvBOHaX8SPormBExV92TAmoWV0zA8Zu4mdgY0

the announcement of the bed scene gave rise to EXTREME pervy thoughts.. and had awaken it even to those fangirls who never knew they have it within them... welcome to the sisterhood, cheers to us my pervy sisters410612

face of DH
skuk.jpg
 face of DW
4v3z.jpg
so what can you see??. is there anything hidden behind those expressions??. i'll leave the analysis to you..
coz all i can see are RAINBOWS, UNICORNS, BUTTERFLIES, STARS, HEARTS AND HEAVEN...
plus DH is tired yet happy and DW's accomplished and happy all the way face which i bet bec of what happened last nyt wahahaha!!

new bts pic.. that must have been the bed scene shootin.. WHY NOT CAPTURE IT FROM THE INSIDE???!!!!! you see even the dog is friggin curious too!!

ranxie said: the announcement of the bed scene gave rise to EXTREME pervy thoughts.. and had awaken it even to those fangirls who never knew they have it within them... welcome to the sisterhood, cheers to us my pervy sisters410612

face of DH

face of DW

so what can you see??. is there anything hidden behind those expressions??. i'll leave the analysis to you..
coz all i can see are RAINBOWS, UNICORNS, BUTTERFLIES, STARS, HEARTS AND HEAVEN...
plus DH is tired yet happy and DW's accomplished and happy all the way face which i bet bec of what happened last nyt wahahaha!!

new bts pic.. that must have been the bed scene shootin.. WHY NOT CAPTURE IT FROM THE INSIDE???!!!!!
you see even the dog is friggin curious too!!