[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@ChelseaS lol silly me,they not even an official couple. I'm just curious because as far as I remember the exact date you open the thread was 7th February,you can trust my memory hehe..1st too soon, I haven't finish my artwork yet. :D

ChelseaS said: cunn said: @ChelseaS lol silly me,they not even an official couple. I'm just curious because as far as I remember the exact date you open the thread was 7th February,you can trust my memory hehe..1st too soon, I haven't finish my artwork yet. :D

@Chelseas 
need Piracetam ??
sorry..i have nothing prepare for the tanyang anniversary..the only thing is i promise not to TROLL on that day;)) ;))
@nploanhope piggy stay with trollcape....we still havent see the happy ending of 650 years later  [-( [-( but from picures..it seem unnie in 'icy cold mode'i think trollcape really need to follow crocodile ladies concept...ask unnie smile more/be flirty  /:) /:)after all it is spring.....time for fall in love...not break up tsk tsk tsk

unnie may be watching 'Punch'  =)) =)) =))
i wonder if unnie not updating her ig is because she feeling down :-/ :-/ articles abt coabm..and her role(not seem fit)
and actresses around her level..one by one break into china  for movie(while her hollywood debut still no news)

yeah she shd consider doing a project in China rather than wait n wait for America. China is big mkt. but mainland chinese fans themselves always ask korean stars dun take up china projects becos quality not assured.

now a few projects with jcw's name attached floated up in taiwan. i think they just using his name for publicity.

@doc unnie might be watching SOGC to see her "twin" JH =)) =))

News about JCW:
http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=102320&thread=0002r0026

Top Star News recap their top 50 articles on their FB page and guess what? The very first article on ranking is JCW's article:
Ji Chang-wook, 'Empress Ki' followed by 'healers' endless rise ... "Ji Chang-wook sensation'

the second is GHJ unnie, followed by Yonghwa, APINK, etc

=D> =D>

qwenli said: yeah she shd consider doing a project in China rather than wait n wait for America. China is big mkt. but mainland chinese fans themselves always ask korean stars dun take up china projects becos quality not assured. now a few projects with jcw's name attached floated up in taiwan. i think they just using his name for publicity.

if she plan to break into china.....please follow wat song hye kyo did (chances to work with the famous director John woo)...and the latest is son ye jin...omo...envy envy..she working with the hot talented bolin chen :x :x
dont do like those younger idols who worked in taiwan drama/china collab drama...cos tats not worth it/too risky...urgh...i juz saw the teaser of jetplane in the latest taiwan drama.....looks kinda dumb :-SS :-SS but he is lucky to be close fren with jackie chan to appear in the movie ~O) ~O)

and also i wonder is unnie really busy dating :-/ :-/ :-/ because it seem she resting quite a long..long.....time.......definitely not like her usual style 8-| 8-| last time she very workalcoholic tats why she said she has no time to grow old ;)) ;))
 i wonder why chinggus here never have any suspicion abt unnie statement in kbs guerilla variety show:-/ :-/she said she is 26years old :-B :-B (somehow made herself a year younger than piggy)8-| 8-| 8-|

JCW updated his IG and weibo two hours ago:
87fcd6ef76094b366e8ef3d2a7cc7cd98d109d47

weibo: extra time...fighting!Healer fighting too!!!
IG: would we win... Full strength!!! Healer filming must also have strength!!!!! #extra time##healer
Translated from JCW baidu.----------------He is watching the asian cup soccer match between Korea and Australia.
I heard Korea lost.
Looks like he will take time off to watch soccer match no matter how busy he is. Soccer is really a national korean sport. :)