[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

once again, our top paparazzi @nploan never disappoints us!  \m/
Guys, i just realized that no one has the eng sub of Hwanghu Mama's latest scene as the Empress. I checked to MT and also nothing. Either because we all can predict what Hwanghu Mama was talking about (the Goryeo King and woman tribute), OR everyone is just so tired and relieved at the same time that EK has ended.. Ahh, too bad.. 

Thanks @uctqepe.  :))
In HJW's recent pic, why do I see HJW has quite a big tummy? Do you guys notice the same thing? I'm very curious...It seems like she wears a maternity dress.
5v0g2d.jpg

and the pic reminds me of this article on KDramaStars.
2my22ko.jpg

HJW, please don't get mad at me! I'm the worst detective in the world. 

;))
Even though I'm just joking, but honestly I really hope to see HJW to get married and have baby soon. She is going to turn 36, and it's quite late for women to have baby already! JCW, fighting!!!  ;;)

Guest uctqepe

@nploan OMG! that was exactly my thought looking at the pict but i quickly brushed it off.. i mean it's uri goddess HJW with sweetest manner and heart that we're talking about.. Well, I am perfectly okay with her age and being single and focused with works.. but i will be so happy if she decides to marry JCW next week!!! LOOOOLL
off topic with HJW's next project, anyone familiar? 

i have a really high expectation for her upcoming movie, the chronicle of a blood merchant.. is it too much if i say they are aiming for Cannes? the novel is not to be taken lightly, i mean it's Yu Hua.. His other novel, To Live, was made into a movie and won Cannes Grand Prix, second to Palme D'Or.. BUT again, it was directed by Zhang Yimou, himself, with Gong Li and Ge You as the main casts and it was BANNED in China.. I am not familiar with the director of this chronicle of a blood merchant and it's a very Chinese story in a turbulent period so i am quite worried how Korean movie will do it justice .. I think it's a risky project since the novel/the novelist has established it's own place.. i just hope the typical hollywood curse of 'great book, bad movie' wont happen this time.. HJW fighting! i will defend you! LOOL

@nploan are you paparazzi in real life??

Btw JCW is actually average student but can be competitive. I read his interview in hancinema

During high school I wanted to work in architecture or engineering for no particular reason. When I was even younger, my dreams kept changing. I wanted to be in the police force, a teacher, a judge, lawyer, doctor and other jobs. Of course, my mind changed as I started to face reality. (laughs)
When I was in middle school, my homeroom teacher would call out the names of the students who ranked within the top 50 in the entire school and they would stand up to receive applause. I was upset that I wasn't one of the students who got to stand up so from then on, I forced myself to study hard. In the end, my name got called for applause but I think I was too young to know how cool it was to receive applause from my classmates.

I also wonder the same, they're 9 years apart. When HJW got accepted in univ, JCW still in middle school. If they ever met in childhood, it would be like first love story as kids in dramas.
:x

When I see JCW and HJW photoshoot for NorthCape, I think about the actor and actress couple Min-ah and Hyun-min in "King of Dramas". In the drama, they have a CF for a fashion brand, and they also have feeling for each other when working in a drama, and then dating. 
201301072302543210_1.jpgha-ji-won-ji-chang-wook.jpg?w=600
What a coincidence between the plot in the drama "King of Dramas" and the real story of our JiJi couple. Haha....I hope they will date for real!!! 

:x

Oops, forgot to look at all your posts before posting that earlier one.  Sorry dear for being OT.  Anywhooo, I was LMAO =)) =)) =)) and was so closed to peeing my pants when @nploan post the news about the dress and HJW's supposed tummy and the article.  lol i'm tearing up from laughing too much.   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Is this posted yet? If so, tell me okay?jcw-ig2.jpg
Cr: IG Jiyoung8977

Papa Changwook cuddles baby Ayu and Mama Jiwon seems near it too (the white robe, it looks like HJW)

JCW, why you make me so hard to find a man like you in real life? None of my male friends has experience with baby and you seems so expert at that. Are you ready to be husband and father?
:\"> :\"> ;)

@nploan @uctqepe‌ I've been staring at that tummy but see nothing out of the ordinary. But, maybe my eyesight isn't as great as yours. If she does in fact has some tummy, then i can see some possible reasons: 1. EK took too much of her energy, so now chillin &eating won't hurt 2. JCW gave her one too many Pringles. 3. Didn't JCW say he likes plum girl? Hence she plum herself up? Lol *delulu mode on*

Where's the tummy? Seriously, its just the angle and the lighting! Give HJW a break ok, not many girls can fit into that dress in the first place.I do notice she likes to wear black huh? Reminds me of Angelina Jolie.
--------------------Somebody on Baidu tried to enlarge the photos posted by JCW's assistant, but of course its fuzzy. I am just reposting the most important one. heehee.
atub_zpsd6544285.jpg

----------------------------Northcape is having another jcw fan signing session on 27th, they are the most serious Tanyang shippers! :))

Loli edited her post in the MT:

She added these:

WY +SN fan, Please do not abuse or say hateful words about JCW, JCW is an actor and its own person. Saying stuff about the actors or someone character in a hateful word is not allowed… it is also called Bullying and IT’S NOT ALLOWED. Let’s be fair to each OTP. If you don’t like the other part of OTP to say things about your OTP, DO NOT SAY IT TO THE OTHER OTP… RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL

In Addition:

• When expressing your expression, Please be mindful of others. If you think something will cause an argument, re frame from posting it or say it in a way that won’t cause an argument. (Ask yourself, will this cause trouble to the forum family, if the answer is yes, then don’t post. If no, then go ahead)
  •  Posting your frustration on the thread because someone is disagreeing with you is not allowed. Please email them or the mods
  • Please say on topic. Talking about or posting individual picture of the characters is not allowed. That can be done on the actress/actor forum thread
---

@qwenli
Wow, CPR kiss BTS! Why can't she post the individual photosssssssssssss!!!

I bet the jcw assistant have more pics tat she secretly took :-? :-? N puppy oso has his personal.pics with mamanim...

Ya..ya..jcw likes plump gal but x plump belly :-\" :-\"

I juz login to the thread tis morning..sudden speculation of hjw preggy...and our paparazi @nploan‌ sudden post a misleading ek article

@-)

@hanaseyes‌

uh...nothing to be proud of the popularity award..it juz shown to us how money works.....alien boy oso x oni high score in popularity award for drama...but oso in film category...but i tot all the international fans cn vote..juz by download the apps..

But as jcw.said...better use the money for donation/charity!

Is this supposedly the Pringles hair?

10294297_1422830601310778_45476869484877

Cr: ARTAGE FB

EDIT:
Posted the other pics at JCW thread. Check it out.
:)

10257679_1422832874643884_15976646271550

Cr: TaNyang Baidu

(The bigger photo, they clearly know that they were being photographed...but the smaller picture...hmmm...
:> :> :>

omo...after hjw latest pic..now we cn c jcw latest pic \m/ \m/ \m/
he looks so handsome... :x :x

and juz read a breaking new of ga in dating ji hoon(omo juz by collaborating in the mv(yea i knw their mv) had made them closer)..so wats abt our jiji couple....they had 9mths filming together....and  cf...wats more to ask...faster juz date...dont play hide and seek with the fans..
:)>- :)>- :)>-