[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @mimi26 !! As usual, your post never disappoint me. :-bd And thanks for that Viiki subs. Is that ultrasurf app is safe to use? I mean... if it kind of a proxy app to substitute the original ones? Sorry if I sound suspicious to u, but I'm just being cautious here... I wanna download that app few years ago to being able to access to Viiki but always being terrified that it will bring harm to my computer. If it's really safe, I'll probably download it next time.

Boy Bí Ẩn said: I dont know use Spoiler. Who can help me ? :)

@maz Hello, chinggu. I know what you are trying to do. LOL Let me hold out until the Press Conference at least to save my face. :\">You know, the villains must be pretty strong for Jae Wan and Mo Ne to team up to defeat. Argg, I don't look forward to episodes of plotting. But the stronger the enemy, the smarter must be our OTP, right?
@shielizda Love your long posts, dear. As I also tend to write long posts (you will see that once the drama starts LOL), I love reading your detailed analysis. Yes, the biggest problem with most kdramas is they start out with an interesting plotline and then run out of steam. I saw that with MHIYD as well. However, what gives me hope is casting director Lee Dong Wook who seems to have assembled the perfect team LOL and seriously, the effort the HK team has put in with two script readings, hotel staff training and what not. They also started shooting quite early. You know, I don't mind waiting for many episodes for Jae Wan and Mo Ne to fall in love if the script demands it (not in the final 5 episodes, thank you very much, though I think it will happen at midway point) since this is a 32 episode drama. I also loved how Seulong said in the BTS that the hotel is a mini-society and how Da Hae said these characters are all so different, but they all gel together. Characterisation is such an important thing for such a lengthy drama and the advantage with a longer series like this is we really get to see more details as we see people growing up in different ways right before our eyes.
Thank you for your sympathy. I will just use the drama and this thread to recharge myself.
@apqaria That is good. :)>- We can watch as soon as they sub now.
@michbadat Seriously praying for your soul if you want to skip your graduation day and fast forward to April 5. [-O< But watch out! You might miss the Press Conference. :D
@bexyahmed The article you mentioned, from what I could gather using various translation engines, it says Wookie and Seulong are playing completely opposite characters in this drama. Seulong's character is very bright and positive while Wookie's is cold and sober. They are reuniting after 10 months. But they used to meet each other personally even after Mandate ended and have a close acquaintance. In early march, when shooting was delayed because of a blizzard in Gangwon do, Seulong was seen asking Wookie advice on acting in between breaks. Some officials said that they are now in their second stage of friendship and ask everybody to look forward to their synergy in Hotel King.
@dvee_yong Totally agree! Wookie getting fixated on Seulong's lipgloss was such an LOL moment. Ah, we are going to get lots of bromance as well!

Thanks @samzz, @apqaria, @Hayam El Ab, @Annya @cocomhe @bexyahmed, @muchcloudier and all the others for your pics, gifs, posters and news. Much appreciated! :-*
Btw does the HK couple have an official name yet in DC Gall or something?

shielizda said: Hi @mimi26 !! As usual, your post never disappoint me. :-bd And thanks for that Viiki subs. Is that ultrasurf app is safe to use? I mean... if it kind of a proxy app to substitute the original ones? Sorry if I sound suspicious to u, but I'm just being cautious here... I wanna download that app few years ago to being able to access to Viiki but always being terrified that it will bring harm to my computer. If it's really safe, I'll probably download it next time.

mimi26 said:
There has been no problem for me so far though I started using it only recently. The only thing is if your connection is really slow, then it might make it slower. But that has only happened once with me. What I do is I use it only when I have to watch viki and don't use it when I surf otherwise. It is not that hard to uninstall. It is up to you, dear. Anyway, the subs will be available pretty quickly even on other sites for dramas. So, no worries.

@anagard, welcome here :)
@bexyahmed, thanks dear for Dahae twitter picture and to @shielizda and @hiedi for the translation. That picture is SOOO CUTE :x
@mimi26, haha you are surely doing your homework dear, I need to check those running man episodes for Wookie thought :)

And about that BTS video, I also loved what they said about the drama and how wookie and Seulong moment was total hilarious and also when he said "Watching Point? Watch me. I will appear a lot", LOL the man surely knows how to attract viewers :))
And regarding our drama plot, at least it is now confirmed that our manager indeed will be trying to take over the hotel which will be the reason for the conflict between our couple but then they will surely fall in love and both try to save the hotel together. I actually don't mind at all to see those fighting moments first before they fall in love, usually those moments in a drama are my most favorite but then after this happens I think it will be up for the story to give us more things to see.
@muchcloudier, as always thanks dear for the amazing Gifs :x
@Bosco_96, I also searched for Cherry and Strawberry in those puppies but I still don't know if they are there. There is a lot of puppies around :D so I am sure that our puppy lover Dahae is so happy with that scene :)

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

mimi26 said:
I am watching Running Man now and finished all the episodes with Wookie and Da Hae. Doing my background study for the drama, you know. :P  It is such a pity that Hotel King is not on SBS. Also re-watched Happy Together with Wookie and Seulong for Mandate. I really enjoyed Happy Together, all the funny stories they shared and Wookie's drama situation spoofs.

MBC just tweeted!
Nupe7ni.jpg
@withMBC #호텔킹 공식홈페이지가 오픈되었습니다! 현장포토, 영상스케치 등 다양한 컨텐츠 보러오세요~! http://bit.ly/OYyxgH  pic.twitter.com/QxMTOmhSLD

I think the caption reads: "#HotelKing official website has been opened! Scene photos, video sketch, come and see a variety of contents!"
AAAAAAAAAAAND THE CHARACTER WEB IS UP!! Check it out y'all ^^ 
5piH3q0.jpg

And here's another poster for the drama:

VEaF73w.jpg

Archived