Sunmi (선미)

Guest rkxo

No problem ^^

Really? Fashion King is this kind of show with eliminary rounds and all? But that's probably gonna attract a lot of viewers and hopefully Sunmi will be in the media a lot :)
When will it start airing again? I'm to lazy to check xP I hope it's not long anymore! I'm always missing my girls when they aren't in the news currently :(

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are news that Sunmi would be featured in B1A4's new album, i don't know how true is it because the name Sunmi is so common. Guess we would just have to wait for JYP's official statement ;;)

[info] B1A4 5th MINI ALBUM ! Tracklist #6 will be featured with Sunmi

// as we know JYP singer

BrY25o6CEAA9G6Y.jpg

credit B1A4couple twitter

Instagram update ;)

BrZe4U_IgAE46zk.jpg
source. miyayeah

Guest Yoyo

[News] #B1A4's 5th Mini Album 'Solo Day' will feature #Sunmi on track 6 titled "You"
source: SUNMInions

B1A4 are rising idols so it's good to see that they've requested for Sunmi to feature on one of their tracks. Hopefully they'll have a collaboration someday~

YAY for Sunmi featuring in B1A4's album even if it's the last track, can't wait for 14th July.I really wanna hear her voice again, missing her voice so much :-*
And if i'm not wrong according to JYPE revised plan for 2014, Sunmi is not planned to have anymore comabacks for this year.Which is kinda dissapointing since i'm really anticipating her comeback :-<I really wanna see her next concept, what it would be like but we may have to wait :-w

Sunmi sent a screen cap of Younha's song "Umbrella" being 1st on Melon and Younha thanked her :xYounha must be close with Wonder Girls members.

To: Our Sunmi too (sent a screen) capture.Thank You @SUNMInions

Original Message: 우리 선미도 캡처를 ㅜㅜ 감사합니다

BrhHUcgCYAA9AYj.jpg

Sunmi even posted this on her instagram  ;))

10518154_328461390638304_1576201035_a.jp

Sunmi apparently had a schedule on the 4th July but her schedule was not updated so not many knows about it.I don't really understand why they give her a main page but they never updates her schedule >:PI really hope that the staff that is responsible to update her schedules actually updates it before that event takes place [-(
Sunmi US Independence Celebration Event 140704 (she performed 24 Hours and Full Moon)

credit.K-POP ペンカフェ情報

Pictures from the event (looks at the bruises on her legs, it looks painful X_X)
fAqmoRJ.jpg  SgySNaq.jpg

a1KI5Gk.jpg

Hig0iIF.jpg

a8QgOEb.jpg

IZqL3wT.jpg

PBZTpu6.jpg

7uyRcYa.jpg

HVfyJuE.jpg

WpFiudJ.jpg
YOH3Tgw.jpg
credit uploader

Though it was reported that Sunmi wont be having another comeback this year.. Im still glad that shes on the roll performing everywhere. But what bothers me is how she dance "24 Hours" specifically the tango dance, JYPE dont even give effort to have her  partner.
And hoping that they will make some changes in dance step.. Her poor legs.. So pretty but still you can see bruises because of those step.

^ I was thinking the same thing, how the left the tango part empty, they did not even provide her a partner. I was reallydissapointed, i mean how hard is it to find her a partner for that tango part. 
Sunmi sneak peek for Dazed and Confused Korea, to be honest i saw the one she is wearing red first and i did not recognize her.But i'm loving the weird look on her ;))
arzTHja.jpg

WKCZWiA.jpg

More fancam from 140710 CulTwo Show Incheon Paralympic Games D-100

credit.Spinel CAM

B1A4 ft. Sunmi - YOU is out  >:D< (but i can't find any links that i can post on soompi yet  :)) )
선미가 피처링한 B1A4 새 앨범 "You" 우리모두~ 꼭듣기 두번듣기 백번듣기! B1A4's "You", featured by #Sunmi is now released! Melon : http://bit.ly/1nsSwlS  (Mobile Only)

http://youtu.be/n25AGKCbuds
credit.asmusic.tv4

Archived