[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

@m1ssu welcome chingu !!! You are really funny!!

@uctqepe‌ you are still upset about yesterday?? Chingu !!! Let me stay a member of our love triangle! ! I couldn't sleep yesterday because of you lol i felt like wronged You lol

But chingus our jiji couple is really fishy fishy especially since they begin to talk about building a family .... :-?

I need more fishy stuff!

I love tanyang ( and jiji together) and I love you all

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know am late about this and sry bit off topic  ^:)^ ^:)@sharonsfv chingus , u said it before that alien boy might be my ideal type because i prefer double eyelids  guy =)) seriously  :-/ alien boy ? double eyelids/big eyes  :-/ =)) =)) isnt he is single eyelid and as for me his eyes too small   (:| (:| no chingus , he will never be in my hotguy list  [-X   =; he not even out in my list because i x include him as my ideal type before and even now  :)

although i know chinggus here might not interested to know my ideal type but this is my the most favourite /hotguy collection  ;;) 
:2008-2010 jaejoong (i like tvxq) 2009-2011 lmh (boys over flower and am i admired  his nose the most..till the extent that i wanna bite his nose)  :\"> ..now when am thinking about ...i was like y am thinking that way :-O @-) 2010-2011 csw because am watching  oh! mylady drama by that time so....(sry @drbigapple but it is in the past:))..lets forget it  :-* )   2010 -??? T.O.P (bigbang) consider as love at first sight  because am watching haru haru mv and i mistaken him as joo won (nodame male lead ) act in drama kim tak gu.. (my favourite drama during that time  ;)) ) ...since den i am fan of him  and bigbang :P

dunno y ...all this hotguy ...i think they was so perfect in certain period before but after that there is like something hit my head and makes me realize that they are not as perfect as what i think about  :-?? so thats y am keep changing my favourite idol   @-)
i think am understand y ...till ???..unnie x end up with any of her hot men collection =)) =)) but i guess she might end up with her latest hot guy collection  ;))

@drbigapple‌ >:P unnie said herself. She doesn't care of appearance as long as he is funny and makes her laugh. So even if puppy with dark circles, she'll be happy to see him.

So please meet each other 8-> just don't get caught by Dispatch ;;)

Lol @JacquelinQ‌ cos u only said big eyes make me tot abt alien :)) :)) so u prefer puppy just becos he has double eyelids huh /:) /:)

But why your hot guys are not a same type, always change and change :-B :-B tsk tsk chingu u must be consistent like unnie, cos she only interesting with YOUNG men [-( [-(

Okie and seems her last hot guy collection did appeared :-? Didnt someone no need to compete w other guys like That Man but already stayed at last round :-\" :-\" recall unnie Japan FM chinggus :>

Credit @zoompi123 from hjw thread: "When she was asked which of the two male leads look closest to her ideal man, she shyly replied, “Actually every actors who have worked with me before are all my ideal lovers. As for Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook, they are very similar – gentle, attentive and fun. I feel comfortable working with them. As Joo Jin Mo is my senior and older than me, there is some distance between us. Ji Chang Wook is younger than me, I feel more at ease with him, so probably Ji Chang Wook is closer.”

@nyangie1023‌ chingu, u made a giant mistake there with your post..u forgot to bold and size up the letters in the last two sentences ;) not all lurkers have 20/20 vision :-\" :-\"

Seriously, JiJi..u guys are killing me ~X( ji(male) doing first Healer shoot while ji(female) going to some fashion event [-( on SDA day? Don't u at least pity shippers who dying to see u on red carpet(moi esp) a weeny bit? :-S :((

Tsk tsk tsk unnie....

U busy with the younger one discussing the scripts as well as teasing around....and abandoned the older one...no wonder there is no chemistry build at all..... :-\" :-\" :-\"

Anyway...will unnie having more interviews :-/ :-/ becos she seem revealing her secrets one by one...perhaps next interview she will declared she already engaged with someone :> :>

oh yea..in the interview..she said if she is the empress...her coronation will be something small and private ..guess unnie goin have a small secret wedding something like tang wei :D:D

Guest uctqepe

@poire9219‌

;)) ;)) i think you shud delete the love triangle scenario, bcoz even SN said she's only comfortable w/ TH... How could you have a live triangle with a person you're not feeling ease with...

Kakakakakkakakakakakka...

Guest yayahime

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

So many pages to backread and finally catch a big fish in the end... :x

Welcome @m1ssu so happy to hv more funny delulu chingu... >:D< the next stage for you as shipper are fisher woman then delulu hyena.... hohohohooo

nyangie1023 said: Credit @ zoompi123 from hjw thread: "When she was asked which of the two male leads look closest to her ideal man, she shyly replied, “Actually every actors who have worked with me before are all my ideal lovers. As for Joo Jin Mo and Ji Chang Wook, they are very similar – gentle, attentive and fun. I feel comfortable working with them. As Joo Jin Mo is my senior and older than me, there is some distance between us. Ji Chang Wook is younger than me, I feel more at ease with him, so probably Ji Chang Wook is closer.”

@m1ssu
Welcome to the thread chingu! Enjoy, have fun.. and behave! I'm seeing similarities with our resident doc in your posts.
;););):D:D:D

@drbigapple
I think our new chingu is not referring to your favorite ajhussi...but someone else. You all know who I mean, right? Maybe we could all refer to him as abonim now. Since the justice league knows all our secret name code.

Heol. I've been absent for long. I feel like I've been absent in my honeymoon and my husband has done the deed all by himself. Omo! So unnie specifically said that she feels closer to puppy than... say, Hyun Bin (don't kill me @drbigapple..)? This calls for celebration. I'm going on a honeymoon all by myself!

Archived