[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest amayah

NGs

http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=162242&page=1

(sorry dunno how to upload on YT)
lol @ the NG  scenes  01:04 (most of you will love that one! lol) and the scene where he puts the plate back on the table while being in 'pain' xD 

Thanks @amayah for that NG.

Paeha's so cute at 2:09. As usual, dont get what they're saying but still funny though. @drbigapple‌ mbc heard ur prayer cuz there was 3 mins of paeha but only about 10 sec of OT. >:)

Finally, Happy Time NG!!
Miss you, Paeha, I still can't move on from you and Nyangi
:(:(

Sorry, off-topic here, but I just watch Family Outing ep Ha Ji Won, I literally laugh every second and my cheeks feel like getting cramps from too many laughing.
Jiwonnie, you're so cute and funny!!
:)) :))

Happy Mother's day to you too, @jiji0203. Sorry for being inactive guys, I know you missed your pervy dongsaeng alot. LOL. Thanks for that amazing pic, @nploan, I had to take time to compose myself (especially my jaw- which was on the floor) and ask myself to "FOCUS!" a hundred million times before I could casually and calmly thank you here. It must've been one of the hardest moments to film right? Giving body heat, in that awkward position, with HJW wringing all over JCW's hot body, sweat and water mix with the desire of having her dongsaeng close to her, practically choking him with desperation............ Am I running around with wild ideas?

@namyo:yea ...hjw almost neck kiss jcw...ai..if oni jcw pulled her closer and stronger..then there gonna be an accidental kiss :> :> :>
 and btw do all horses  seem have grudges on hjw(she born in horse year rite..thought will be compatible with them hahahah)..tis time the horse moves backwards instead hahha =)) =))
and mama@soojun i guess u should ask the crews wat brand the bowl they r using..u c no matter how many times it fall onto the floor..it juz wont break!! :)) :))
omo...and how cute jcw after he made mistake of his dialog...feel like pinching his cheek ;)) ;))
as for ot..hmm pity him..the ng is too short like a closure for the EK NG section...they juz slot him like tat...but it is okie...as long as  it satisfied his fans  >:) >:)

Omg @kanyaprasetyo‌ thanks for capturing that moment I seriously almost had a heart attack

They needed to replace that horse seriously. [-( I wanted to see jcw's reaction to it too. Lol

@namyo
We're pervy team no.1, don't forget that chingu!
I almost die of embarrasment because of HJW here. I laugh so uncontrollably till my mom ask me why.
=)) =))

But the NG time is too short. We want MORE!!

@amayah
Do you watch with subs already? It works fine right?

the funny thing  is hjw dont seem to resist..she kinda juz follow the flow...i think she indeed wanted to kiss him... ;)) ;)) ;))
she can actually stand  firmly,but instead her lips aiming towards jcw....well i guess her feet become  numb..with paeha phrenomones/his cologne :\"> :\"> :\">

Oh that cologne!! Hmm and after that almost kiss in the neck can you all see they keep huging or maybe just maybe my eyes are sleepy

@kanyaprasetyo‌ I think her lips did touch that shoulder ;))

Guest bluer0se

I really don't understand the King and Sung Nyang's love! I'm currently watching it and am still at episode 10.