[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kanyaprasetyo
you in the mood of changing ava too huh? kim woo bin and now Kim Jae Won.jcw so free to play with toys ah? haha but lucky still solo photos.
@sharonsfv
we just celebrate the whole day, :)>- since all of us in different time zones.----------------------------------Souhu TV which is the legal and official online channel for viewers within China to watch Healer, has done an interview with JCW (finally) which will be released next tuesday.

souhu.jpg

@qwenli hahaha I'm in the mood to change ava... no JCW pic interest me yet LOL

this morning I visit KWB thread and melted because of him so I change my ava to KWB... =P~
Then the news comes that KJW will do a drama soon.. MBC sageuk after SOGC.. Hwajung..
Since I got excited because the news n I miss him because he hasn't done any acting project since 2013 I change it to KJW.. hahaha ;)

JCW said it's only 2 weeks left... Doesn't he look like happy his drama end soon? :-? :-?

@kanyaprasetyoSo Healer break your heart so much, you have to change ava? ;))
I think jcw is tired and since the ratings is sad, he probably will be happy to take a break after two weeks. There is nothing worst than going from a top rated drama to one that is last in the timeslot. Maybe go kick some footballs, have a drink in cafes and do ninja dating. :))

hi @qwenli according to jcw fanpage there is an online voting for The Top Asian Male, i dont understand too much and seems LMH is no.1 now
link: http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/
hmm im just upset why they use that pic of jcw? its very old and not a good pic of him, why not use his current pics /:) /:)

sharonsfv said: hi @qwenli according to jcw fanpage there is an online voting for The Top Asian Male, i dont understand too much and seems LMH is no.1 now
link: http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/
hmm im just upset why they use that pic of jcw? its very old and not a good pic of him, why not use his current pics /:) /:)

#Throwback TaNyang

JCW Past interview on his ideal type:http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/27022273/#Comment_27022273

Q: Your ideal type?
A: It'll be good if we can converse well. It'll be good if her code, too, matches well with me. And when we meet, we have a lot of fun. That'll be good.

MV

BTS Video

BTS Pics
yxfg.jpg

plPIGO5.jpg

RiNjHVG.jpg

@qwenli the first thing I thought when I see foods is JCW :)) :))
You can't just leave out him when mentioning food right? :P

I think the small guy figure is not JCW. The face and hairstyle is different..
Beside, JCW should be busy shooting for Healer right now #-o

Archived