[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

@jeenee let me add some more: insecure, jealous, obsessive, ungrateful, cray cray, angry and shouting all the time. did you guys notice when Paeha refused SN's visit at his chamber, he was shouting with extremely hoarse voice? look at what these writers have done to JCW's smooth voice  X(

Guest uctqepe

if i were SN, when that annoying Bang told me that Maha is my lost baby, i'll be like "Are you drunk too now?? My baby fell off from a cliff, you dumb**s !!" 
Writers, can you please explain yourself how on earth the super baby Maha, who survived falling off a cliff when he's still one-day old, now got hurted only by human arrow???  [-X [-X
EDITED: Sorry, i forgot SN has green gene too so it's natural for her to believe that babies can survive falling from a cliff. Thats probably how they nurture their babies in Goreyo. Gosh this is even more epic than the legendary tradition of  "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!!" \m/ \m/ =)) =))

@hanaseyes, I know it's sad, but I want TaHwan to know about Maha true identity. It will be the more painful thing ever for him, but if he can overcome this, he could be happy. On the contrary, if Nyang keeps on having such important secrets, their relationchip could never be completely clear and genuine.
I want TH to accept the truth like a mature person and love Nyang deeply, even if she has a son with another man. But first TH must understand that now Nyang's heart is with him.

You know what? I hate this drama for a (one more) thing: WY got to love and be loved by the past SN. She was a different person and I liked her more. (Not to mention he did nothing special to deserve it)
TH always loved her, whathever she is and was like. And had to experience so much hurtful things to receive her love... now that she has a son with another man and she isn't anymore the best person ever, she takes her.
It's a beautiful story, but also sad. :(

I really have a love-hate relationship with this drama! LOL

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes yess, i just realized my mistake and edited my post right after.. i now can imagine the green team dressing like sparta men and attack Yuan while shouting  "THIS IS GOREYOOOOO!!!"  =)) =)) =))

After a good sleep and over reaction. Come here @drbigapple‌ I asked for a good motivation you gave me that, you bad chingu [-(

I agree if th finds out about maha, he needs to know from sn. No one else.

i think mayb th should faked his death too(like how the green man experienced twice ..yet ot  still x yet dead till now,make sure the third time the news of his death indeed  happened for REAL... >:) >:) 
i really wan to c if lady ki will loss herself?wailing like mad lady?drunk herself ?starve herself ?for paeha sake??
for a man who has been her husband for 5 years,loving her madly...still he  couldnt compare to green man?? is lady ki ashamed herself for loving back paeha becos he is not as competent as green man? becos he x have the perfect man trait?
 then she shouldnt gv him hope frm the first place when they had their first olala and lead to the birth of ayu....
 for paeha n for us th-sn shippers....it is like waking up frm  sweet dream .and realized everything is fake since beginning(thanx to writers who r in green team  :-& :-&  and now they haunt us with consecutive nightmares .....

drbigapple said: i think mayb th should faked his death too(like how the green man experienced twice ..yet ot  still x yet dead till now,make sure the third time the news of his death indeed  happened for REAL... >:) >:) 
i really wan to c if lady ki will loss herself?wailing like mad lady?drunk herself ?starve herself ?for paeha sake??
for a man who has been her husband for 5 years,loving her madly...still he  couldnt compare to green man?? is lady ki ashamed herself for loving back paeha becos he is not as competent as green man? becos he x have the perfect man trait?
 then she shouldnt gv him hope frm the first place when they had their first olala and lead to the birth of ayu....
 for paeha n for us th-sn shippers....it is like waking up frm  sweet dream .and realized everything is fake since beginning(thanx to writers who r in green team  :-& :-&  and now they haunt us with consecutive nightmares .....

since my dear @namyo had a cool ava....i think it is time my soo hyun boy need to change his style to cool man :-B :-B
sorri namyo everytime the text preview /video preview out for coming episode(though i alwiz remind myself to stay cool ... it fails cos i will get mad, angry n sad for paeha ill fate!!) :(( :((