[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Plot twist:

This is so hilarious even though the the music sounds a bit sad and touching. :)) but still :(( :(( :-& :-& 
Frozen Flower 2 eh? LMAO

What the X_X

I've almost throw up while watching this forbidden mv. Oh please someone call an ambulance to me. I need a emergency room right now!!

:-SS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uctqepe

huwaaa... @koreadaebak why gave me offtopic?? :(( you dont like Paeha telling you to study, huh?? LOL. joking. 
:P

Oh my... me n this stupid off topic badge again n again. Are this badge have some grudge with me??? Why when i want to give an awesome or lol badge in the end i was click off topic instead *sigh*

Sorry @uctqepe‌ i'll try to fix it :-)

uctqepe said: Cherrkell in JCW thread posted this teaser for JCW show in Japan next May.. oh my.. from 00.24-00.48, it made me teary only by looking at him.. this guy is no joke in delivering emotions..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6wFKtmtJY#t=49

*sorry, dunno how to post video LOOOLL.. 
btw @ChelseaS is this off-topic here? hehehe i really cant tell which one is which anymore.. where JCW or where Paeha.. both are just =P~ =P~

Guest uctqepe

@koreadaebak hahaha.. we all know that annoying problem with smartphone, so no worries.. 
but i was seriously thinking that you have allergy to study ;)) coz if yes, it's a HIGH FIVE with me!!  :)) :))

Guest uctqepe

@qwenli IKR! he brings you to tears only in 23 seconds!! 
@jiji0203 who is that someone?? if it's on MT, i get several, not only one.. HAHAHHA
AGREE! Delulu badge should be added by Soompi :)) :)) :))

@JezzaG:
omo... if the love story focus on ot-paeha....
guess mamanim need to do her own solo scene  then..oh ya x forget with master taltal...secret affair in the library:\"> :\">

@jiji0203:wat eyes?? flirty eyes??
:-\" :-\" :-\"

ahem..i x scare of u ..jcw   :P:P Binnie wil protect me with his strong sexy back muscles :)>-
@namyo:
wedding  :-/ :-/oh ya....future binnie and hjw  wedding (as bride n bridegroom)  n jcw as the wedding guest  :-\" :-\"sure sure..can see alot of new articles/magazines/videos....but posting here   #-o #-o may a bit cruel to jcw  =)) =))

Guest JezzaG

uctqepe said: @qwenli IKR! he brings you to tears only in 23 seconds!! 
@jiji0203 who is that someone?? if it's on MT, i get several, not only one.. HAHAHHA
AGREE! Delulu badge should be added by Soompi :)) :)) :))

@sakura29angel
Could you enlighten me again on which ep did Lee Jae Ha said that line in your signature? ^:)^
@hanaseyesYou just blow my mind with your signature of uri Paeha in shades! I thought you are supposed to be studying? tsk tsk tsk >:/

@namyo
i juz wanna u wake up b-( b-( b-(
even the nc cf part 2 seem like no news/update at all :-w :-w
if not wrong it almost time hjw need to start filming her movie as speculated to be mid may :-B :-B
n acting along with the actor she been wished for long time ago....no time for dating....sigh....
at least there are news/videos of jcw n upcoming co-promotion cass beer n NC
but almost none for hjw(other than  recent pic tat black dress ?purmil cf) wonder why so silent..
.x tell me she go fishing with jjm@-) @-)

@namyo
Hmm practice with who? In jcw's thread, somebody was wishing for a Paeha's doll. I am thinking should it be small like a chihuhua that I can put in my bag or live size with pucky lips. LOL =))
If somebody make them, I am sure it will sell out in no time! =))

JezzaG said: drbigapple said: omo...after hjw latest pic..now we cn c jcw latest pic \m/ \m/ \m/
he looks so handsome... :x :x

and juz read a breaking new of ga in dating ji hoon(omo juz by collaborating in the mv(yea i knw their mv) had made them closer)..so wats abt our jiji couple....they had 9mths filming together....and  cf...wats more to ask...faster juz date...dont play hide and seek with the fans..
:)>- :)>- :)>-

Archived